ECT What's MAD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If one has lived their whole Christian life, not even hearing of this MAD thing, why is it relevant? Does anybody have a new lease on Christian truth all other Spirit filled believers down the ages have missed? I think not. It's just I sometimes tire of thread after thread, where the topics are error, think perverted truth gets too much "air time."

If ya can't take it, get outta Dodge! Just don't sit there and belly-ache?

ARM: Skip "The Plot" and pick up a King James Bible believing every word. Recognize that while all scripture is given by inspiration of God and is FOR us (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) it's not all to us. If you want to know what God hath done and what He is doing today, you'll find it in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon.

It's a more recent phenomenon I've noticed, how the basic gospel is attacked these days. Many are pushing works as meritorious to salvation, like pretend Jews or something, but it's also hard to know who's just a troll on the web. You can really see how apostasy is taking hold of hearts and minds, though, which I believe a sign of the times. It wasn't until just very recent years I'd ever heard the gospel so twisted, from any Christian.

Matthew 13

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

2 Timothy 4

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
ARM: Skip "The Plot" and pick up a King James Bible believing every word. Recognize that while all scripture is given by inspiration of God and is FOR us (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) it's not all to us. If you want to know what God hath done and what He is doing today, you'll find it in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon.

AMEN!