Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And how old are you then? Nosy guy haha
And you were commenting on reading ability? :plain: I was speaking to posts, so the other twenty something would be your then post count.

But your sensitivity on the point and larger content rather cements one part of your problem. So you're twenty something? Graduated college yet or getting your feet/ears wet?

Eh...maybe you're just quoting me rather than the post I responded to? Teehee.
Teehee? :plain: In the South we prefer it sweetened and spelled propertly...because surely you couldn't have meant that otherwise.

Arthur Brain

Seriously? That's your response, to call me a troll? For a 38 year old, that's just very childish. I don't have much to add to that.

It's not childish to point out the obvious, no matter how old one is. :)

Well, I have been getting unusual levels of hostility from your type and lot on here pretty much from the moment I set foot in this forum. And you're now accusing me of somebody who's "been banned". You continue to surprise don't you? That's very welcoming for new members I must say, I hope you keep it up, I'm sure you'll attract a fair few new people towards this site.

Um, you have what, thirty odd posts under your belt and the majority have been on this thread alone it seems and confrontational from the outset. You've come in with 'a chip on your shoulder' for some reason or other so it's hardly a big leap to surmise you're a banned poster with a grudge.

illusionray

Keep the negs coming. I love it. If you neg it, it shows you read it. And you're probably going to get more of it because it clearly stirs emotions in a lot of people to leave comments like that. Thanks.

illusionray

And you were commenting on reading ability? :plain: I was speaking to posts, so the other twenty something would be your then post count.

But your sensitivity on the point and larger content rather cements one part of your problem. So you're twenty something? Graduated college yet or getting your feet/ears wet?

Teehee? :plain: In the South we prefer it sweetened and spelled propertly...because surely you couldn't have meant that otherwise.
You need to calm down. I don't care if you're referring to my post count or my age, it really makes no difference to me. And I see you haven't answered about your age as well...I don't mind though. :)

I don't live in the US. If you're referring to Southern US where the rednecks are, then you should know what I think about the hillbillies....nothing much.

illusionray

Um, you have what, thirty odd posts under your belt and the majority have been on this thread alone it seems and confrontational from the outset. You've come in with 'a chip on your shoulder' for some reason or other so it's hardly a big leap to surmise you're a banned poster with a grudge.
I'm opinionated, hot-blooded and young. Deal with it. And stop making assumptions pappy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You need to calm down.
I love an optimist, but the day someone likely young enough to be my progeny (if insufficiently educated and mannered to make that probable) manages to raise my genuine ire will be a rare and special day.

This isn't yours.

I don't care if you're referring to my post count or my age
And repeatedly too.

, it really makes no difference to me. And I see you haven't answered about your age as well...I don't mind though. :)
Did you ask? I thought you were only deflecting. I still think so. Young then and education pending or en medias res.

I don't live in the US. If you're referring to Southern US where the rednecks are, then you should know what I think about the hillbillies....nothing much.
I don't see evidence that you think much about anything, so it's of no matter. But hillbilly is a derogatory term coined to note those from the Appalachia and Ozarks. And redneck was coined to note farmers. So you're missing on every point as well as cylinders.

:e4e:

illusionray

if insufficiently educated
In that case you'd probably be VERY surprised at my level of education haha I'm not even going to bother name dropping the uni I go.

Did you ask? I thought you were only deflecting. I still think so. Young then and education pending or en medias res.
You're what? Young as well? Cool.

I don't see evidence that you think much about anything, so it's of no matter. But hillbilly is a derogatory term coined to note those from the Appalachia and Ozarks. And redneck was coined to note farmers. So you're missing on every point as well as cylinders.
You should look at more modern usages mate.

Hillbilly:
Often used as an insult and racial slur against White folks who live in the country. A hillbilly is a person who lives in a remote, rural area in the South. The stereotype of a hillbilly is a person who: Is a White Southerner who owns a shotgun, goes barefoot, wears a worn out floppy hat, drinks moonshine and whiskey which he makes himself, plays the banjo or fiddle, drives old beat up pick up trucks, has bad teeth, is poorly educated, has long a beard, wears worn out clothes and hand me downs, and is happy and content with what they have.

Redneck: Redneck is a derogatory slang term used in reference to poor, uneducated white farmers, especially from the southern United States.

illusionray

Mohammed was reputed to be one in his day.
No he wasn't. There's not a single reputable source which claims that Mohammad was a hot blooded young man. It just shows how little you know about Islam mate, get back to reading the Bible for whatever it's worth and worshipping your human god.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In that case you'd probably be VERY surprised at my level of education haha I'm not even going to bother name dropping the uni I go.
As I said, in the middle then. And I won't have an ivy fight with you or mention the law school I graduated from before I ever received my Supreme Court cert.

You're what? Young as well? Cool.
At heart. I have a two year old who keeps me that way. But I've lived a good bit more than you, which is why I said someone of your age could be progeny, save for, etc.

You should look at more modern usages mate.
Words mean things. Specific words mean specific things. They're inappropriately applied to my area of the country. Well, we do have a number of farmers and there's nothing wrong with honest, hard labor, but that's not my strata.

Hillbilly:
Often used as an insult and racial slur against White folks who live in the country.
What's your authority? Oxford has the primary as:

informal, chiefly derogatory an unsophisticated country person, associated originally with the remote regions of the Appalachians.
Neither of those would apply to large areas of the South. So you advance ignorance in general as an intellectual virtue?

A hillbilly is a person who lives in a remote, rural area in the South.
No. As it's been bastardized it can take in any backwoods, your myopic desire notwithstanding.

The stereotype of a hillbilly is a person who: Is a White Southerner who owns a shotgun, goes barefoot, wears a worn out floppy hat, drinks moonshine and whiskey which he makes himself, plays the banjo or fiddle, drives old beat up pick up trucks, has bad teeth, is poorly educated, has long a beard, wears worn out clothes and hand me downs, and is happy and content with what they have.
Only to someone who doesn't understand the term as coined or has a dull ax to match their wit.

Some of the more affluent and better educated parts of the country have always been found in the South. Always happy to further your education though.

Redneck: Redneck is a derogatory slang term used in reference to poor, uneducated white farmers, especially from the southern United States.
Again, cite to source? God I hope you're not using Wiki. Like asking a whore for a definition of virtue.

From the Oxford:

a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area: rednecks in the high, cheap seats stomped their feet and hooted

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
No he wasn't. There's not a single reputable source which claims that Mohammad was a hot blooded young man. It just shows how little you know about Islam mate, get back to reading the Bible for whatever it's worth and worshipping your human god.
Aww sure he was. He was a known philanderer who married first at age 25 to a widow aged forty. Before that he had many affairs and that was not his only marriage. During his military conquests men were killed and women taken as slaves. Surely you know what men do with young female slaves. He was no exception.