Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You've got over 9,000 posts my dear. I sure hope they're not all of this quality. Otherwise you've not only wasted a great deal of your own time, but other people's time as well.
Well, not everyone can pen a gem of the sort you just dropped on us. Unless they're new to the language, of course. :plain: Are the other twenty something this riveting, witty and engaging?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Clearly you haven't. And I'm not sure where I've given you the impression that your opinions matter to me in the first place.
You think I care if you care about my opinions?

I think that's nearly charming.

Would you like to find someone who cares and perhaps complain to them?
Translation: I'm here to be heard, not to hear. But I already got that about you.

Someone set the egg timer.

Arthur Brain

Trust me, don't bother. I prefer the colour red :up: No seriously, I'm here to disagree with people whenever possible, I'm generally trying to push the boundary of opinion here. Something I don't do in some other forums. It's not that difficult to get a high collection of pos or rep points really, it just depends on what you're going for.

So you're not here for honest debate and discussion then?

Shame. Duly noted.

Arthur Brain

Trust me, don't bother. I prefer the colour red :up: No seriously, I'm here to disagree with people whenever possible, I'm generally trying to push the boundary of opinion here. Something I don't do in some other forums. It's not that difficult to get a high collection of pos or rep points really, it just depends on what you're going for.

That's not what I said. But sure, don't let the facts get in the way.

If the above is your MO then you're not here for honest debate but simply looking for conflict. Given how you're going on with anna and TH you're not looking for an actual argument even. Stupid insults don't qualify and it's a dime a dozen. A shame.

illusionray

Stupid insults don't qualify
It's interesting you say that. Perhaps you should take your own advice for once?

If the above is your MO then you're not here for honest debate but simply looking for conflict.
Perhaps next time ask for clarification if you don't understand something instead of making sweeping assumptions? This thread is not a good example of an intellectual discussion now is it? Not with you, anna, the town guy. That lot and you and are really just chit-chatting with no end goal here, this thread is not what I was referring to.

illusionray

We don't even agree on that as it's my username not 'subtitle'. I'm not a film...

Still, thanks for confirming your intentions here anyway.

:e4e:
No. "Arthur Brain" is your username. I was referring to "Resident Git". A description befitting of you in every way.

Arthur Brain

It's interesting you say that. Perhaps you should take your own advice for once?

It is? That's nice. :) I take my own advice several times, in fact I took it when was I mightily tempted to refer to you as yet another boring troll earlier and thought better of it, and then just now when I reconsidered and thought you now deserved that epithet. :D

Perhaps next time ask for clarification if you don't understand something instead of making sweeping assumptions? This thread is not a good example of an intellectual discussion now is it? Not with you, anna, the town guy. That lot and you and are really just chit-chatting with no end goal here, this thread is not what I was referring to.

Well, this thread sure ain't a good example of an intellectual discussion from your side - and considering your hostile approach it hardly lends itself to much confidence in the idea you'll inject some intellect into other areas frankly. Why am I getting the feeling you're someone who's been banned from here already and bearing a grudge?

:think:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, this thread sure ain't a good example of an intellectual discussion from your side - and considering your hostile approach it hardly lends itself to much confidence in the idea you'll inject some intellect into other areas frankly.

:think:

He's spent most of his time on a Back Alley neg rep thread... which isn't meant for serious debate.

If serious debate is what he's here for, I expect he'll be leaving this thread shortly. As in, any time now...

illusionray

It is? That's nice. :) I take my own advice several times, in fact I took it when was I mightily tempted to refer to you as yet another boring troll earlier and thought better of it, and then just now when I reconsidered and thought you now deserved that epithet. :D
Seriously? That's your response, to call me a troll? For a 38 year old, that's just very childish. I don't have much to add to that.

Well, this thread sure ain't a good example of an intellectual discussion from your side - and considering your hostile approach it hardly lends itself to much confidence in the idea you'll inject some intellect into other areas frankly. Why am I getting the feeling you're someone who's been banned from here already and bearing a grudge? :think:
Well, I have been getting unusual levels of hostility from your type and lot on here pretty much from the moment I set foot in this forum. And you're now accusing me of somebody who's "been banned". You continue to surprise don't you? That's very welcoming for new members I must say, I hope you keep it up, I'm sure you'll attract a fair few new people towards this site.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, I have been getting unusual levels of hostility from your type and lot on here pretty much from the moment I set foot in this forum.

Gee, I wonder why....

Maybe because your second post on the forum went like this:

Complain to someone who cares.

Good.

No. Perhaps you should learn the English language again if you don't understand what "opinion" means :help:

None of your business.

Well I made it one. Now beat it.