What is your favorite ethnic food?

What is your favorite ethnic food?

• Total voters

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greek
Gyros, baklava, There is a spinach based dish with the same flaky pastry that baklava is layered with, yum yum!

SUTG

I must be the only one who can't stand Greek/Middle Eastern food. I voted Mexican and Italian, although I also like most of the others.

ShadowMaid

Chinese, Japanese and Korean!! I don't think I've ever had Thai, although I suspect it's not too different, and it is probably good too! I like Greek as well, very yummy! Although, really. I think there are only about two foods that I dislike, and I'll eat just about anything!!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Japanese. I've been working out of town and ate Sushi 3 nights last week! :chew:

Raw octopus rocks! :guitar:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In order, I like Mexican, Italian, and Chinese. I make really good enchiladas (from scratch, except for the tortillas) and really good lasagna. :chew:

MrRadish

I certainly think Indian food is underrated on this forum - I've only recently been getting into curry (having previously been unable to eat it without combusting) but by golly do I like it now! A friend of my mother's is a Bengali, and they do some pretty super food too; mainly lentil-, rice- and fish-based, it combines Indian spicy flavours with wonderfully crisp textures and some very unusual tastes - fried, crispy quail, for example. And thier fruits! Until you've tried a fresh, Bangladeshi/Pakistani honey mango, you have not lived!

Supremum

Mexican food is awesome comfort food.
Mr.Radish said:
Indian food.
Thai curry >> Indian curry.

Lamb is a staple for me. My hometown has a huge Greek population, so we have Greek restaurants all over the place. Awesome food.