Which TOLer...?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I refuse to participate until someone lists Letsargue.

Seriously, what's wrong with you (((GENIUSES!!!!)))

What are you afraid of/he'd prove you wrong and you can't stand it.

Or, as he so uniquely put it:

You ALL CAN JUST STAY IN HELL WHERE I PUT ( YOU )!!!!!

No One TO Any Of You FOOLS!!! -- 103014!!! (((GONE )))!!!!!
Gone indeed...if he ever puts one of those posts to music (say, McLean's Vincent) we'll lose him to the larger world in a fortnight. Mark me.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Damion and I would like to send the evening at Chick fil a with TH and Jack.

OCTOBER23

THUNDER MUSE IS FEELING FRIENDLY TODAY

Don't you know that several Billion Angels are watching you 24/7 .

Arthur Brain

Which TOLer...

Would you like to hang out with for a day?

Would you have a drink with?

Do you wish would share their testimony?

Do you wish you knew better?

Well, for hanging out with and sharing a darn cold beer it would be:

You
annabenedetti
zoo22
Fellowservant
TH
SoJ
Rusha
Ragtag
Granite
Selaphiel
Evoken
Kmo
bybee
Buzzword
Mr Radish

I reckon that would make for some discussion group...:D

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I had lots and lots of money, I'd do a TOL World Tour and visit everyone

There are a lot of people I would visit Here is a list for starters
6days, aCultureWarrior, Aimiel, Angel4Truth, Ask Mr. Religion, Bob Enyart, Bright Raven, bybee, CabinetMaker, CatholicCrusader, chair, chrysostom, csuguy, drbrumley, ebenz47037, Eeset, elohiym, EMETH, FellowServant, fool, Frank Ernest, freelight, Granite, Grosnick Marowbe, GuySmiley, heir, HisServant, IMJerusha, intojoy, Inzl Kett, Jason0047, Jedidiah, Jefferson, Jerry Shugart, jgarden, john w, JosephR, keypurr, kmoney, Knight, lightbringer, lovemeorhateme, MarcATL, MichaelCadry, Mr 5020, MrDeets, musterion, Nang, Nazaroo, Nick M, novice, oatmeal, OCTOBER23, One Ugly Christian, Psalmist, PureX, Right Divider, Rightglory, rocketman, Rusha, SaulToPaul, Saved.One.by.Grace, serpentdove, Spitfire, steko, Stripe, Tambora, tetelestai, The Barbarian, The Berean, This Charming Manc, Thunder's Muse, TomO, Totton Linnet, Town Heretic, Truster, voltaire, Yorzhik,
There are many others I didn't mention because they didn't happen to visit TOL today
All the Denver people, all the Indy people, all the former TOL staff, all the gun thread people, Sozo, Chicken Man, Billy Bob, Resurrected, Lon, Lucky, meshak, Clete, Adam, JesseMorrell
I may think of more later.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
JesseMorrell

You know, I wish that I had Jessie’s will
I wish that I had Jessie’s will

Where can I find volition like that

You know I wish that I had Jessie’s will
I want Jessie's will

Thunder's Muse

6days, aCultureWarrior, Aimiel, Angel4Truth, Ask Mr. Religion, Bob Enyart, Bright Raven, bybee, CabinetMaker, CatholicCrusader, chair, chrysostom, csuguy, drbrumley, ebenz47037, Eeset, elohiym, EMETH, FellowServant, fool, Frank Ernest, freelight, Granite, Grosnick Marowbe, GuySmiley, heir, HisServant, IMJerusha, intojoy, Inzl Kett, Jason0047, Jedidiah, Jefferson, Jerry Shugart, jgarden, john w, JosephR, keypurr, kmoney, Knight, lightbringer, lovemeorhateme, MarcATL, MichaelCadry, Mr 5020, MrDeets, musterion, Nang, Nazaroo, Nick M, novice, oatmeal, OCTOBER23, One Ugly Christian, Psalmist, PureX, Right Divider, Rightglory, rocketman, Rusha, SaulToPaul, Saved.One.by.Grace, serpentdove, Spitfire, steko, Stripe, Tambora, tetelestai, The Barbarian, The Berean, This Charming Manc, Thunder's Muse, TomO, Totton Linnet, Town Heretic, Truster, voltaire, Yorzhik,
There are many others I didn't mention because they didn't happen to visit TOL today
All the Denver people, all the Indy people, all the former TOL staff, all the gun thread people, Sozo, Chicken Man, Billy Bob, Resurrected, Lon, Lucky, meshak, Clete, Adam, JesseMorrell

That's a big holiday :)

JosephR

well thank you bybee and delmar.

I have no words and certainly do not deserve friends as such as you.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know, I wish that I had Jessie’s will

Where can I find volition like that

You know I wish that I had Jessie’s will
I want Jessie's will

Jessie is hard core, no doubt!

musterion

I know just the place I'd take you: the last remaining York's Steakhouse in Columbus. Wonderful place, like stepping back into a time machine to a quieter time. And the best home made coconut cream pie you will ever have. I miss it.

Here in N.C. it'd be one of the local family fish places, so I hope you like fish. Its on me. You can pay me back in glory. :)