Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?

heir

TOL Subscriber
:dizzy: Ro 6:1, 2 Pe 2:1
chick_emoticon_sleep_by_pistra.gif
any other gospel than that which Paul preached leaves you accursed! Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Amazing how well those bots are able to string words together.

vhs-vintage-boxing-tape-lot-joe-louis-story-muhammad-ali-fight-thrills-34810fbdf1ee167d85f983165dd4772a.jpg

http://www.terapeak.com/worth/vhs-vintage-boxing-tape-lot-joe-louis-story-muhammad-ali-fight-thrills/261822457419/

1. UFO Guardian Incident
2. Muhammad Ali Deceased

1. 2016 Fort McMurray wildfire
2. Diana Labenek is the Canadian Women in the Video (paralleling Muhammad Ali)

I am here now ..................... the ring of sporting events, have all these bright lights surrounding them like burning fires.

Danoh

Did Jesus preach a different gospel than Paul?

Nope.

You'll be hard pressed to find anywhere in Matthew thru John where Christ says "believe I died for your sins, and rose again for your justification, and you'll be saved."

You'll find that throughout Paul's writings (Romans thru Philemon) - not in Matthew thru John.

musterion

Nope.

You'll be hard pressed to find anywhere in Matthew thru John where Christ says "believe I died for your sins, and rose again for your justification, and you'll be saved."

You'll find that throughout Paul's writings (Romans thru Philemon) - not in Matthew thru John.

The preterists, and most everyone else, insists it's all the same anyway.

WeberHome

Only God knows.

There's quite a number of things believers know that unbelievers won't know
anything about until it's too late to make any difference.

1John 5:19-20 . . We know that we are children of God, and that the whole
world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God
has come and has given us understanding

I know I have shared the gospel with children of Roman Catholics and so on,
who then asserted trusting Christ.

Protestants and Catholics are Christians. When somebody goes from one
side of the aisle to the other, they haven't renounced Christianity: they've
only switched denominations.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

I agree, Jesus did not preach a different gospel than Paul and so Jesus is not accursed.

The purpose of the NT is to present the kingdom of God to those who are interested.

Paul expanded on Jesus gospel because Jesus spoke to the people in parables lest they understand and be converted.
(Matthew 13:15)

Arthur Brain

Because Tardly, God would rather you come to repentance. Instead you choose to shake your fist at him and blaspheme. It isn't until you try and take people with you that you face rebuke. I'd say get a life, but why bother with a :loser: like you.

It isn't 'rebuke' with you Nick, it's simply puke. You're just a load of bile surrounded by skin dude, a deeply immature, borderline sociopath piece of work.

Arthur Brain

You don't know what you're talking about Buzzard.

Sure I do. I've seen some of the most contemptible and callous attitudes towards people stemmed from the doctrine of "hell" be it those who 'dance on the graves' of those dead with a self righteous glee (like here) to those who claim they'd even rejoice at the suffering of their own families if they weren't part of the "elect". Sickening all ways up...

Ben Masada

Did Jesus preach a different gospel than Paul?

Jamie, don't be afraid! Heir is speaking about a Christian curse threatened by the Christian founder of Christianity if you read Acts 11:26. Jesus did preach a different gospel than Paul and he would not give a damn to a Christian curse. Don't forget that Jesus never even dreamed that Christianity would ever rise.

Ben Masada

Only those who repent and believe in the Lord Christ and sealed with the holy spirit will be saved. If he didn't meet this criteria then he's lost

Well, Nonon, that's not what Jesus said himself. You are perhaps trying the gospel of Paul on us. If you read Luke 16:29-31, Jesus said that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law to escape from hell-fire. Obviously, Jesus was still teaching according to the old school; the Law and the Prophets. (Mat. 5:17-19)

Ben Masada

And do you know something Nick? They would be correct. I mean the so-called bunch of Christians. Tell me something yourself, do you believe that Jesus was a charismatic man? Obviously, your answer would be a sound "YES." Okay, so, Jesus could have solved that problem by applying a stern glance of his eyes to clear
that area before the Temple. He rather ended up by breaking the Golden Rule that says not to do unto others
what he would not like they did unto himself. The Golden Rule covers the whole second part of the Decalogue. Serious transgression right there! Besides, the money changers had the permission of the High Priest to exchange the foreign money of those coming from abroad to buy an animal to sacrifice and, using the foreign coin, the animal would not be kosher. I wonder if Jesus was reminded of this when he was being whipped by the Romans just prior to the crucifixion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And do you know something Nick? They would be correct. I mean the so-called bunch of Christians. Tell me something yourself, do you believe that Jesus was a charismatic man? Obviously, your answer would be a sound "YES." Okay, so, Jesus could have solved that problem by applying a stern glance of his eyes to clear
that area before the Temple. He rather ended up by breaking the Golden Rule that says not to do unto others
what he would not like they did unto himself. The Golden Rule covers the whole second part of the Decalogue. Serious transgression right there! Besides, the money changers had the permission of the High Priest to exchange the foreign money of those coming from abroad to buy an animal to sacrifice and, using the foreign coin, the animal would not be kosher. I wonder if Jesus was reminded of this when he was being whipped by the Romans just prior to the crucifixion.

It's one thing to be a nasty jew, but it's another to mock and take pride in Jesus' Crucifixion

Nanja

He is wherever God had predestined him to be.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

~~~~~

WeberHome

-
Ali's estimated worth at his passing was 50 million dollars; but so what?

Mark 8:36-37 . . For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

If the Bible has it right; Ali's soul was lost even before he passed away.

John 3:17-18 . . God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever disbelieves in him stands condemned already.

If the Bible has it right; Ali went out of here cursed with God's discontent.

John 3:36 . . He that disbelieves the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

You know, even if perchance the Koran has it right; there's no guarantee that Ali made it to safety because Islam's god is very strict and not all that easy to satisfy.

Every year, several millions of Muslims make the pilgrimage to Mecca. You know why they do that? Mostly because they're scared-- they're scared because Islam has a hell.

"But he whose balance (of good deeds) is found to be light, will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit. And what will explain to you what this is? A Fire blazing fiercely!" (101:8-11).

The Koran contains many warnings and descriptions of the severity of the eternal punishment of Jahannam (hell fire).

Suffering in Islam's hell is both physical and spiritual, and varies according to the sins of the condemned. As described in the Koran, hell has seven levels; each one more severe than the one above it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=