ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want to make sure I am believing all of it, so I can be saved.

(1 Tim 2:4) who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

You're saved, but as far as "coming to a knowledge of the truth".......that's not going to happen until you give up Darby.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lots of "Goofballs" like LazyA, Cross Reference, and Letsargue
around these parts! It's useless to try and discuss anything with
these "types!" They have a solid block of concrete sitting atop their
shoulders, in place of a head with a brain floating around!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The FULL Gospel of Jesus Christ, is very word of God written, promising Him for destruction of Satan's power and redemption of sinners.

See Jesus' answer to this question in Luke 24:44-47.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The FULL Gospel of Jesus Christ, is very word of God written, promising Him for destruction of Satan's power and redemption of sinners.

See Jesus' answer to this question in Luke 24:44-47.

the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV

Cross Reference

Is not the Great Commission yours?

The Great Commission was given to Pentecostals. Mk 16:14-20 (KJV).

Considering that passage that since Jesus Christ is the baptizer in/with the Holy Spirit, you just might want to consider He is speaking of presumptuousness in Him. Simon the sorcerer comes easily to mind.

OMT: What was the message contained in the GC that you should believe the Disciples of Jesus needed to wait until Paul, probably 20 yrs later, came the scene?

Cross Reference

The FULL Gospel of Jesus Christ, is very word of God written, promising Him for destruction of Satan's power and redemption of sinners. .

Uh __ redemption of the righteous. The righteous will always see themselves as sinners and act accordingly with relation to Jesus Christ purposed to, humbleness __ but not their position in Him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV

I don't see the word "Grace" in 1 Cor 15:1-4 KJV

Does grace have anything to do with Paul's gospel?

If yes, then wouldn't that mean there is more to "the entire gospel" than 1 Cor 15:1-4 KJV?