Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
jesus-whipping-them-out.png

chair

1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV You see no such haha from me. I deserve death just like you, but instead of me having to die, Christ took my place (Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV). He took yours too (Galatians 3:22 KJV). Believe that when Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again, He did it for you and you will be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)

Pay attention: Quoting your holy books at me is not going to have any effect. If A Muslim quoted the Koran at you, would you become a Muslim?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God will judge you by Jesus Christ according to Paul's gospel.

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

It's due time you get saved by trusting the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

AMEN!

chair

That's your "problem" huh?

Do you even read what I write? Your quoting Christian verses at me is pointless. If you want to try and convince me, you need arguments that are not based on my accepting your ideas in the first place.

On the other hand, if you just want to feel smug and righteous, go ahead and quote the New Testament as much as you like. Enjoy!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Ge 6:3

See:

Hell

As a reminder Caino is number 38 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

LoL! Bob Enyart, convicted of whipping his girlfriends child with a belt until she was bleeding. The man read the obits of AIDS victims on TV, calling them "sodomites". He's no disciple of Christ!

Maybe you should a apply that to yourself?

As a reminder, the Liberal Son of God was hated by the right wing Serpentdoves of Judaism. He was on their heretics list.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you even read what I write? Your quoting Christian verses at me is pointless. If you want to try and convince me, you need arguments that are not based on my accepting your ideas in the first place.

On the other hand, if you just want to feel smug and righteous, go ahead and quote the New Testament as much as you like. Enjoy!

I'm just a "SMUG" kinda guy.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: ad hominem Eph 4:14

As a reminder Caino is number 38 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

"Truth is ad hominin to people who put child abusers on pedestals." Caino

Sourse Wiki:

Bob Enyart is an American talk radio host, author, and pastor of Denver Bible Church. He is best known for buying nearly $16,000 worth of O.J. Simpson memorabilia, including his Hall of Fame induction certificate, at an auction benefiting the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman in 1999, four years after the trial. He then led a group which set fire to the items on the steps of a Los Angeles courthouse in protest at the verdict in the O. J. Simpson murder case.[1][2] Enyart is also known for his views on homosexuality and abortion. Enyart pickets the homes of doctors performing abortions resulting in one Colorado town banning such protests in residential areas.[3] Enyart also angered families of AIDS victims when he read the men's obituaries on his television show calling the deceased "sodomite"s.[4] Enyart has also led residential protests against executives of a company which provided construction services for Planned Parenthood offices leading to similar neighbor complaints.[5] Most recently Enyart has criticised presidential candidates who do not share his view on abortion.[6] Enyart is a proponent of corporal punishment of children saying that their "hearts are lifted" by spanking.[7] He was convicted for misdemeanor child abuse in 1994 after beating his girlfriend's child with a belt so hard that the beating broke the skin.[8][9]

A series of late night phone calls by Enyart to the general manager of the Kenosha, Wisconsin station which carried his program but publicly disagreed with Enyart's views prompted Senator Russ Feingold to call for a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) investigation to see if any laws had been broken by the talk show host.[10]

In June 2009, Bob Enyart was convicted of criminal trespass following a protest at Focus on the Family.[11]

Enyart is also the first cousin of Michael Galluccio, a gay rights activist in New Jersey.[12]

Enyart has been called a mid-Acts ultradispensationalist.[13] "Ultradispensationalism" is the point of view that the Church was founded later than on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2), persons with that point of view differing in exactly when the Church was founded.[14]

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

(About 3:42 Minutes into the Video (Different Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZq3WT27NY, God kills the Antichrist in some way, or momentarily to reveal sin. The behavior of Genetic Dan, surrounds this event. They cannot inherit "Joseph the Blessing", so their behavior is completely nature as the natural enemies of Jesus, this has began the pattern of the new testament some time ago)

1. Last one Before the Antichrist is Taken down, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ-q0P_S1Bk
2. Don't be deceived, God will reduce his footprint so whatever happens with "Joseph", will deal directly with the Antichrist.

The Wow Signal 1977, was a very simple declaration, that God was finished with this kind of behavior that has defined the events of the New Testament Era. Right now, the theme is very simply suicide by using any measure of force against the Antichrist, this will come to a conclusion soon. (2013-2014, if Genetic Dan identifies you as a white police officer, appearing to uphold the law of the interests in the antichrist, your fatality rate is exceedingly high. I'm going to City Hall tonight after Dark, as I've stated, the authorities decided not to elevate the police officer killings or the situation by disclosing the full nature of the multiple homicides of white police officers in the City of Philadelphia between 2013-2014. We are reaching the next level soon, with such a short period of time, the killings will hit the population very quickly in some areas shutting down the authorities from the inside, so you know what that means, right now you need to prepare for that, since we resolved this kind of behavior back in 2013-2014 approaching the next level of whats necessary). God usually doubles the behavior in someway, what was true for John the Baptist and Lazarus, is also true today for the Antichrist.

(They sensed a weakness in Pope John Paul II before he died, he became exceedingly remorseful of what he had done to me, so much that he wanted to talk. But they silenced him before thousands of people, and then announced his death, very much without any taste. I sensed this same weakness now in Pope Francis, so you may die very quickly if you don't get ready to betray these people and ensure they die with no possibility of repentance. Its a cruel way to die, to take out the frustration, between man and god by killing North Korea in such a way that they will not quality with God for anything, as they die in harrowing pain, crying out for the Lord's mercy. As the nations seek to relieve themselves of any guilt as their lives come to a close. I know how it sounds, but you only have two choices, challenge God openly and against many people that want no hope. Or, assist in their suicide in a peaceful way, and maybe God may look down on you positively as an individual. Pope John Paul II, believed the Antichrist was some great and powerful enemy of God and Jesus, when it is very easy to hurt that person and cause him extreme pain over very long lengths of time. Now I suggest you begin to share this sad unprofitable perspective as your life comes to a close).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Pay attention: Quoting your holy books at me is not going to have any effect. If A Muslim quoted the Koran at you, would you become a Muslim?
Pay attention: only those who have trusted the lord believing the gospel of Christ are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV); and that from wrath through Him (Romans 5:9 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV). I will continue to preach the cross as God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). You believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV), but someone else reading this could be saved by trusting the Lord after hearing and believing how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). I'll continue to use your posts to preach the truth. Keep talking.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Enyart is a fine servant of the Lord.
One cannot serve the Lord if they aren't preaching the good news of our salvation. What gospel does he preach as the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation? And what does he preach is necessary for salvation (How is one saved)?

Danoh

-
The Greatest (a.k.a. Cassius Clay) followed a spiritual philosophy called Universal Sufism.

If the Bible has it right, then the three-time heavyweight boxing champion is now coping with something far, far worse than Parkinson's disease.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Only God knows.

As a child, Ali (back when he was Casius Clay) was raised by a devoutly Baptist mother who had him in church service every moment they had a service.

His dad was Methodist.

Only God knows if anyone of those Baptists (or even a Methodist here and there) ever sat that young child down and shared the simplicity of the gospel with him.

I know I have shared the gospel with children of Roman Catholics and so on, who then asserted trusting Christ.

That those children then went on to grow up in the confusion of their Roman Catholic upbringing or what have you, would be too late to get them out of God's family.

Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Only God knows if Ali was saved but later confused, or ever lost.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?