Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

WeberHome

Re: Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

-
There's a case history of a man in hell located at Luke 16:19-31. Aside from the obvious discomforts that are indigenous to that environment; the #1 thing on the man's mind were his surviving relatives. He was suffering anxiety they might share his fate and there was no way he could get a message out to let them know where he was.

Ali left behind seven daughters and two sons.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Based upon his testimony or the testimony of his family or of any one else, nothing matters, Mohammad Ali is now in Hell aka Sheol, aka the grave. That's the testimony of a Jew not that of a Christian. We don't have many choices. Either Mohammad Ali or Mother Teresa, both are in the same place: The Grave.

If physical death for everyone is flat-line zero consciousness forever, then the existence we have now has no meaning or purpose. It's all pointless.

Lon

You should. I called the man, Mayor, after my 6 year old, 700 watt microwave oven did not work. He came out, and fixed it, and it is as good as new,Mayor!! He charged $200 per day, plus expenses, but my bill came to only $140.55, as it was only a few hour job, plus materials/expenses! You ain't talkin' to a boob, jerk, ya know!!!

PS: The $.55 was for the tip. When you get good service, you don't mind leaving a healthy tip. I'm a fine customer.
Didn't you just get a replacement freezer?
View attachment 24355

Zeke

So much for gathering all things in Christ, much less the superficial grace movement most westernized be-lie-eve in.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's due time where God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty, and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him you are in Christ Jesus who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption— that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
(1 Corinthians 1:26-31)​

Ben Masada

If physical death for everyone is flat-line zero consciousness forever, then the existence we have now has no meaning or purpose. It's all pointless.

What on earth are you talking about Steko! We are all born with a single purpose in the mind of our parents; to live and to let others live too. Is there any thing more important in life than to live? To expect a reward in the afterlife is to compare our lives to those of dogs who live in the expectancy of treats to behave according to the will of their owners.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What on earth are you talking about Steko! We are all born with a single purpose in the mind of our parents; to live and to let others live too. Is there any thing more important in life than to live? To expect a reward in the afterlife is to compare our lives to those of dogs who live in the expectancy of treats to behave according to the will of their owners.

Again, if life and consciousness is not eternal, then this present existence is meaningless.
If our personal being becomes extinct at physical death, then it's the same as if we never were.
If humanity and the universe is continuously moving towards a entropic final universal heat death and ceases to be then all that has been is meaningless.

How is the preservation of earth or the preservation of the human species important in that scenario? It's all the same if someone were to push the button and annihilate all of it. It doesn't matter. There is no point. If it all came to nought right now....it doesn't matter.

Your point of view leads to Nihilism. All is meaningless.

Ben Masada

Again, if life and consciousness is not eternal, then this present existence is meaningless.

Oh! I know what is behind your spiritual stiffness; Christian preconceived notions. Tell me Steko, what was eternal in you or for you before you were born? Nothing. Did you have any consciousness of any thing from then? Why now you need consciousness even of eternal life? Here I tell you what will be in the afterlife; as it was before you were born: absolutely the same; no difference at all. Now, and still with regards to eternal life, do you know why Adam and Evil were banned from the Garden of Eden? To prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22)It means that eternal life belongs only to the Creator of the universe. Every one who is born must die.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh! I know what is behind your spiritual stiffness; Christian preconceived notions. Tell me Steko, what was eternal in you or for you before you were born? Nothing. Did you have any consciousness of any thing from then? Why now you need consciousness even of eternal life? Here I tell you what will be in the afterlife; as it was before you were born: absolutely the same; no difference at all. Now, and still with regards to eternal life, do you know why Adam and Evil were banned from the Garden of Eden? To prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22)It means that eternal life belongs only to the Creator of the universe. Every one who is born must die.

If our personal being becomes extinct at physical death, then it's the same as if we never were.
If humanity and the universe is continuously moving towards a entropic final universal heat death and ceases to be then all that has been is meaningless.

How is the preservation of earth or the preservation of the human species important in that scenario? It's all the same if someone were to push the button and annihilate all of it. It doesn't matter. There is no point. If it all came to nought right now....it doesn't matter.

Your point of view leads to Nihilism. All is meaningless.

Wow, do I feel sorry for you. It must be horrible being you.

Ben Masada

Wow, do I feel sorry for you. It must be horrible being you.

God Almighty! How I also feel so sorry for you, Poly! It must be horrible indeed to be deluded and wasting your life by living an illusion. You have been so taken off by the Hellenist gospel of Paul that you prefer to reject the Word of God than to run the risk of missing your treat.

musterion

Some people love the idea of annihilation and look forward to it. To them, it beats the alternative.

Ben Masada

Prove it.

For me to prove what you are asking is too easy; just look around and see what is happening. Try you to prove the opposite of what you have asked me to prove. In my realm for instance, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. It is self proved. Every one is an eyewitness every day. Try to prove the opposite. Have you ever seen one who has returned from the grave? Sorry Darby! You will understand when you grow up.