ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not a single MADist will answer!

I've answered him before. It stopped going to the Jew first when Paul went to prison, and testified the gospel of the grace of God.

I never said "not a single MADist will answer".

I said not a single MADist can show scripture that says when and/or where Paul stopped going to the Jew first.

I acknowledged that you answered.

STP gave an answer when I first asked the question many weeks ago. He said Paul stopped going to the Jew first when a remnant of Jews was gathered.

You gave the same answer.

However, there is no scripture that supports this answer.

Neither of you have shown any scripture that says Paul stopped going to the Jew first when a Jewish remnant was formed.

In fact, there is no scripture from Paul about Paul gathering a Jewish remnant.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He wants a verse that says exactly when the gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first, but there isn't one anymore than there is one that states exactly when the middle wall of partition was broken down

Er,no.

There is a verse that tells us that the Middle Wall of Partition was torn down (Eph 2:14).

However, there IS NOT a verse that says Paul stopped going to the Jew first.

but it most certainly was during Paul's ministry at some point,

Says who?

You keep saying this, but you can't show with scripture that it happened.

john w

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by tetelestai
"There is a verse that tells us that the Middle Wall of Partition was torn down (Eph 2:14).

There IS a verse that says Paul stopped going to the Jew first, but I cannot find it."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other words, no marriage actually took place.
There was no "when?".

There was no real divorce either, they are metaphors.

All the marriage and divorce talk was metaphoric of the relationship between Israel and God.

Correct.

Both parts of the split kingdom (both daughters) were unfaithful/adulterers.

Correct

I mean, if both are adulterous, why keep one of them, but not the other?

Because the promised Messiah had to come from the House of Judah.

If God would have divorced Judah, the Messiah would not have been able to be born.

Salvation is from the Jews.

What do you suppose is the message in this metaphor - two adulterous wives, one cast away, one kept?

Besides the Messiah having to be born from Judah, Paul tells us it was a mystery. It is how all of Israel became saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said "not a single MADist will answer".

I said not a single MADist can show scripture that says when and/or where Paul stopped going to the Jew first.

I acknowledged that you answered.

"None of you MADists can answer this question.."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"None of you MADists can answer this question.."

You guys couldn't pick your way out of wet paper bag.

None of you can answer questions.

Not one MADist can show where in the Bible the Gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first as per Rom 1:16

C'mon Johnny, why don't you step to the plate for your fellow Darby followers and tell us?

Looks like he lied doesnt it.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said "not a single MADist will answer.

Sure you didn't, habitual liar-where have we heard that lie of yours before? Oh, yes....

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

heir

TOL Subscriber
See if you can see the deceptive reply of the preterist in post http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4216851&postcount=1927 in reply to my post:
He wants a verse that says exactly when the gospel of Christ stopped going to the Jew first, but there isn't one anymore than there is one that states exactly when the middle wall of partition was broken down; but it most certainly was during Paul's ministry at some point, for we see some Gentiles were under eating restrictions (Acts 15:20 KJV, Acts 15:28-29 KJV) and yet others were never under any such ordinances as they were contrary to them (and us Colossians 2:14 KJV, Ephesians 2:14-15 KJV).
Spoiler
Ephesians 2:14 KJV does not say EXACTLY WHEN!

john w

Hall of Fame
Um.....that neither of us are followers of John Nelson Darby like you, heir, STP, Johnny W, Nick M, steko, Tambora, Right Divider, GM, Bright Raven, Dan P, etc.

Say "Darby" again. Please??

Still waiting for sweetie to identify those infallible men that he claims he follows-3 year wait.