ECT What's MAD?

vfirestormv

Don't call me brother until I know you're truly a believer!

Well, let me give it to you then. I believe in salvation by grace alone through faith alone, apart from any works, rituals, rites,etc., in Christ alone. Where we have disagreements at are who and where the church started, which has no bearing on either of our salvation's. It is a big deal mind you, as you can see in me and I can see in you. But no bearing on salvation, none the less. Now, if you tell me you do not believe in grace alone by faith alone in Christ alone, then I will quit calling you brother.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know, I really rely on that hot mike to make me sound like Glenn Cripe.

I would suggest, that if I watched you sometime when we're singing "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms," or "Acapella," at some "Burger King" "church" some day, that you won't even know the words-you'll just moves your lips..

DAN P

Can a MAD rep please explain their doctrine, specifically salvation? Keep it to a paragraph and please supply scripture.

Hi , and here it is !!

#1 , Man can n0t save him self as he is spiritually dead as 1 Cor 2:14 , because the NATURAL MAN , it is Foolishness for the BIBLE is scriptually discerned !

#2 , Paul preached ! Acts 16:13 !!

# 3 , God OPENS the Heart , Acts 13:14 !

#4 Then Rom 10:1o for with HEART man believeth unto Righeousness !!
#5 , As in Eph 2:8 and Faith is the Gift of God , and it knocks , Baptism , and Works and Language and Calvinism up side down , does it not ?

dan p

#

DAN P

Can a MAD rep please explain their doctrine, specifically salvation? Keep it to a paragraph and please supply scripture.

Hi , and here it is !!

#1 , Man can n0t save him self as he is spiritually dead as 1 Cor 2:14 , because the NATURAL MAN , it is Foolishness for the BIBLE is scriptually discerned !

#2 , Paul preached ! Acts 16:13 !!

# 3 , God OPENS the Heart , Acts 16:14 !

#4 Then Rom 10:1o for with the HEART man believeth unto Righeousness !!
#5 , As in Eph 2:8 and Faith is the Gift of God , and it knocks , Baptism , and Works and Language and Calvinism up side down , does it not ?

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's a more recent phenomenon I've noticed, how the basic gospel is attacked these days.
People's minds are corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ 2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV. Salvation is so simple. Trust the Lord believing what Christ died for you and be saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People's minds are corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ 2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV. Salvation is so simple. Trust the Lord believing what Christ died for you and be saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Pretty simple. :up:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe in salvation by grace alone through faith alone, apart from any works, rituals, rites,etc., in Christ alone.

That is the end result. You have to know how to get there. I have yet to see you post the good news (gospel) of your salvation. And you have been asked a few times and have said a few things that don't cut the mustard. He is not "coming into your heart", that is unbiblical. Paul is very explicit about what salvation is.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Lord Jesus Christ died for sin in our place. He was raised again for our justification. When we trust what he did, we move from death to life. We are seen as crucified and raised up with him by the Father. We are sealed by the Holy Spirit.

It has nothing to do with what we do or don't do. Anybody that takes away or adds to conditions is outside the faith. Paul said let them go to hell for perverting the simplicity that is the gospel.

vfirestormv

That is the end result. You have to know how to get there. I have yet to see you post the good news (gospel) of your salvation. And you have been asked a few times and have said a few things that don't cut the mustard. He is not "coming into your heart", that is unbiblical. Paul is very explicit about what salvation is.

How is it the end result? It is all of it. I was drawn to Him by the Holy Spirit, convicted of my lost condition, that without Him I would die and go to a devils hell prepared for satan and his demons, I was given the faith to trust in His finished work at the cross as the propitiation for my sin and being baptized into His body I was now dead to sin and alive and risen with Him. And because He lives I live forevermore. Furthermore His Spirit bares witness with my spirit that I am eternally saved. Now whether that meets your standards makes not one difference to me brother Nick. For I know whom I believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

vfirestormv

The Lord Jesus Christ died for sin in our place. He was raised again for our justification. When we trust what he did, we move from death to life. We are seen as crucified and raised up with him by the Father. We are sealed by the Holy Spirit.

It has nothing to do with what we do or don't do. Anybody that takes away or adds to conditions is outside the faith. Paul said let them go to hell for perverting the simplicity that is the gospel.

Amen!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How is it the end result?

Salvation is the end result of trusting that he finished the job. Most do not even though they say they did. The evidence is their claims involving comparing good works. Anybody that states they will show you their faith by their works is outside the Body of Christ and bound to circumcision.

was drawn to Him by the Holy Spirit

The Lord Jesus Christ says he draws all men. Not the Holy Spirit.

convicted of my lost condition

That is what the law does.

that without Him I would die and go to a devils hell prepared for satan and his demons

Yep. All do because of the transgression of one man.

I was given the faith to trust in His finished work at the cross as the propitiation for my sin and being baptized into His body I was now dead to sin and alive and risen with Him.

Everyone was given the faith to trust him. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Nobody believes the gospel until they hear it.

Furthermore His Spirit bares witness with my spirit that I am eternally saved.

The witness is what people say, not what they do. You have said evil wretched things against the faith attacking those that defend the gospel. That tells me all I need to know.

For I know whom I believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

He has no interest in what you commit to him. You have to trust what he committed to you. Faith has two definitions. One is allegiance to a duty. His faith saved us.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
One thing that MAD got right; the church is Jesus' followers. It is not building.

We sure can serve God without organization.

I have been serving God without joining the organization.

john w

Hall of Fame
One thing that MAD got right; the church is Jesus' followers. It is not building.

We sure can serve God without organization.

I have been serving God without joining the organization.

Do you wear that stupid hat, in a building? Good day to you, sir.

vfirestormv

The Lord Jesus Christ says he draws all men. Not the Holy Spirit.
Yeah and how? With the Holy Spirit.
That is what the law does.
Gal_3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Yes that is what the law does. God's holy law. And even if I hadn't known the law,
Rom_2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Yep. All do because of the transgression of one man.
Yep
Everyone was given the faith to trust him. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Nobody believes the gospel until they hear it.
Yep

The witness is what people say, not what they do. You have said evil wretched things against the faith attacking those that defend the gospel. That tells me all I need to know.
Nope, I sure haven't. I have said things through scripture against your doctrine of more than one gospel and when the church started.

He has no interest in what you commit to him. You have to trust what he committed to you. Faith has two definitions. One is allegiance to a duty. His faith saved us.
Well take that up with Paul then because that was a darn near word for word quote of our Apostle Paul.
Faith has two definitions. One is allegiance to a duty. His faith saved us.
Yep, it was all from Him.

vfirestormv

The witness is what people say, not what they do. .

wouldn't that still be works brother Nick? I am not saved by works. By anything I say do or otherwise act. I am saved by grace alone through faith alone in Him alone.
Just call me brother, Nick. You can do it.