ECT Who is saved?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I actually find all views ever fascinating. Each actually challenging one as to one's own understanding.

Really?

Most of my posts will tend to be more about the grace-lessness and shameful high-fiving of such towards one another, against anyone who opposes MAD in general.

Most of your posts, Really?

God's Truth

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

It is in the Old Testament scriptures that the Gentiles would be included. Paul even quotes the scriptures from the Old Testament saying so.

oatmeal

Are you blind? I gave you scriptures.

I give you scriptures and you resort to some false teachers mantra.

I gave you scriptures proving it is.

God's words are plainly written. Believe.

Yes, you gave scriptures.

Thanks.

However, since you do not distinguish between works, grace, gift, inheritance, rewards,and wages it is clear you do not

a. understand the verses the you posted

b. are privately interpreting them

c. don't care what they say, you think you are smarter than God and the holy men of God that God gave that revelation to

d. all of the above.

Right now , I would say that "d" is the correct answer

turbosixx

If is not always a conditional and even here is clearly qualified with the UNLESS...

I looked at the Greek Interlinear and in this case it is conditional. The "unless" further supports the condition of why they would not have held fast to the word Paul had given them.

Last edited:

turbosixx

Paul does NOT call it the gospel of the grace of God. He is speaking about the gospel of Christ, which is clear in the text.

In the context he calls it the gospel of God that he was set apart for.
Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

Then he later says he wants to preach it to them then calls it the gospel of Christ.
1:15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Are you telling me he was set apart for one and also preaches different gospels?

turbosixx

Nope, that salvation there in that passage in 1 Cor. 15 is salvation from the error some had attempted to inject into their beliefs - the error that Christ had not risen from the dead.

So what would happen if they continued in that error?