ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope we did steaks at SaltGrass. They were good.

ANd I tried to do dutch, but she insisted. I was either going to be rude, or let her pay.

Our schedules didn't match up after that.

Reality is a tough thing for both of you. Let's just say, being a man of honor and giving my word, what I have pieced together about Jacky boy, and the image he projects, are far cries from each other. While not that much was directly disclosed to me about the man, I put things together quickly between the lines, and have some surmising that will be pretty dead on.

I CHOOSE not to expose him. But man, is it tempting at times..... When someone goes so far out of their way to JUST be obnoxious, you really wanna slap a thug down, you know?

Go ahead, "expose" me.

Please? Please, Brucie boy?

Whatta ya say, Brucie boy....Would you like a shot, at the title?

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you follow Paul's teaching, you follow the same teaching Peter gave the Jews.
Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) not Peter (Galatians 2:8 KJV). Paul was given the dispensation of the gospel (1 COrinthians 9:17 KJV) and later the dispensation of the grace of God to us Gentiles (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)
So why do you create factions and dissensions. Never read Gal 5:19-21???? Didn't think so.

Divisions and factions are not Spiritual results.
You don't know what you are talking about. If anyone's causing divisions it's the 30,000+ so called denominations.

Never read Ephesians 4? Paul taught proper faith and spiritual maturity brings UNITY not divisions.
The unity of the Spirit is sevenfold and I do endevour to keep it. If you are of one of those denominations you most likely don't.

But you wish to promote divisions, and play like you are righteous for it?
You're wrong about me 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV. Rightly dividing the word of truth is not promoting division, but the approved unto God necessary method of study. 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

That's what I thought.... It's a cult. Only uses SOME of scripture, Paul's and only SOME of Paul's, the parts they like.
I believe all scripture recognizing that while all of the Bible is FOR me, it's certainly not all TO me or ABOUT me.

I can't help it that you guys won't ever discuss the points of the weaknesses of your view on salvation.
My view on salvation is simple. Trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and be saved. It is the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV).

john w

Hall of Fame
Divisions and factions are not Spiritual results.

Never read Ephesians 4? Paul taught proper faith and spiritual maturity brings UNITY not divisions.

But you wish to promote divisions, and play like you are righteous for it?

That's what I thought.... It's a cult. Only uses SOME of scripture, Paul's and only SOME of Paul's, the parts they like. ..........

Once again, it's time to "clear the fog" of sophistry, and kindergarten scribble, of rummy's such as Brucie boy, with my brilliant "oratory," and car headlights, since I drive a cool car.

Since many/most fail to recognize the distinctive ministry of his apostle Paul, and rejects the Lord Jesus Christ's commands in this dispensation, as given to the Lord Jesus Christ's chosen vessel, Paul, and refuse to rightly divide the word of truth,and instead read books, articles, statements of faith(SOF), websites,.........as their authority, they have to conclude, being the more mature, spiritual , sweet, caring, loving, "great one(s)", that name calling, "personal attacks......," and all that jazz, causes division. It's called spineless, effeminate Christianity. Bible believers, who do rightly divide the word of truth, understand that the division causer is not the one who identifies/marks/exposes , i.e., name calling, but the one who teaches doctrine that opposes the sound doctrine that was committed to the apostle Paul, who was taught it by revelation from the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, "the Lord from heaven," and not earth.

Christians, per Romans-Philemon's sound doctrine, are to separate in 3 areas:
1. From the world-Romans 12:2 KJV
2. From the "religious" system:2 Cor. 6:14-18 KJV
3. From erring brethren, false teachers, and deceivers. And these are to be marked/exposed/identified-named:

"Now I beseech you, brethren, [B]mark them which cause divisions[/B] and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." The Holy Bible Romans 16:17-18 KJV

See also in The Holy Bible Gal. 5:7 KJV, Gal. 1:8-9 KJV; 1 Timothy 6:3-5 KJV; 2 Timothy 2:15-21 KJV; Titus 1:9-13 KJV, Titus 3:9-12 KJV; 2 Thes. 3:6-7 KJV, 2 Thes. 2:15 KJV; 2 Cor. 2:1-5 KJV

Sound doctrine, as preached by our apostle Paul, produces health, stable, "stablished" believers with conviction, who live godly. Unsound doctrine produces weak, effeminate, spineless, believers, tossed to and fro, having ungodly behaviour.
_
"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them."- The Holy Bible Romans 16:17 KJV

"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." The Holy Bible 1 Cor.1:10 KJV

Divisions are caused by not following the doctrine committed to the apostle Paul, by the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ, from heaven, not earth,by revelation, progressively. Paul would desire that all "speak the same thing", and that is the doctrine he taught, preached- "my doctrine"(2 Tim. 3:10 KJV)

The Lord Jesus Christ, through His chosen vessel, in this dispensation,Paul, would have us to know the importance/priority He places on the doctrine He committed to our apostle:

"...that form of doctrine which was delivered you."-Rom. 6:17 KJV

"...the doctrine which ye have learned..."-Rom. 16:17 KJV

"...they teach no other doctrine,..." -1 Tim. 1:3 KJV

"...sound doctrine;..." 2 Tim. 4:3 KJV, Titus 1:9 KJV

"...that is contrary to sound doctrine;..."- 1 Tim. 1:10 KJV

"...good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained." - 1 Tim. 4:6 KJV

"...Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine;.." 1 Tim. 4:16 KJV

"If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;" 1 Tim. 6:3 KJV

"But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience," 2 Tim. 3:10 KJV

Read it, believe it-"my doctrine."

Paul is the "apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV, Gal. 2:8 KJV), and thus your/our apostle.

Paul is "the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God"(Romans 15:16 KJV), which was committed to his trust(1 Tim. 1:11 KJV).

Paul is "an apostle...a teacher of the Gentiles...(1 Tim. 2:8 KJV).

Paul was "appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles"(2 Tim. 1:11 KJV).

Paul "laid the foundation" for the Body of Christ(1 Cor. 3:10 KJV).

Paul is a "minister of God according to the dispensation of God"(Col. 1:25 KJV).

Paul's writings are the Lord Jesus Christ's commandments today: Romans 15:18 KJV, 2 Cor. 13:3 KJV, 1 Cor. 14:37 KJV:

"If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

We are to follow Paul by direct orders from the Lord Jesus Christ-following Paul is following Christ:

"Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me." 1 Cor. 4:16 KJV

"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." 1 Cor. 11:1 KJV'

"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample." Philippians 3:17 KJV

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." Philippians 4:9 KJV

Paul is our pattern:

"Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew ! forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting." 1 Tim. 1:16 KJV

Paul received his authority from the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ from heaven by revelation, not from man: Acts 20:24; Romans 16:25 KJV;Gal. 1:11-12 KJV, 2:2; Eph. 3:3 KJV

We are commanded to follow Paul today, not Peter, for following Paul is following the Lord Jesus Christ. The Body of Christ's prophet, or leader, is the apostle Paul, "...the apostle of the Gentiles...."(Romans 11:13 KJV). Just as Israel followed Moses, believers in this dispensation are commanded by the risen, ascended, and glorified Lord Jesus Christ to follow Paul: 1 Corinthians 4:16 KJV, 1 Cor.11:1 KJV; Philippians 3:17 KJV, Philippians 4:9 KJV; 1 Thessalonians 1:6 KJV; 2 Thessalonians 3:9 KJV; 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV. His writings are scripture, the inspired word of God(1 Thessalonians 2:13 KJV; Titus 1:3 KJV; 2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV), and are the Lord Jesus Christ's words and commands in this dispensation: Romans 15:18 KJV; 1 Corinthians 14:37 KJV; 2 Corinthians 13:3 KJV; 1 Thessalonians 4:2 KJV; 1 Timothy 6:3 KJV . Again, since we learn through repetition,The Lord Jesus Christ appointed Paul as :

-our apostle(not Peter, nor "the 12"): Romans 11:13 KJV; 2 Corinthians 11:5 KJV; Galatians 2:8 KJV; 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV; 2 Timothy 1:11 KJV
-our pattern; 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV
-the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles in this dispensation: Romans 15:16 KJV; Ephesians 3:7-8 KJV; Colossians 1:23-25 KJV
-a preacher: 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV; 2 Timothy 1:11 KJV; Titus 1:3 KJV
- a teacher of the Gentiles: 1 Corinthians 4:17 KJV; 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV; 2 Timothy 1:11 KJV
- a prophet: 1 Corinthians 14:37 KJV
-the masterbuilder, having laid the foundation of the Body of Christ: 1 Corinthians 3:10 KJV
-a steward of the mysteries of God: 1 Corinthians 4:1 KJV
-the administrator, "steward", for the present dispensation of the grace of God: Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV
-authoritative: Titus 2:15 KJV; 2 Corinthians 13:10 KJV

Paul calls The LORD God to witness more often than any other biblical writer, and no other biblical writer spoke with an oath more than Paul: Romans 9: 1 KJV; 2 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 2 Cor.11:10,31 KJV; Galatians 1:20 KJV; Philippians 1:8 KJV; 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV

Despite what you have been taught by "tradition", SOF's.....the Lord Jesus Christ's "marching orders" for today are given through Paul(the mystery program), not Peter(the prophetic program). And the reason for the apostasy of the RCO(I am a former "Roman") and most of so-called "Christianity"? Following Peter instead of Paul, following the prophetic program, and knowing "Christ after the flesh"(2 Cor. 5:16 KJV-his earthly ministry, presented as King of the Jews), instead of the mystery program, and knowing him as "the head of the body", the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ from heaven as revealed to the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV).

Paul alone was chosen to be God's spokesman for this new dispensation. The other 12 Apostles knew nothing about this dispensation; they knew only what Paul taught them ,and that is why Paul said he went by revelation- by direct command of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ of heaven, to Jerusalem to confer with the 12 Apostles, and to teach them what gospel he preached- Gal. 2:2 KJV. If the Jerusalem apostles had been preaching the same gospel, that would had not have been not only unnecessary, but insane! And thus, we have TBN("The Blasphemy Network"), and the rest of the apostates preaching the gospel of the kingdom.

Again, who are these dividers within "the" church?-those that rebel against the doctrine Paul taught, as they do teach "other doctrine."

"As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine," 1 Tim. 1:3 KJV

"...Thou art the man..." 2 Sam. 12:7 spiritual application

Members of the BOC are commanded to mark those who teach "other doctrine", and mark/expose/identify them, and, eventually, lavoid them. This I have done, and will continue to do. Why aren't you?

It's called a "lack of spine/vertebrae" disease, rampant, amongst alleged members of the boc.

"Only uses SOME of scripture, Paul's and only SOME of Paul's, the parts they like. "-Brucie boy

An honest person, re. the volume of the book, admits that not all of the book is specifically about him/her. nor is it written for his/her's respective obedience.

Of course, neither you, or anyone else on TOL, has ever claimed that you were honest, on this issue. So, tell us which scriptures you do not "use," the ones you don't like. How about the ones(plural), that tell you to sell all that you have, or, please, have a seat, and learn, little tike. We are all busy men/women. Well?

Let me guess your "response:" "Well, the context is....yawn....MAD is a cult.....yawn....coward....."...Wah, wah, wah..............................

Once again, the humble saint John W has done it-POTLTDY("Post Of The Last Ten Days").

Heterodoxical

Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) not Peter (Galatians 2:8 KJV).

Great, einstein. I mean seriously, that brown is purchased, isn't it? That he was sent to the GENTILES does not mean he went with a different message. I've already presented that argument in these discussions. NONE OF YA would address it then either.

Paul was given the dispensation of the gospel (1 COrinthians 9:17 KJV) and later the dispensation of the grace of God to us Gentiles (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)
ANd he went to the pillars of the "Jewish" church, and they did not find his message to be any different than his was. AND PETER DID PREACH TO GENTILES AND JEWS else the Galatians conflict never happened.

See what I mean about y'all are incomplete and selective? You have to friggin edit the story to make it suit YOUR desires. You don't change YOUR theology to suit the Bible.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Which is how EVERY idiot without an argument begins their defense.

If anyone's causing divisions it's the 30,000+ so called denominations.

And your recent, last 50 years in existence, theological view, isn't just another of the so called denominations. Don't be dumb. Don't play dumb. You are smarter than that.

If you are right, then gentiles for 1960 years have all gone to hell because they followed the wrong gospel. How idiotic is that?

The unity of the Spirit is sevenfold and I do endevour to keep it. If you are of one of those denominations you most likely don't.
You didn't address the actual argument.
you spoke an aside to it.
You made a personal attack to enforce your lack of argument.

Paul taught that UNITY came through works, not knowledge. He also taught that the important Knowledge that led to Unity came through works. I gave you the scripture. You may need an online bible to read it, you have obviously redacted it in your paper one.

If your view was right, I would be reuniting an ecumenical growth spurt.... If your view was right, it would address the above arguments you rely on insult to address instead of scripture and reason.

See? This is why my new root problem with MAD is you guys all run from the discussion because you can't discuss.

You're wrong about me 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV.

Seriously?
1Co 1:10
Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment.

This verse does NOT SUPPORT STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. It supports the way PAUL SAID THIS HAPPENS IN EPHESIANS 4. HOW LONG WILL YOU IGNORE THOSE VERSES AND PRETEND YOU ARE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST??? THAT IS maliciously and deliberately incorrect.

Do you know what that makes you?

Rightly dividing the word of truth is not promoting division, but the approved unto God necessary method of study. 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
Then in Jesus church, that is after Melchizedekian order, no Jew or Gentile (even Paul said this...) you would not be separating yourself from the Jews. That's patently STUPID to try to hold that you don't create division and factions. It's patently IDIOTIC to say you follow PAUL and ignore the comments HE MADE THAT SHOW YOUR INTERPRETATION WRONG ON OTHER VERSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You use scripture where and when it's convenient. You bend it to your view, not bend your view to it. You make yourself your own God and Savior when you do that.

Address the arguments.

I believe all scripture recognizing that while all of the Bible is FOR me, it's certainly not all TO me or ABOUT me.

Well, we can agree on the words here, although you mean it in a way I whole heartedly find to be false. :) HEY we found ONE thing to agree on... maybe that's progress. :)

My view on salvation is simple. Trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and be saved.
Do you accept the gospel of John as belonging to all of us? Is John's comments about Christ true or not?

Would you accept 1 john 4:16-18 that says if you failed to have the proper love you were not saved?

If not would you accept the same comment or corroborative comment from PAUL?
If not why would you deny paul because he agreed with Paul????

The 1 john verse says that if you fail to have proper love, you aren't saved. I dont' give a flying frogs butt WHAT nor how HARD you believe something.

Paul agreed with Gal 5:6, the most controversial theological argument of his day, was not important, but faith working through love was. Jesus proves it in matt 25's last parable, and matt 5's last five verses.

Are you going to disagree with Jesus and with Paul both and claim to be saved by Jesus under Paul's teachings??? You can see why I find this cult extremely hypocritical can't you?

It is the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV).

Believe what.

Paul, your LORD and your GOD, said that what you know isn't as important as that you love.

John explained that out some more later.

They are not in conflict. John was late enough he was writing to a diverse, mixed culture church. he wrote about 100 ADish. The church was very developed by then> He was still teaching what Paul taught.

john w

Hall of Fame
W you should believe your own thesis. Repent, and join a bible believing church.

Repent of what, andycain? What? You don't like my "Burger King" "the church," where I, and fellow, forever justified(Back to the dentist for you, as you are grinding your wolfie molars, as you read this)members of the body of Christ meet, each week, to study the bible, and survey it, unlike your "Holy Rollers" "the church" SOF, and praise God the Father, through the Lord Jesus Christ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Great, einstein. I mean seriously, that brown is purchased, isn't it? That he was sent to the GENTILES does not mean he went with a different message.
Paul is the apostle OF the Gentiles. Why do some people have such a hard time with that little word?
I've already presented that argument in these discussions. NONE OF YA would address it then either.
You don't want to see that it's different because you'd have to chuck your religion that you've devoted all of your time and money to out the door.

ANd he went to the pillars of the "Jewish" church, and they did not find his message to be any different than his was. AND PETER DID PREACH TO GENTILES AND JEWS else the Galatians conflict never happened.
What did Peter preach to the one house of Gentiles he ever went to:Acts 10:35 KJV. Oh noes, trouble for het: Paul preached Titus 3:5 KJV. Those are in direct opposition to one another: DIFFERENT!

See what I mean about y'all are incomplete and selective? You have to friggin edit the story to make it suit YOUR desires. You don't change YOUR theology to suit the Bible.
And you?

Which is how EVERY idiot without an argument begins their defense.
ad hom

And your recent, last 50 years in existence, theological view, isn't just another of the so called denominations. Don't be dumb. Don't play dumb. You are smarter than that.
Don't be ignorant. Paul was committed and given dispensations. Over and over Paul exhorted us to follow him, hold fast what we've heard of him consider what he says, preach no other gospel, teach no other doctrine, on and on...

If you are right, then gentiles for 1960 years have all gone to hell because they followed the wrong gospel.
If they never received the love of the truth that they could be saved, why should they not perish?
How idiotic is that?
Pretty stupid considering salvation by grace is the gift of God!

You didn't address the actual argument.
you spoke an aside to it.
You made a personal attack to enforce your lack of argument.
There is no unity outside of the sevenfold unity of the Spirit. Do you endevour to keep it? Do you believe water baptism is for today?

Paul taught that UNITY came through works, not knowledge. He also taught that the important Knowledge that led to Unity came through works. I gave you the scripture. You may need an online bible to read it, you have obviously redacted it in your paper one.
The unity comes by holding fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV). Paul used the term doctrine 23 X. It's crucial for unity! What you want is unified religion and you can't have it (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV).

Seriously?
1Co 1:10
Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment.

This verse does NOT SUPPORT STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.
Of course it does, when you 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, we will 1 Corinthians 1:10

Then in Jesus church, that is after Melchizedekian order, no Jew or Gentile (even Paul said this...)you would not be separating yourself from the Jews.
I don't believe that the order of Mel has anything to do with the Body of Christ. :idunno:
That's patently STUPID to try to hold that you don't create division and factions.
I don't, but you are.

It's patently IDIOTIC to say you follow PAUL and ignore the comments HE MADE THAT SHOW YOUR INTERPRETATION WRONG ON OTHER VERSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe I am interpreting anything.

You use scripture where and when it's convenient. You bend it to your view, not bend your view to it. You make yourself your own God and Savior when you do that.
I believe every word of the KJB. The pure words of the Lord are my final authority.

Address the arguments.
I don't see any.

Well, we can agree on the words here, although you mean it in a way I whole heartedly find to be false. :) HEY we found ONE thing to agree on... maybe that's progress. :)
we shall see :)

Do you accept the gospel of John as belonging to all of us?
John1:31 KJV
Is John's comments about Christ true or not?
True.

Would you accept 1 john 4:16-18 that says if you failed to have the proper love you were not saved?
If it were written TO me, yes.

If not would you accept the same comment or corroborative comment from PAUL?
If not why would you deny paul because he agreed with Paul????
It's not about whether we love, but that God loved us Romans 5:6 KJV, Romans 5:8 KJV, Romans 5:10 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Galatians 1:3-5 KJV, Galatians 2:20 KJV, Ephesians 2:4 KJV. Want more?

The 1 john verse says that if you fail to have proper love, you aren't saved. I dont' give a flying frogs butt WHAT nor how HARD you believe something.
You should really care more about frogs.

Are you going to disagree with Jesus and with Paul both and claim to be saved by Jesus under Paul's teachings???
I'm saved by grace through the faith OF Jesus Christ/by the gospel 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV
Believe what.
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

Your posts are too long even for me. :p

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean, "you know if you read the selected parts of the Bible we read, and avoid the ones we can't answer for!"

I get it.

It's important when you edit God's word and eliminate Christ's Church, that you not let people catch you at it and make you admit to it.

Y'all are so cute....... I mean, really...> God's little editors.
We don't edit God's word.
But one must rightly divide it, paying close attention to what was said, when it was said, and who it was said to.
For not everything said applies to everyone all all times.

For instance:
Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

For all people at all times?
No.