Who is faster....?

john w

Hall of Fame
Superman1.jpg

...or...

The_Flash_(John_Wesley_Shipp)_2.png

glorydaz

It's gotta be Flash, but there is a Pokémon (name unknown) who might give him a run for his money.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's gotta be Flash, but there is a Pokémon (name unknown) who might give him a run for his money.

Why the Flashster, i.e., why not Supe, given that he is basically indestructible, vs. The Flash being "mortal," like the Cape Crusader?

glorydaz

Why the Flashster, i.e., why not Supe, given that he is basically indestructible, vs. The Flash being "mortal," like the Cape Crusader?

Oh, I thought we were just talking "faster".

Superman is faster than a speeding bullet, but Flash goes at the speed of light. Now if you want to throw in indestructible....first you'd have to catch him. Mortal?
Maybe the Flash would be open to hearing the Gospel? :think:

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh, I thought we were just talking "faster".

Superman is faster than a speeding bullet, but Flash goes at the speed of light. Now if you want to throw in indestructible....first you'd have to catch him. Mortal?
Maybe the Flash would be open to hearing the Gospel? :think:

You are wrong, "light speed breath!"

I find no document, that verifies that the Flashster goes at the speed of light. And, how do you know Supe does not, i.e., all it says is that he is "faster" than a speeding bullet. He could be three times the speed of light.

I heard that Barry is a Preterist, and thinks that the Lord Jesus Christ's second coming happened in AD 1955, when Krypton exploded.

glorydaz

You are wrong, "light speed breath!"

I find no document, that verifies that the Flashter goes at the speed of light. And, how do you know Supe does not, i.e., all it says is that he is "faster" than a speeding bullet. He could be three times the speed of light.

I heard that Barry is a Preterist, and thinks that the Lord Jesus Christ's second coming happened in AD 1955, when Krypton exploded.

Fine. I thought I could play Super Heroes with the big guys, and I was wrong. :doh:

john w

Hall of Fame
Fine. I thought I could play Super Heroes with the big guys, and I was wrong. :doh:

Just remember, D of G. I am single. Most superheros(Stretcho Reed Richards being an exception) are single. Connect the dots...

And I think that Underdog could take down Supergirl.

musterion

Lex Luthor said it was reasonable to assume debris from Krypton would find its way to Earth. No it was not.

And fully charged on spinach, Popeye takes anybody.

glorydaz

Just remember, D of G. I am single. Most superheros(Stretcho Reed Richards being an exception) are single. Connect the dots...

Don't ask me to do that. Unlike you, many of those big handsome single guys are actually girly men in disguise. :shocked:

And I think that Underdog could take down Supergirl.

I can't help but wonder about that Supergirl....once she reached matured. She certainly wasn't much as a young'un. :think: