ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Oooooo no one will figure out that you edited and fixed YOUR post, to mock mine that was just a cut and paste of yours..

Made up. You lied. You couldn't prove that, if you had "Barnaby Jones" working for you, Jedediah. You lied. Slick....real slick.

Uh, oh.....There is my "personal" "attack," and "character attack!" Need help getting up, out of the ditch, that you are in?

"Oooooo"

Thanks for that cute "The Modern English" word, "author," little tike.

Jack, you ain't gotta clue. You are a clown.

=the cliche record keeps being shattered...

No, I "aint!" How did I do? As a "bright" "author," I'm leaning from your eloquence.

"clown?" I'm honored again, as you are imitating me. Of course, your father, the devil, taught you how to "imitate," and "act" as a member of the body of Christ.

And quit attacking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop!!!

Am I doing better?

You are incompetent and impotent, and you act out to compensate for it. You probably drive a really nice car too, just for some extra umph to your confidence.

More psycho babble. And cars aren't important, but it is pretty cool. I bet you have a "Country Squire" station wagon. Does it have side panels?

Translated: Not farewell, as you'll be back, Arnold, for some more pounding, by the infamous, and humble, saint(memorize that word) John W, as you spam that "wounded soul," crafty, subtil(Gen. 3 KJV) dismissal on every thread, and then open that big mouth of yours, braying like a donkey, again.

Get saved.

Heterodoxical

I recommend the pounded beef at Morelli's. Did you go dutch?

Nope we did steaks at SaltGrass. They were good.

ANd I tried to do dutch, but she insisted. I was either going to be rude, or let her pay.

Our schedules didn't match up after that.

Reality is a tough thing for both of you. Let's just say, being a man of honor and giving my word, what I have pieced together about Jacky boy, and the image he projects, are far cries from each other. While not that much was directly disclosed to me about the man, I put things together quickly between the lines, and have some surmising that will be pretty dead on.

I CHOOSE not to expose him. But man, is it tempting at times..... When someone goes so far out of their way to JUST be obnoxious, you really wanna slap a thug down, you know?

john w

Hall of Fame
I have a new root objection to M.A.D. it's adherents can't answer a simple question nor stay on point.

And we have a "root objection" to fools like yourself, that do not study the book, survey it, and thus provide chapter, and verse, that demands that we "answer" silly, "simple" questions, from anyone, especially a confused, windbag, and child of the devil, such as yourself.

We will wait....for an eternity.

I'd be ashamed to join a cult that I was required to make myself substantially dumber to be a member of.

Ah...the inevitable "cult" baffler, that is so "original," we are all stunned, and do not know how to respond.

That's it? Please....another "Hail Mary?" Are you a closet Roman?

"a member of."-you

Being an "author," you should know better, than to end a sentence, with a preposition. I'm not to "bright," but that "proposition" is "on the house"-no charge.

Heterodoxical

btywrks.com

STP not that I'm saying anything about this, really, but every post you have given me, shows an advertisement for the website above.

Someone is trying to paint you with their choice of ads on your posts. :)

Just thought it was funny and ironic and all that... so I shared.

john w

Hall of Fame
OHHH mr. braniac comes oout to play. :)

STP, I never courted his, "ex girlfriend". I did enjoy her company at a meal one time as we discussed life and got to know each other better.

You might benefit from living in reality, vs creating your own. Jack's failures are his own and not of my doing.

The sap is at "Happy Hour" early, as he "reads" mayor STP's..

"Other than the lemon he bought from Mrs. Lesh, I've only seen him drive the squad car."

..as the above.

Heterodoxical

I see just fine,
Yes, hard to miss a sheeps butt less than a foot in front ofyou. :) :sheep:

I even what is the fellowship of the mystery, I ain't no sheep and I follow Paul. :)
If you follow Paul's teaching, you follow the same teaching Peter gave the Jews. So why do you create factions and dissensions. Never read Gal 5:19-21????

Didn't think so.

Divisions and factions are not Spiritual results.

Never read Ephesians 4? Paul taught proper faith and spiritual maturity brings UNITY not divisions.

But you wish to promote divisions, and play like you are righteous for it?

That's what I thought.... It's a cult. Only uses SOME of scripture, Paul's and only SOME of Paul's, the parts they like.

I
Maybe later when you get a handle on your tongue.

My tongue is just fine. You find handles on mustachios, not tongues. Or mid drifts, hehe.

I can't help it that you guys won't ever discuss the points of the weaknesses of your view on salvation.

I would LOVE to understand M.A.D. better, but all I have to understand so far is it's adherents avoid the points, don't like to be exposed and are very selective in what scripture they will quote.

This it's partial ANYTHING, at best. And it's soteriology is incomplete, by a long stretch.

john w

Hall of Fame
As for TOL, he is Saint John Millhouse Whalen, the Great.

Or "P," and the "P" stands for "unPuffed up."

This Hetty dolt may cause me to have "the big one," brother....

tumblr_n5ohcfqSkW1ra11u8o6_400.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
Awwww more Pee Wee Herman defense...

Y'all are so cute when you play-pretend you are intellectual. :)

The rummy didn't get the "Andy Griffith Show" reference. I wonder what causes that, brother STP? Too much "Oprah," Donahue," "Dr. Phil," or "The Edge of Night?"