Where do you live?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My wife and I live a few miles South of the Wichita Mountains and Wildlife Refuge in Southwest Oklahoma. Most people think of Oklahoma as flat plains, but we do have some mountains here and in Southeastern Oklahoma. The people are friendly and the living expenses are reasonable.

I lived a good chunk of my childhood in northeastern Oklahoma. I loved the way the lightning would flash around the tops of the mountains around the valley we lived in.

glorydaz

I live in the beautiful Willamette Valley (Oregon). An hour's drive to the most scenic coastline in the world, and an hour's drive to the majestic Cascade Mountains. Lakes, rivers, and trees all around.

Oh, and it's Liberal with a capital L, so you have to be careful not to offend the sensibilities of the natives. :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
I live in the beautiful Willamette Valley (Oregon). An hour's drive to the most scenic coastline in the world, and an hour's drive to the majestic Cascade Mountains. Lakes, rivers, and trees all around.

Oh, and it's Liberal with a capital L, so you have to be careful not to offend the sensibilities of the natives. :chuckle:

Ah, Oregon sucks!(Clint "Leon" Howard, on an episode of "Seinfeld").