sky.

BANNED
Banned
Your classification is under;

1) Angry

2) Mean

5) Moron

Put them all together and you have; Angry, mean, moron! If the
tag fits you, paste it on your forehead and move along!!

Geee....M can you please butt out of the "woman's" conflict? I know I shouldn't have to ask you but...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some are good people around here, a few are bad apples! I stand by the
good people!!

littleangel.gif

glorydaz

neg rep Forgiveness Apart from... July 23rd, 2013 06:44 PM glorydaz Twinkie

interesting...Mr.

Skybaby is a crybaby. She called me a ding dong, so I called her a twinkie. I guess she thinks I should have given her a positive rep for that.

This is exactly why these people get the reps they do, and they are surprised and offended when it comes back to bite them in the rear end. :chuckle:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Skybaby is a crybaby. She called me a ding dong, so I called her a twinkie. I guess she thinks I should have given her a positive rep for that.

This is exactly why these people get the reps they do, and they are surprised and offended when it comes back to bite them in the rear end. :chuckle:

Yeah you're so big. :zakath:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Always glad to help out such a non-judgmental peacemaker such as you.

this is from Rasha's neg repping me.

She is one of powerful rep holder abusing her power. She is non-believer and I can understand how she is so politically correct. I cannot read anyone else who are neg repping me because they are all on ignore.

but what amazes me is that too many main streamers are just like her, so hateful, claiming themselves true christians and saved.

peace:)

PS, I cannot put Rusha on ignore because she is one of the mods.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
this is from Rasha's neg repping me.

She is one of powerful rep holder abusing her power. She is non-believer and I can understand how she is so politically correct. I cannot read anyone else who are neg repping me because they are all on ignore.

but what amazes me is that too many main streamers are just like her, so hateful, claiming themselves true christens and saved.

peace:)

EvilLaugh.gif

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Neg rep Forgiveness Apart from... July 27th, 2013 01:06 PM glorydaz Your schoolmaster requires your attendance.

:kookoo: