What is the Gospel?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Can't quite decide if Evil Eye is Sonnet's Pitt Bull or Sonnet is Evil Eye's Lap Dog. :think:

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... I sincerely want to take a break from ToL. I have never slandered or spoken to belittle Gloydaz’ Witness before... but [MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] is the real deal and he tirelessly searches God out.

[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] is going nuclear on this thread and I don’t understand it.

I saw it coming and tried to get myself banned to avoid being defamed while I was active. I mean this... GD can be a powerful witness... but this is on par with some rancid stuff.

Sonnet is a sincere seaker and GD is seriously attempting to derail this thread.

Sincerely... I’m cool with what I’m receiving... but if you Check thread history... I’ve attempted to make peace for days...

I’m always a guilty party... but GD has gone too far here.

glorydaz

Those of you who have faith hope and Love towards Sonnet... blessings. Those of you who want to make this about theology, people or church dispute...

Get right.

Deuces...

Are you actually saying we are to have faith towards unbelievers? Hope towards unbelievers?

Or even faith towards those seeking? How does that work?

You have scripture to back that up, I suppose. :popcorn:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sonnet can kiss where the sun don’t shine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... Sonnet is a personal friend of mine. I met him here and vouch for his sincerity...

I’m not okay with this.

I may be foul at times... but intojoy has no reason to be nasty to Sonnet here.

He is free to be on other threads... why this one if he doesn’t care about Sonnet?

glorydaz

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... I sincerely want to take a break from ToL. I have never slandered or spoken to belittle Gloydaz’ Witness before... but [MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] is the real deal and he tirelessly searches God out.

[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] is going nuclear on this thread and I don’t understand it.

I saw it coming and tried to get myself banned to avoid being defamed while I was active. I mean this... GD can be a powerful witness... but this is on par with some rancid stuff.

Sonnet is a sincere seaker and GD is seriously attempting to derail this thread.

Sincerely... I’m cool with what I’m receiving... but if you Check thread history... I’ve attempted to make peace for days...

I’m always a guilty party... but GD has gone too far here.

Adults would merely stop posting, so clearly this is another childish tantrum.

If I'm going nuclear, I have to wonder what you call your meltdowns.

Actually, if you stopped butting in, we might actually make some progress on this thread. You've scolded AMR, me, Musty, and God knows how many more before I started paying attention.

Take a break crybaby, and stop with the Socks, too. :baby:

glorydaz

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] ... Sonnet is a personal friend of mine. I met him here and vouch for his sincerity...

I’m not okay with this.

I may be foul at times... but intojoy has no reason to be nasty to Sonnet here.

He is free to be on other threads... why this one if he doesn’t care about Sonnet?

Uh oh, now Into Joy is being scolded. Are you the minder of the Holy Grail, Evil One?

You have no credibility to vouch for anyone. You can't even admit your own attempts to deceive. :down:

glorydaz

I’m not okay with this.

And what was that you were saying about my personal friend, AMR, who I met here and can vouch for his sincerity? Shall I go drag up that post?

You are THE biggest hypocrite I have ever seen on TOL.

I can remember when you dumped big time on my friend Angel.
You totally went off on her for NO cause whatsoever.
Accused her of something she NEVER once believed in or stated.

You whining measly baby brat. Grow up and act like a man.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Uh oh, now Into Joy is being scolded. Are you the minder of the Holy Grail, Evil One?

You have no credibility to vouch for anyone. You can't even admit your own attempts to deceive. :down:

I have no credibility for believing Jesus is God and greater than everything ... including scripture?

glorydaz

This is a post of pride and ignorance.

Sonnet is mopping the floor up with you and I wanted to keep my mouth shut... but your lame cop out to Nhilio and Sonnet in one night called for a notice.

Either Scripture up and defend why instead of being Christ and Anti Christ Centric... you again used the whole “Anti-Calvinism” defense... or admit you can’t handle Sonnets scriptural heat.

You honestly should be metaphorically pistol whipped for talking to @Nhilio like that! He takes crap all over this site and simply keeps on focusing on Christ’s Ressurection.

Spoiler
Either Scripture up and answer why Sonnet ... a “weak in faith... non-believer” is ripping your scripture usage to shreds and holding the line against Calvinism... or admit your defeat.

Sonnet had the Scriptural upper hand the moment you diverted to his faith to avoid answering his justly cited passages of scripture.

Blackbirdking said Jesus was superior to scripture and many here bashed the hell out of him for it... so let’s take Jesus out of it like you just did to Sonnet and Nhilio and observe that you had your scriptural butt handed to you by an agnostic!

I still Love you... but you deserved that for pulling that garbage!

Not... Cool... at... ALL!

Here it is. I am NOT OKAY with this post. AMR is my personal friend. I met him here and I can vouch for his sincerity. :cigar:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And what was that you were saying about my personal friend, AMR, who I met here and can vouch for his sincerity? Shall I go drag up that post?

You are THE biggest hypocrite I have ever seen on TOL.

I can remember when you dumped big time on my friend Angel.
You totally went off on her for NO cause whatsoever.
Accused her of something she NEVER once believed in or stated.

You whining measly baby brat. Grow up and act like a man.

You have attacked my every word for days. I genuinely said I didn’t want to squabble with friends. Not one word you’ve written... iustifies your insults and perpetual stalking of my posts.

There’s this thing called “ignore”... put me on it.

But I won’t be here for quite a while and am at issue with your nasty verbiage towards me. You have condemned my belief earlier and now you are attempting to belittle me as a man?

Okay?!? Whatever you say.

This is about Sonnet... not you. Not me. Why are you so hateful? What is your problem?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Here it is. I am NOT OKAY with this post. AMR is my personal friend. I met him here and I can vouch for his sincerity. :cigar:

And AMR mocks God with his denial of All not meaning all. AMR copped out on Sonnet and instead of addressing his scriptural points... simply mocked Sonnet as an unbeliever... and said he was incapable of understanding such things... IE Calvinistic predestination... iE the gospel in AMRs mind.

I love AMR too. But he lost the debate and cried about Sonnets initial profession.

Sonnet by admission isn’t saved at this point... but AMR is.

Is this a gospel powerhouse of a site or a bunch of back patting, internally focused... outwardly blind Pharisees?

It’s a gospel powerhouse! Or I would have been banned from the jump!

You are attempting to derail this thread with your hostility...

:cigar:

Sonnet

Not what I'm talking about, Mr. I don't believe the Bible and I'm not a believer, myself.

Making a point is one thing. Insisting one side should turn on the other over differences in doctrine, while claiming said doctrine is the Gospel, is sowing discord. You don't even know what the Gospel is, but you're sure trying to start arguments about it.

Asking why those who don't believe what the Calvinists do aren't cursing them for what they're preaching, that is absolutely sowing discord.

You and your mentor, the Evil one, are playing games. Sowing discord.

Would you remind me to whom you think Paul's Galatians 1:8-9 curse is addressed to please?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You have no credibility for anything you claim.

In your eyes... sure.

In AMRs eyes maybe...

In your cliques eyes that dare not cross you... maybe.

You haven’t discredited anyone but your self here.

And I claimed Jesus is God... and you just stated that I have no credibility...

If you don’t think He’s God... Who is He then?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

And... per thread record... you started stalking my posts at BBK. You admitted to him that people didn’t have to have scripture to be saved... the very thing you started railing against me for.

So... no... thread record shows different than your claim.

glorydaz

You have attacked my every word for days. I genuinely said I didn’t want to squabble with friends. Not one word you’ve written... iustifies your insults and perpetual stalking of my posts.

I don't care what you say. You speak with a forked tongue. I am not your friend....you've lied and attempted to deceive me one time too many.

My words are the truth....if they insult you, then you can take it to the bank you deserve them.

You are stalking my posts. See how that works.
I'm just posting. You're hiding, but I can see your bushy tail. You aren't hard to spot.

There’s this thing called “ignore”... put me on it.

Why? So you can go about deceiving and sowing discord? So you are free to play the Great Protector? The Great Correcter? Ha, you put me on ignore, then you won't have to hear what I have to say.

But won’t be here for quite a while and am at issue with your nasty verbiage towards me. You have condemned my belief earlier and now you are attempting to belittle me as a man?

Don't blame me that you've shown what a baby you are. I really don't consider you a man....you'd have to grow up before that will ever happen.

Okay?!? Whatever you say.

This is about Sonnet... not you. Not me.

Then why do you always make it about you? :chew: I was addressing Sonnet, but you keep popping in like a saviour on a rope....to hang yourself with, I guess. :idunno:

Why are you so hateful? What is your problem?

I'm not the least bit hateful. I just won't sit idly by when deception is going on.

I see what you do, and I respond. Stop doing what you're doing, and I won't feel the need to respond.

Simple. I do have to say you're sounding more like God's Untruth with each passing day. 'Why are you so mean to me?' Wah wah.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Say goodnight to the bad guy Glory... I’m sincerely aware that you will have a spiteful word against anything I say... now.

I could have some choice words for you... but... you know how it goes... or maybe you don’t...

giphy.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't care what you say. You speak with a forked tongue. I am not your friend....you've lied and attempted to deceive me one time too many.

My words are the truth....if they insult you, then you can take it to the bank you deserve them.

You are stalking my posts. See how that works.
I'm just posting. You're hiding, but I can see your bushy tail. You aren't hard to spot.

Why? So you can go about deceiving and sowing discord? So you are free to play the Great Protector? The Great Correcter? Ha, you put me on ignore, then you won't have to hear what I have to say.

Don't blame me that you've shown what a baby you are. I really don't consider you a man....you'd have to grow up before that will ever happen.

Then why do you always make it about you? :chew: I was addressing Sonnet, but you keep popping in like a saviour on a rope....to hang yourself with, I guess. :idunno:

I'm not the least bit hateful. I just won't sit idly by when deception is going on.

I see what you do, and I respond. Stop doing what you're doing, and I won't feel the need to respond.

Simple. I do have to say you're sounding more like God's Untruth with each passing day. 'Why are you so mean to me?' Wah wah.

If you’re not fighting with me... it’ll be someone else. All the best luck with that. I’m seeking peace. Not from you... as I’m now certain you’ld argue with a sign post... but I am seeking it.

[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] ... this Glorydaz... can be very helpful... and has good things to say... sometimes... but right now... they are on some bum stuff and out in left field.

I sincerely hope that your thread is respected and to be clear... I appreciate your time here...

Sorry to derail your thread in any way that I may have with my petty squabbling... all my best to you... Evil.Eye

And Glory... I’ll give you one honest JAB...

Shall I call you “Glory’s Truth” now... since you have become... “The Word of Truth”?

glorydaz

Would you remind me to whom you think Paul's Galatians 1:8-9 curse is addressed to please?

Those who preach another GOSPEL than his Gospel of Grace.

That gospel of the circumcision to be exact.

Gal. 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;​

Paul is telling those who have been saved by grace not to return to the law....lest they be cursed. The curse comes with the law.

Gal. 3:1-2 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?​

As I told you before, Paul's Gospel was not one of works, but of Grace. There is the difference you insist on causing so much dissension over. You want me to curse the Calvinists, which is absurd. That has nothing, whatsoever, to do with what Paul is talking about in Galatians. Nothing to do with his Gospel.

Gal. 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Paul's Gospel is very simple. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. It's the death, burial, and resurrection. It is NOT who is Esau or how to be one of the elect or God's sovereignty or man's free will. It is not man's sin nature or original sin. It is not anything, but being saved by grace through faith.

glorydaz

Say goodnight to the bad guy Glory... I’m sincerely aware that you will have a spiteful word against anything I say... now.

I could have some choice words for you... but... you know how it goes... or maybe you don’t...

I wouldn't care to waste my time saying goodnight to you Evil.

You are your own worst enemy, so I'll leave the salutations to you and your own imaginings.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Those who preach another GOSPEL than his Gospel of Grace.

That gospel of the circumcision to be exact.

Gal. 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;​

Paul is telling those who have been saved by grace not to return to the law....lest they be cursed. The curse comes with the law.

Gal. 3:1-2 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?​

As I told you before, Paul's Gospel was not one of works, but of Grace. There is the difference you insist on causing so much dissension over. You want me to curse the Calvinists, which is absurd. That has nothing, whatsoever, to do with what Paul is talking about in Galatians. Nothing to do with his Gospel.

Gal. 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Paul's Gospel is very simple. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. It's the death, burial, and resurrection. It is NOT who is Esau or how to be one of the elect or God's sovereignty or man's free will. It is not man's sin nature or original sin. It is not anything, but being saved by grace through faith.

Aha!!! I agree... though as [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] had a thread up earlier... that preaching of another gospel brings a curse... and he connected it to the lake of fire... And because Jesus said it would be better to have a millstone than harm the little ones... which could refer to “faith”... a person who causes another to stumble in faith by preaching a tainted gospel... may have some “splaining” to do...