Which side is winning the "culture war?"

Damian

Which side is winning the "culture war?" Religious traditionalists or secular progressives? You tell me.

By the way, I just want to let everyone here know that I am above the fray. I'm able to "think outside the box." You're not. That's what separates us.

Bill_OReilly_Culture_Warrior_unabridged_compact_discs.jpg

Last edited:

Buzzword

Religious traditionalists are gradually dying off, and their children for the most part are rejecting their bigoted, repressive, single-minded dogma in favor of actually learning about other cultures and religions and meeting real individuals who adhere to them.

Damian

Religious traditionalists are gradually dying off, and their children for the most part are rejecting their bigoted, repressive, single-minded dogma in favor of actually learning about other cultures and religions and meeting real individuals who adhere to them.

So the secular progressives are winning the culture war?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
OP: Which side is winning the "culture war?"

If and when Christianity is smothered out by those who don't want GOD in their lives, their big surprise will be Islamic Sharia law moving in to fill the void.

Now....won't that be just swell!

Damian

If and when Christianity is smothered out by those who don't want GOD in their lives, their big surprise will be Islamic Sharia law moving in to fill the void.

Religious fundamentalism (Christian, Islamic, or otherwise) is losing this war.

The Berean

I believe that in a hundred years most of Europe will be Muslim dominated.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber

I agree with you here. Islam will not go quietly into the abyss... No matter what happens with Christianity. There aren't enough Christian loonies out there willing to commit the atrocities that islamic fundies are happy to commit.

bybee

Sounds like you're suffering from "Islamophobia." There's about as much chance of that happening as the U.S. becoming a "Constitutional Monarchy" (based on Biblical principles).

I don't suppose that Germans ever thought that they would be swallowed up by Nazi's either?
Islam is a destroyer of freedom.

JosephR

Which side is winning the "culture war?" Religious traditionalists or secular progressives? You tell me.

By the way, I just want to let everyone here know that I am above the fray. I'm able to "think outside the box." You're not. That's what separates us.

there is no box....

people deserve the government they get,because they allow it.

oatmeal

Psalm 37:1-40

God is.

Damian

Have you visited France recently?

Not recently. But it appears that you also are suffering from Islamophobia. (Of course, I can see why you might be. Your entire country is surrounded by Muslims who are hell-bent on destroying it.)

Damian

I don't suppose that Germans ever thought that they would be swallowed up by Nazi's either?
Islam is a destroyer of freedom.

Your conclusion does not follow from your analogy. If the U.S. were ever to become some kind of theocracy, it would be a Christian one - not a Islamic one. (The militant Christian fundamentalists are a concern. They definitely are capable of performing terrorist acts in the U.S. But I'm not worry that they will inevitably overthrow the country.)