ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't get to say who can and who can't post in this thread.

If you want to only hear from your fellow Darby followers, go start a thread in the Theology Club. You guys can go on and on about how all non-Darby followers are unsaved and going to hell, all the while patting yourselves on the backs, and telling each other "correctomundo" while parroting Darby's false teachings.

However, in this thread, Darby's false teachings will be exposed for what they are - Rubbish!!!

Spam. That's all the punk has. 4 in a row.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't expect much coming from a person who doesn't know the difference between "law" and "prophets", and thinks I'm a Jew from an extant church from 1,900 years ago in an extant city called Smyrna.

But, that's what trying to defend Darby does to a person.

Spam. That's all the punk has. 7/8-the wimp is approaching his spam record.

Right Divider

Body part
I doubt you have any spiritual understanding of the miracle of regeneration, at all.
That is an ignorant and insulting thing to say. It really shows how regeneration works, eh? Looks like you need to be regenerated.

You and your false theology build doctrines out of very thin references. You're a lot like the RCC in that regard.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That is an ignorant and insulting thing to say. It really shows how regeneration works, eh? Looks like you need to be regenerated.

You and your false theology build doctrines out of very thin references. You're a lot like the RCC in that regard.

You mean, just like MADists teach the gospel is confined to 4 verses?

No, John 3 and I Corinthians 2 are LOADED passages, with a wealth of truth for those with eyes to see.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

vs.

The FULL Gospel of Jesus Christ, is very word of God written, promising Him for destruction of Satan's power and redemption of sinners.

same old Nang...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I can do it in one

John 3:16 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Right Divider

Body part

No, John 3 and I Corinthians 2 are LOADED passages, with a wealth of truth for those with eyes to see.
I don't really care what you believe about what MADists teach.

You're rude and arrogant which makes it impossible to actually discuss the scripture with you.

You have the consistent behavior of making SWEEPING generalizations and yet you can never actually articulate what the Bible says to someone asking you an honest question. You just say arrogant things like: "it's right there for anyone with eyes to see". Well I could say the the same to you about your completely overlooking important distinctions made in the scripture.

SaulToPaul 2

Send him packing, Nang.

She got caught and avoided it.

She made the grandios statement (as Nang usually does) that the whole gospel is the entirety of the word of God.

Then I ask if a saved individual will have read, understood, and believed the entire Bible. Her answer was not necessarily.

I ask if a saved individual will have believed the gospel. Her answer was yes.

She backed off because she realized it was absurd, and started misdirection.

You saw it.

And, great point, thanks :up:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
She got caught and avoided it.

She made the grandios statement (as Nang usually does) that the whole gospel is the entirety of the word of God.

STP,

Why don't you make up a list of all the books, chapters, and verses of the Holy Scripture canon, that you think is NOT gospel Truth.

Tell all of us which parts of the Bible Christians can live without, and should therefore just dismiss and leave unread.

Thanks,

Nang

Right Divider

Body part
STP,

Why don't you make up a list of all the books, chapters, and verses of the Holy Scripture canon, that you think is NOT gospel Truth.

Tell all of us which parts of the Bible Christians can live without, and should therefore just dismiss and leave unread.

Thanks,

Nang
Always the fallacious reasoning.

SaulToPaul 2

STP,

Thanks,

Nang

Will a saved individual have believed the gospel?
Is the whole gospel the entirety of God's word?

john w

Hall of Fame
STP,

Thanks,

Nang

Tell us why you "argue" that all of the book is about you, written specifically to you, for your obedience.

Unpack it for us.

And tell us why you satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book. Who taught you that? The LORD God never did.

And tell us why we should entertain questions from a "spiritual" contortionist, such as yourself, who asserts that "land" does not really mean "land," "earth does not really mean "earth"..........................................................as your presupposition does not allow for accepting anthin' from MADists, "interpretively," as you can "prove" anything with your "figurative....symbolic....." deception.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Which part of God's word is non-salvific and therefore easily disposed of?

I was regenerated when reading and believing Ezra 9:8.

My heart was changed from the hardness of total unbelief, to a heart that believed God indeed existed and had offered me saving grace from my bondage to sin. Just that one verse, drew me into a worship ofJesus Christ, a real rest in His righteousness, and a lifetime of reading every word spoken by God.

I simply cannot accept your rejection of the power of all the word of God to save sinners. I cannot accept your reduction of the gospel message to just quoting 4 verses from the writings of Paul.

SaulToPaul 2

Which part of God's word is non-salvific and therefore easily disposed of?

I was regenerated by reading and believing Ezra 9:8.

My heart was changed from the hardness of total unbelief, to a heart that believed God indeed existed and had offered me saving grace from my bondage to sin. Just that one verse, drew me into a worship Jesus Christ, and a lifetime of reading every word spoken by God.

I simply cannot accept your rejection of the power of all the word of God to save sinners. I cannot accept your reduction of the gospel message to just quoting 4 verses from the writings of Paul.