What is your favorite ethnic food?

• Total voters

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Chinese, Japanese, Thai - their food is artistic
Irish - corned beef and potatos makes a good breakfast
Italian - all you can eat pasta please
Mexican - tortillas = silverware
German - bring on the brats and beer, Schwarzwalder for desert. Prost!

Last edited:

SUTG

Chinese, Japanese, Thai - their food is artistic
Irish - corned beef and potatos makes a good breakfast
Italian - all you can eat pasta please
Mexican - tortillas = silverware
German - bring on the brats and beer, Schwarzwalder for desert. Prost!

Knight should have included an "all of the above" option. :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:

æval-

Chinese, Japanese and Korean!! I don't think I've ever had Thai, although I suspect it's not too different, and it is probably good too! I like Greek as well, very yummy! Although, really. I think there are only about two foods that I dislike, and I'll eat just about anything!!

Dont think I ever had Japanese that I know of. What is the difference between that and Chinese?

Chileice

I certainly think Indian food is underrated on this forum - I've only recently been getting into curry (having previously been unable to eat it without combusting) but by golly do I like it now! A friend of my mother's is a Bengali, and they do some pretty super food too; mainly lentil-, rice- and fish-based, it combines Indian spicy flavours with wonderfully crisp textures and some very unusual tastes - fried, crispy quail, for example. And thier fruits! Until you've tried a fresh, Bangladeshi/Pakistani honey mango, you have not lived!

Indian food is quite interesting, but I am not a huge fan of curry or cardamom, so while I appreciate the interest of it, it isn't my favourite.

Chileice

Chinese, Japanese and Korean!! I don't think I've ever had Thai, although I suspect it's not too different, and it is probably good too! I like Greek as well, very yummy! Although, really. I think there are only about two foods that I dislike, and I'll eat just about anything!!

I find thai food quite different than Chinese. Thai food uses peanut sauces, different spices. It is just different. I also like Vietnamese Pho. They have about 100 ways to make soup and they are all different and good.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Indian is the best!

Just ask Daniel55!

Or Daniel10!

What the heck is that guys name????

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Italian is my favorite, Chinese and Mexican are close seconds. My favorite Irish food, is barleymalt, and hops. :cheers: :first:

Last edited:

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
:mock: French......still zero votes......and French is considered the finest cuisine, especially by the rich and famous.

What does that say for TOL'ers?:idunno:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: French......still zero votes......and French is considered the finest cuisine, especially by the rich and famous.

What does that say for TOL'ers?:idunno:

That most of us still have taste buds? :idunno: