ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
I said that many MADists have shown with scripture when the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first as per Rom 1:16.

But, my father the devil just keeps telling me to say:

'As long as you continue to parrot the false teachings of Darby, I will continue to reply, and show they are wrong.

If you can't handle Darby's false teachings being challenged, then put me on ignore.'

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby's teachings cannot be proven wrong with a KJB, and/or any Bible that exists, as I reject the final authority of any bible, as my Preterism determines what the bible should say,but, since my father the devil, teaches me to delete/diminish, or add to the word of God, which any child of the devil, such as myself, can do, what I do, I just keep on asserting, per my father the devil's orders, the Darby argument, such as 'Throwing KJV quotes in between your Darby propaganda doesn't make it any more valid, then what I did above.'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, not one MADist can show with scripture when the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first.

Yet, the MADists say it happened.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
I know you are, but what am I.

Tet, you are an annoying little pest that just comes here to annoy people. If you can't understand that Paul was talking about the PAST in Romans 1-3 .. when God CHOSE Israel, too bad for you.

in Romans 1-3
Paul is speaking of original sin first, which then leads to God's chosen people, Jews. why anyone needs to get all worked up and stricken with"Paul Pride", needs to read again, as a Gospel for ALL TIMES. NOT as a Local News Story. Realize WHAT Paul is SAYING. read it like it was written to you, like YOU have to tell the world. I am not saying "personalize" it. I'm saying it's for all. Paul uses that word many times. EVERYONE. Paul writes to Churches that are familiar with him already, intended to be SPREAD TO ALL. Why the infighting and name calling. Serious issues here so far i've seen - Yoda

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poor little Johnny W.

He's been reduced to rewriting my posts because he can't write his own posts.

Such is the life of a Darby follower.

john w

Hall of Fame
Poor little Johnny W.

He's been reduced to rewriting my posts because he can't write his own posts.

Such is the life of a Darby follower.

Poor wimpy Tettie. He's been reduced to wining, and crying, since he is being ignored by his family, for deserting them, losing his job, because he spends half his pathetic, cry baby life, "posting" on TOL, spamming Darby.

Correct, balding fat man? Divorce is rough. Perhaps you need to start drinking more than you do, Wimpy. Yes...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's not correct.
Darby, as far as is known, was the first to systematize dispensational concepts, but dispensational concepts preceded Darby.
He did not 'invent' dispensational concepts.
There are clearly 'house laws/dispensations/economies/administrations/stewardships' in the Scriptures.

C'mon steko.

No one taught about a secret rapture before Darby

No one taught about a 7 Year Trib proceeding the secret rapture.

No one taught that Romans - Philemon only was for the church, and James was for Jews.

Chiliasm existed before Darby, and Edward Irving and the Plymouth Brethren taught different aspects of futurism before Darby, but it was Darby who is considered the "grandaddy" of Dispensationalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
C'mon steko.

However, I'm lying about the above "argument:"

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

vs.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

And, since this is my "argument," that is why this "Jesus" I reference, if he is the Saviour, was not the Saviour, until I disccovered it."

john w

Hall of Fame
C'mon steko.

No one taught that Romans - Philemon only was for the church, and James was for Jews.

Chiliasm existed before Darby, and Edward Irving and the Plymouth Brethren taught different aspects of futurism before Darby, but it was Darby who is considered the "grandaddy" of Dispensationalism.

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was."-poor Wimpy Craigie

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
TeT is obviously, delusional and obsessed with a man, most
of us never heard of? I never heard of him until TeT brought
him up one day? I have since placed TeT on ignore because,
his rantings and usage of a man's name seem to be odd and
somewhat mental! TeT I believe, might be mentally ill?

Somewhat akin to, "Letsargue!" And, a few others around here?
Forums attract all kinds of normal and disturbed individuals, alike!
However, thank God, there are a number of those who adhere to
"Paul's Gospel" and are 'clear headed!' So, the truth IS getting out
there!

I am still new here, always will be, compared to 4 year veterans and legends and such, however I know, and have worked with mentally ill people. I am disappointed to see such references, not only within a Christian Forum, but anywhere. I am not pleading for "Political Correctness", but understanding and respect. Where does your hate and bitterness come from ? Is this what you do here Grosnick ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am still new here, always will be, compared to 4 year veterans and legends and such, however I know, and have worked with mentally ill people. I am disappointed to see such references, not only within a Christian Forum, but anywhere. I am not pleading for "Political Correctness", but understanding and respect. Where does your hate and bitterness come from ? Is this what you do here Grosnick ?

If you can't take the heat, get outta Dodge! TeT is a nuisance!
He endlessly uses the name "John Nelson Darby" to annoy
others with! If you were offended by what I said about him,
WHO CARES! Don't be such a cry baby! TOL is a rough forum.
Not for the weak, like yourself for instance!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Simon, been here only two days and you've reported GM
to the Woodshed twice in a row? Why not go for three cry baby?
Better grow some thick skin on TOL! Try and go up against John
W or one of those guys? You'll think twice about old GM then?

Have another glass of "WHINE" Sim!