Who Posted?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I was talking to chrys before you dropped in today. You're here because you want to be. Feel free to find something else to do.

No thanks - I'm quite happy stomping around in here. :)

You're responsible for your own gossip, your own snide remarks and your own insults. If you lived by your own signature you wouldn't do such yet you do, hence you're a hypocrite.

Post one and we'll discuss it.

And they're all here on the thread, minus a couple that have been deleted - one of them for very good reason, because it was so insulting. The other was just gossipy.

Arthur Brain

And they're all here on the thread, minus a couple that have been deleted - one of them for very good reason, because it was so insulting. The other was just gossipy.

Surely the one that was deleted couldn't have been that insulting, after all wouldn't be evil speaking and malicious?

:think:

Arthur Brain

Oh, it was very insulting. And now it's gone.

Well then, that would seem case closed. After all, why would it be deleted if it was okay to keep on the thread?

I wonder what SOD will have to say....

What's the betting it'll be either *crickets* or some other complete non answer?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well then, that would seem case closed. After all, why would it be deleted if it was okay to keep on the thread?

What's the betting it'll be either *crickets* or some other complete non answer?

Jiminy_Eek_zps4fa43e03.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

That was about as hard to figure as who did it in a Columbo episode. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Anybody?

One single post of mine to discuss?

Rusha?

anna?

tardlyartie?

suddenly it's gotten awfully quiet in here

Nice and peaceful with all the clamorous bitter and angry posters gone

Much like it was in here last week before the butthurt sulker returned :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Someone needs attention ....

Someone needs attention ....

Am I responsible for the clamour of the tardly who seem to be attracted to me?

No thanks - I'm quite happy stomping around in here. :)

Anybody?

Rusha?

anna?

tardlyartie?

anna?

One single post of mine?

throw it up and we'll discuss it

What Koban really means to say is ....

koban said:

Arthur Brain

Anybody?

Rusha?

anna?

tardlyartie?

The one that was deleted and landed you an infraction. Why were you given one for that SOD? Your gossip posts and snide comments are plastered all over this thread. Your 'tardly' insult nonsense even.Your current latest indirect snipe at TH would also serve easily enough. That whole kind of stuff is the antithesis of your sig and you do it in spades, hence your hypocrisy, further compounded by your reluctance to own up to it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
The one that was deleted and landed you an infraction. Why were you given one for that SOD? Your gossip posts and snide comments are plastered all over this thread. Your 'tardly' insult nonsense even.Your current latest indirect snipe at TH would also serve easily enough. That whole kind of stuff is the antithesis of your sig and you do it in spades, hence your hypocrisy, further compounded by your reluctance to own up to it.

One single post artie.

Put it up and we'll discuss it

Arthur Brain

One single post artie.

Put it up and we'll discuss it

The one which got you an infraction on Jan 23rd for being unnecessarily disruptive and is still in the woodshed. How about you address that? I'm not going to link to it as it's been deleted on this thread (with good reason)

Asides from that the post where you refer to TH on here as a 'butthurt' sulker' a handful of posts ago would also go completely against your sig.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Here's another one for you SOD

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3346505&postcount=144

The relevant portion being:

I see our friend who likes to pretend he's a lawyer has been clamoring for the attention he's so dearly missed since he sulked off butthurt and has been yammering on about consent again, so let's revisit:

TH's credentials as a lawyer have been verified already, Further, he's challenged you on it if you were willing to put your money where your gob is. So either you're deliberately lying or accusing him without foundation, none of which would be applicable to your sig. The same with the 'sulked off butthurt' garbage but just address your misrepresentation for the time being.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

One artie.

Just one.

From this thread.

Post it up here and we'll discuss it.

You've just been given examples. I could care less whether the last one came from this thread or not as it's a prime example of your deliberate slander as it is. The one in the woodshed came from this thread and is still up there for why you received an infraction. So stop trying to squirm around the issue and start 'discussing'.

Or do the expected and don't take account for your own vile words and hypocrisy.