Which side is winning the "culture war?"

Damian

I very much dislike Barack Obama, but those who say what you are suggesting, are the lowest scum on the earth; they will go to hell for that! You cannot severely debase anyone with such hatred and slander and be in the Grace of God!

Do not suggest this again!

Give him hell.

The Berean

Because the secular fundamentalists don't have a much better track record than the religious fundamentialists. (Think about the political spectrum. On the far left, you have the communists. On the far right, you have the fascists.)

Ok but you seem to speak in vague generalities. Can you give a specific example of something that secular fundamentalists would do or support that you strongly disagree with? What "track record" are you referring to? :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ok but you seem to speak in vague generalities. Can you give a specific example of something that secular fundamentalists would do or support that you strongly disagree with? What "track record" are you referring to? :idunno:

Yes, lay it out like I did, I would like to see some substance!

Zeke

Which side is winning the "culture war?" Religious traditionalists or secular progressives? You tell me.

By the way, I just want to let everyone here know that I am above the fray. I'm able to "think outside the box." You're not. That's what separates us.

Bill_OReilly_Culture_Warrior_unabridged_compact_discs.jpg

Got legal ID? Driver license? Bank account? Mortgage? yada, yada, then you are still in the box.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Got legal ID? Driver license? Bank account? Mortgage? yada, yada, then you are still in the box.
So basically you need to be a bum to qualify for the cool, outside crowd...in which case you're likely to be literally living inside a box. :think: Doesn't appeal.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Religious fundamentalism (Christian, Islamic, or otherwise) is losing this war.

Because the command of turn the other cheek and convert or face the sword are really the same.

Sucks to be a hell bound pervert like you. :mock: damian

Damian

Because the command of turn the other cheek and convert or face the sword are really the same.

Sucks to be a hell bound pervert like you. :mock: damian

Talking about sucking and perversion: What exactly is that thing you have in your mouth? Are you trying to barbecue some kind of hot dog? Weird.