Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

MarkA

some people can't keep their own word, so they change it, also called double minded, but they are not hypocritical in the slightest! :)

Forgiveness Apart from... July 27th, 2013 02:07 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice!!

(my rebuttal, if you want others to be nice, lead by example)

Forgiveness Apart from...
July 26th, 2013 03:05 PM Grosnick Marowbe Wise guy huh?

(my rebuttal, if other people being a wise guy upsets you, don't be one yourself before your mirror cracks)

Forgiveness Apart from... July 25th, 2013 03:16 PM Grosnick Marowbe You again??

(my rebuttal, surely there are better more productive hobbies in the world)

Neg rep me please! July 22nd, 2013 02:53 AM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice!!

(my rebuttal, again not hypocritical in the slightest...)

He's such a nice guy! the truth must hurt......and no I will not softly hold people's hands into Sheol as GM suggest, nor tip toe on eggshells when some things need to be said, even if they are not all "nicey nice" as Gm wants them to be....

Sorry GM, but your request is denied. :)

MarkA

I am trying to be nice Eeset!

perhaps I am following the wrong teacher.....GM must think neg reps are nice?

I can't read his post or visitor messages since he have been on ignore for weeks!

GM, it's not you, it's me, but it might not be either of us we just have grown apart!

so please move on with your life! and be happy! I just want you to be happy without me! :)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Inzl Kett] It seems that you follow a lot of people around to neg rep them.
Stalker_by_nickeatworld.gif
Or ban. :banned:

Last edited:

MarkA

Tambora, fear not, the measure which you have given will be returned to you one fine day! :)

Amen! LUKE 6:38

you have quite a few deeds that are still in the dark here, I offer you mercy to repent of them before they are brought to the light! Romans 12:14.

it is the best blessing I have to offer you! :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Shall I point out how often you fail to mind your own business and "cause trouble"?

Wizard of Ooze,

Feel free! I don't rule your life or decisions! I don't fear ANYTHING
I've posted in the past! Again, mind your own business but, if you
choose to mind mine as well, go for it!!

WizardofOz

Again, mind your own business

:idea: Just don't be a hypocrite. If you are one who is constantly *not* minding your own business, don't be the one telling others to mind their business. :thumb:

Now, let's discuss what started this.
Feel free! I don't rule your life or decisions! I don't fear ANYTHING I've posted in the past!
Why did you delete your comment from my profile page where you said you would not be a serial neg repper? Did you have a change of heart?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:idea: Just don't be a hypocrite. If you are one who is constantly *not* minding your own business, don't be the one telling others to mind their business. :thumb:

Now, let's discuss what started this. Why did you delete your comment from my profile page where you said you would not be a serial neg repper? Did you have a change of heart?

Think what you may! I'm not here to control your thoughts!

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Neg Rep...Forgiveness Apart from... August 4th, 2013 06:50 PM glorydaz fool

Right I need you...:dunce:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I gave SD two neg reps today. One for each post where she called cattyfan a pervert for making a suggestion about something SD posted while cf was a mod. And I'll give her one whenever she does it because a) it's a malicious and false bit of defamation and b) cf isn't here to defend herself.