ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, the punk is so obsessed, he'll lie, misquote, engaged in any type of satanic sophistry, all the while, letting the wolves/wof-ette's fleece the sheep/babes, and pervert the gospel of Christ, long as they are not "dispies"/MAD proponents.

yep

heir

TOL Subscriber
The first few chapters of Romans is a HISTORY LESSON, oh ignorant one.

He wants a verse that says exactly when the gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first, but there isn't one anymore than there is one that states exactly when the middle wall of partition was broken down; but it most certainly was during Paul's ministry at some point, for we see some Gentiles were under eating restrictions (Acts 15:20 KJV, Acts 15:28-29 KJV) and yet others were never under any such ordinances as they were contrary to them (and us Colossians 2:14 KJV, Ephesians 2:14-15 KJV).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His other daughter wife that turned into a chaste virgin again.

Paul says "as a chaste virgin".....meaning the church, the BOC, has no other gods.

First, you have to be a son that turns into two daughters.

Two different metaphors.

As with the church today, there are many metaphors used to describe its relationship with Christ Jesus.

You Dispies however, only focus on one metaphor (the Body), and completely ignore the Building metaphor where Christ Jesus is the Cornerstone. You also ignore the Shepherd and sheep metaphor, as well as others.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why do you ask questions you're not really interested in having answered?

I am interested in how you would answer the question
but
I am also aware that many have trouble answering questions

this is an answer to your question
and
it isn't a question

musterion

why are mad people so mean?

I'm not. At least I dont think so. I'm blunt whenever the time for bluntness comes. If that appears mean, so be it. I'll make no apology.

You'll note that even JohnW, possibly the meanest MAD, does it in response to those who've started up with him.

Heteoduck, on the other hand, is mean. Crazy, mad dog mean. You're not equating us with him, are you?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm not. At least I dont think so. I'm blunt whenever the time for bluntness comes. If that appears mean, so be it. I'll make no apology.

You'll note that even JohnW, possibly the meanest MAD, does it in response to those who've started up with him.

Heteoduck, on the other hand, is mean. Crazy, mad dog mean. You're not equating us with him, are you?

mad people
more than any other group here at tol
call others names
give neg reps
tell others that they are going to hell

SaulToPaul 2

It went to the Jew first when it came out. There is no Jew nor Israel today. Unless those Israelis you denounce and point out are homo supporters are the Israel of God.

You pathetic pile of skubala.

Not a single MADist will answer!

I've answered him before. It stopped going to the Jew first when Paul went to prison, and testified the gospel of the grace of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul says that Jesus Christ is not a man today, like my infallible Preterist teachers taught me-it's just a metaphor, when he is described as a man..

You Dispies however, only focus on one mediator, but my father the devil taught me, through AD 70-ism/Preterism, to ignore the below scriptures, that testifies to the fact that this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, is a man:

Col 2 KJV
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

"dwelleth"-present tense

1 Tim. 2 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Hebrews 10 KJV
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Acts 17 KJV
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Psalm 80 KJV
17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me....." Job 19:25-27 KJV

Tet. the AD 70-ist/Preterist, perverter of the gospel of Christ, denying that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man today, thus asserting no mediator, and denying the future resurrection, which is physical, by definition, of OT believers, and the adoption, the redemption of the body, of respective members of the body of Christ-it's just a "metaphor," like "land, earth............"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two different metaphors.
In other words, no marriage actually took place.
There was no "when?".

All the marriage and divorce talk was metaphoric of the relationship between Israel and God.
Both parts of the split kingdom (both daughters) were unfaithful/adulterers.

I mean, if both are adulterous, why keep one of them, but not the other?
What do you suppose is the message in this metaphor - two adulterous wives, one cast away, one kept?

heir

TOL Subscriber
tell others that they are going to hell
You are unless you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as sufficient to save you.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

I'd be hating you if I didn't tell you the truth!

Receive the love of the truth that you can be saved!

heir

TOL Subscriber
is a mad homosexual saved?

Anyone who has trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is saved and sealed.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Anyone who has trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is saved and sealed.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

can you say yes to my question?