Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

WeberHome

-
The Greatest (a.k.a. Cassius Clay) followed a spiritual philosophy called Universal Sufism.

If the Bible has it right, then the three-time heavyweight boxing champion is now coping with something far, far worse than Parkinson's disease.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

john w

Hall of Fame
Based upon his testimony, rejecting the provision made for the sin/sins issue, by God the Father, through His Christ, the Lord Jesus Christ, 2000+ years ago, he is in hell.

And the Christ rejecting world, who "will not have this man to reign over us"(Luke 19:14 KJV), also rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus His provision/solution, will grind their teeth, in reaction, to any member of the body of Christ's judgment of this, such as I have made.

Ben Masada

Based upon his testimony, rejecting the provision made for the sin/sins issue, by God the Father, through His Christ, the Lord Jesus Christ, 2000+ years ago, he is in hell.

And the Christ rejecting world, who "will not have this man to reign over us"(Luke 19:14 KJV), also rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus His provision/solution, will grind their teeth, in reaction, to any member of the body of Christ's judgment of this, such as I have made.

Based upon his testimony or the testimony of his family or of any one else, nothing matters, Mohammad Ali is now in Hell aka Sheol, aka the grave. That's the testimony of a Jew not that of a Christian. We don't have many choices. Either Mohammad Ali or Mother Teresa, both are in the same place: The Grave.

john w

Hall of Fame
Based upon his testimony or the testimony of his family or of any one else, nothing matters, Mohammad Ali is now in Hell aka Sheol, aka the grave. That's the testimony of a Jew not that of a Christian. We don't have many choices. Either Mohammad Ali or Mother Teresa, both are in the same place: The Grave.

Nope. He is in that great "All Smokers Welcome" place, called "hell," and your future home, unless you repent, as in "change your mind."

Ben Masada

Nope. He is in that great "All Smokers Welcome" place, called "hell," and your future home, unless you repent, as in "change your mind."

Oh! Now, I got you. You were talking about the Greek doctrine of Hell aka Hell-fire copied by Christianity. If so, you made a mistake all the same because I don't think Muslims believe in that kind of hell. We don't, if you ask me! So, you are wasting your time wishing it for us as a home. That kind of hell is reserved only for those who believe in it. You know, "Christians" is the word.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh! Now, I got you. You were talking about the Greek doctrine of Hell aka Hell-fire copied by Christianity. If so, you made a mistake all the same because I don't think Muslims believe in that kind of hell. We don't, if you ask me! So, you are wasting your time wishing it for us as a home. That kind of hell is reserved only for those who believe in it. You know, "Christians" is the word.

No, Hop Sing, I'm talking about the English word "hell," a word that the LORD God of the bible, who created the universe, warms the heart of a mother, from the smile of her "little one," raises the dead,............and A LORD God who is quite capable of delivering His "is given by inspiration" scripture, in English, or any other language, as He also created languages, without your "hep," and the same LORD God, who checked you out, years ago. My evidence? Your "posts."

Bring a fan to your future residence....

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

Muhammad Ali was mortal, subject to death. The word "mortal" does not mean immortal. Ali is dead.

In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.
(Genesis 3:19)​

Ali will be in the second resurrection and will then be offered salvation through Jesus Christ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are a Judaizer

Robert Pate

Banned
Muhammad Ali was mortal, subject to death. The word "mortal" does not mean immortal. Ali is dead.

For dust you are,

Ali will be in the second resurrection and will then be offered salvation through Jesus Christ.

There is no second chance, "Choose this day whom you will serve". "Today is the day of salvation".

musterion

I know a few disps who believe in "soul sleep." Personally, I'm indifferent to the doctrine because in the end it changes nothing: unconscious or conscious, the dead are still as saved or as lost as they died and nothing can alter that. So it is with Clay, who evidently rejected Christ.

Epoisses

-
The Greatest (a.k.a. Cassius Clay) followed a spiritual philosophy called Universal Sufism.

If the Bible has it right, then the three-time heavyweight boxing champion is now coping with something far, far worse than Parkinson's disease.

He's living it up with 70 virgins right now. They won't be virgins for long.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
-

Hades

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

For dust you are,

Heresy

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no second chance...

That is correct. No one can come to Christ unless the Father draws that person on an individual basis. The vast majority of people have not had their first chance for salvation. The only ones being drawn to Christ at this time are those the Father selects as a bride for his Son.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That is correct. No one can come to Christ unless the Father draws that person on an individual basis. The vast majority of people have not had their first chance for salvation. The only ones being drawn to Christ at this time are those the Father selects as a bride for his Son.

Heresy