What is the express image of God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you refuring to his virgin birth? Yes, I believe that for Jesus is the flesh son of the most high God. He had to be a sinless man to be the Lamb of God.
There is no flesh son. Jesus is God or the Son of God or the Messiah in the flesh. You have an idea of flesh son or spiritual son which words are not found together in the scriptures.
I believe God had a son before the creation and it was not the man Jesus.
Are you wrong because you believe God had a son before creation or because you believe God had a son who is not Jesus?

keypurr

hello keypurr, remember, God and Jesus Christ are One -

John 14:9 KJV -

One what?
I am one with God and Jesus also.
You can be too.

But that does not make us God.

What this thread is about is the express image of God. Every image is made from a subject. The image is not the subject, it is an image of the subject. Christ is the express image of God, he is a spirit like his creator. Christ was given the fullness of the father, that makes him a created form of God, as stated in Phil 2.

God and Jesus Christ are not one being.

We have one God, the father, AND one Lord Jesus Christ.

StanJ

Anyone reading the post addressed from myself to you on the previous page may clearly see that it is not my opinion but rather the words of Messiah from the Gospel of John which you deem "opinion" and likewise unworthy of your illustrious commentary:

Clearly you are a fraud and a false accuser defending your own religion as opposed to the actual Testimony of Yeshua which you disregard in your mystery theology conjured up long ago in the minds of carnal men.

Your lack of actually understanding the vernacular used in scripture and not using the proper connotations therein, is typical of people of your ilk. Feel free to pick ONE verse and exegete it to support you idea that God is NOT triune.
Jesus said: I and the Father are one.
Jesus said: If you've seen me you've seen the Father.
Jesus said: If you knew me, you would know my Father also.
Is 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Is 43:11-12
I, yes I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I’ve revealed and saved and proclaimed, when there as no foreign god among you — and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD.

keypurr

You have to SHOW that, not just opine about it. No one is saying that anyone is equal to the creator, but John does say that Jesus was the Creator incarnate, so refute John 1. As you continue to hang your hat on EXPRESS, when you yourself have admitted it mean EXACT representation and I have given you much exegesis on the subject, there's not really much else to respond with.

John 1 speaks OF the WORD, which is indeed about Jesus as it is the gospel which is the good news, which is Jesus.
Our spirit exists before we are born keypurr, it doesn't come into us as we come out of the birth canal. Conception is when we have our spirit, and as the Holy Spirit supplied the meta, physical and physical sperm for the conception of Jesus in Mary, it should be easy to see what the result would be unless you are deliberately ignoring the truth of who Jesus is.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
The Word (GOD) became flesh (JESUS) and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word of God, and the WORD, is clear to all who receive Him. Those who don't or won't receive Him, can't see Him, as John states, because of unbelief.
I have been reading and studying the Bible for over 44 years now keypurr, and am more than confident in who I believe in.

Jesus said: If you do not believe that I am He, you will indeed die in your sins.
Jesus said: You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am.

Jesus said:Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
It is not I that needs to read more keypurr, it is you that needs to read and accept God's true word AS it is written.

You read, but you do not understand. Your wasting your time if you do stop to digest what you read.

Express or Exact does not change the content of what is written. God made a exact copy of himself. A created form of God.

The WORD is indeed NOT Jesus, the word in the early translations was an IT. Christ was spirit that BECAME flesh. Jesus was always flesh, he was born.

Stan, go deeper into the words, don't skip over anything and do not add to what is there. I have been reading the scriptures for seventy years Stan and I am still learning. It was only three years ago that I really was brought to the key words "express image". That brought me into the deepest secrets of Christ, God's plan and the role of Jesus. I do not expect you to understand until you check it out for yourself.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You read, but you do not understand. Your wasting your time if you do stop to digest what you read.

Express or Exact does not change the content of what is written. God made a exact copy of himself. A created form of God.

The WORD is indeed NOT Jesus, the word in the early translations was an IT. Christ was spirit that BECAME flesh. Jesus was always flesh, he was born.

Stan, go deeper into the words, don't skip over anything and do not add to what is there. I have been reading the scriptures for seventy years Stan and I am still learning. It was only three years ago that I really was brought to the key words "express image". That brought me into the deepest secrets of Christ, God's plan and the role of Jesus. I do not expect you to understand until you check it out for yourself.

GOD IS NOT CREATED IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Shame on you keypurr. That is Polytheism. The rendering of the text is He, not it

John 1:1-2 Modern English Version (MEV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.

2 Timothy 2:15 Modern English Version (MEV)

15 Study to show yourself approved by God, a workman who need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Until you can rightly divide you will be in error. :poly:

keypurr

GOD IS NOT CREATED IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. Shame on you keypurr. That is Polytheism. The rendering of the text is He, not it

John 1:1-2 Modern English Version (MEV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.

2 Timothy 2:15 Modern English Version (MEV)

15 Study to show yourself approved by God, a workman who need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Until you can rightly divide you will be in error. :poly:

There is only one God BR. JESUS CHRIST HAS A GOD.

That means that Jesus Christ is NOT God. He told you his Father is the ONLY GOD. Why do you not listen to him? It is not me that makes two God's, it is the traditional church that has made this error.

John 1 is the most controversial verse in the Bible.
Jesus is not the WORD in this verse because the WORD BECAME FLESH. Jesus did not become flesh, he was born flesh. You close your eyes to the light shining in your face. God SENT his son from heaven to bring an understanding of GOD to us.

I believe that I am rightly dividing his words friend. I share it with all. It is your choice to see and understand what I have been blessed with.

I have nothing but love from my GOD to share. I know it is not any easy thing to accept. But it is truth. And if you can see it you will be blessed with the peace of knowing God and the son in a deeper love than you have now.

Last edited:

daqq

Your lack of actually understanding the vernacular used in scripture and not using the proper connotations therein, is typical of people of your ilk. Feel free to pick ONE verse and exegete it to support you idea that God is NOT triune.
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
I, yes I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I’ve revealed and saved and proclaimed, when there as no foreign god among you — and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD.

Why should I play your game when you answer none of my questions and rather insist that others simply switch to your view just because you insist you are correct? Regardless of triune or unitarian, (whatever you meant by that comment) it seems you also have taken certain words and given them "super special meanings" that only apply when used for the man Yeshua. Your quoting Isaiah 43 is therefore puzzling because of your comment to me about Unitarianism. Isaiah 43:11-12 is the Father YHWH speaking, (and you asked me if I was a Unitarian? lol). There were many deliverers, (moshiya` from yasha`-salvation) but YHWH is ultimately the only Moshiya-Savior because all deliverer-saviors were sent by Him and Him alone. Yeshua is the Right Arm of the Father and the final Moshiya sent from the Father:

Judges 3:9 - Othniel - Moshiya
Judges 3:15 - Ehud - Moshiya
1 Samuel 14:39 - YHWH the Living, Moshiya of Yisrael
Isaiah 19:20 - YHWH sends a Moshiya, (speaking of Yeshua)
Isaiah 43:3 - I am YHWH your Elohim, Holy One of Yisrael, your Moshiya
Isaiah 43:11 - I am YHWH, apart from Me there is no Moshiya

Hosea 13:4
4. Yet I am YHWH thy Elohim from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no elohim beside [equal to] Me: for there is no Moshiya without Me.

Unto whom has the Arm of YHWH been revealed?
As stated already herein: when the Father swore He "sevened" Himself.
The Christos HaMeshiach is that sevenfold IMAGE. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Everyone is sleeping tonight.

Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post

keypurr, this is the Word of God - it's not me trying to say something -

Colossians 1:14 KJV - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
that is Jesus Christ - NEXT VERSE:STILL JESUS -

Colossians 1:15 KJV - Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

STILL JESUS CHRIST -

Colossians 1:16 KJV - For by Him all things were created, that are in heaven , and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him and for Him:

still Jesus -

Colossians 1:17 KJV - And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

John 1:1-3 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made.

Christ Jesus Is the Word manifest in the flesh; The Word Is God -

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, recieved up into glory.

have a great weekend keypurr,

God Bless you -

Keypurr says -
I know what is the word of Got Patrick, but I disagree with what you think it is saying or returning to. You need to separate the spiritual from the flesh. There was a Christ long before there was a Jesus.

Col 1 speaks of the two, Christ is the image of the invisible God and the firstborn of creatures. Jesus was born as a man, he was in bedded with Christ at his baptism. We must understand that the verse speaks of both Christ and Jesus Christ.

Jesus was not at the creation, you need to consider that Christ spoke through Jesus.

I do not agree that Jesus is the WORD in John 1, the WORD or logos is the Christ spirit that was in him. Christ became flesh, Jesus was born flesh.

God was manifest , made known, in Christ Jesus. I understand the reasons why it is hard -

2 Peter 3:16 KJV -

i see parts of your confusion

God Bless you keypurr ! ! ! -

daqq

Whao to you too RT, :)

Luke 1:32 does not contain the definite article:

Luke 1:32 Transliterated Unaccented
32. Houtos estai megas kai huios hupsistou klethesetai kai dosei auto Kurios ho Theos ton thronon Dauid tou patros autou.

"This one shall be great, and [a?] son of the Most High shall he be called, and YHWH Elohim gives to him the throne of David his father."

Also, RevTestament, this pertains to that:

Psalm 82:6-7
6. I have said, You are elohim; and all of you are sons of the Most High.
7. But you shall die as men, and fall as one of the sarim-princes.

Because he is the firstborn among many BRETHREN. :)

RevTestament

Also, RevTestament, this pertains to that:

Psalm 82:6-7
6. I have said, You are elohim; and all of you are sons of the Most High.
But Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father - it's a unique relationship that the rest of us don't share. Also that is a law pertaining to the Israelites. God is not calling every human elohim. And note they are not called YHWH while Jesus is YHWH with the Father - a fact I believe you dispute.

Because he is the firstborn among many BRETHREN. :)
Yes, you have that much correct. Jesus is our brother. who was exalted and inherited His name, and became the revelation of the Father to man.

daqq

But Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father - it's a unique relationship that the rest of us don't share. Also that is a law pertaining to the Israelites. God is not calling every human elohim. And note they are not called YHWH while Jesus is YHWH with the Father - a fact I believe you dispute.

Yes, you have that much correct. Jesus is our brother. who was exalted and inherited His name, and became the revelation of the Father to man.

Unless one is of the lost sheep of the house of Israel Yeshua plainly and emphatically states that he was not sent to that person, (Matthew 15:24). Those words are never rescinded, retracted, expounded, or explained away, and the words of Yeshua shall not ever pass away. As for Psalm 82:6 Yeshua quotes it in John 10:34-35 and expounds it therein: those to whom the Logos of Elohim has come are called elohim, (and the scripture cannot be broken). It seems elohim is another one of those words that some have made into a "super special word" but only when it is applied concerning the man Yeshua. The Son is Elohim, in the beginning, the Father is YHWH Elohim. The Son is not the man Yeshua and the Son is not the Father YHWH. The Son is the Logos which descended from the heavens in the somatikos-bodily form of a dove into the man Yeshua at his immersion: the Son is likewise the Son of man, which is the Testimony and the Logos which the man Yeshua spoke. Have you never noticed that Yeshua always refers to the Son of man in the third person? Do you not think this to be strange? If someone came here to this forum speaking always of himself in the third person would you even think him to be sane? Everyone here would outright reject such a one and yet the doctrines of Yeshua are become so twisted by post modern westernized Christianity that this is how Yeshua is now made to appear so as to fit a preconceived dogmatic formula.

RevTestament

Unless one is of the lost sheep of the house of Israel Yeshua plainly and emphatically states that he was not sent to that person, (Matthew 15:24). Those words are never rescinded, retracted, expounded, or explained away, and the words of Yeshua shall not ever pass away. As for Psalm 82:6 Yeshua quotes it in John 10:34-35 and expounds it therein: those to whom the Logos of Elohim has come are called elohim, (and the scripture cannot be broken). It seems elohim is another one of those words that some have made into a "super special word" but only when it is applied concerning the man Yeshua. The Son is Elohim, in the beginning, the Father is YHWH Elohim. The Son is not the man Yeshua and the Son is not the Father YHWH. The Son is the Logos which descended from the heavens in the somatikos-bodily form of a dove into the man Yeshua at his immersion: the Son is likewise the Son of man, which is the Testimony and the Logos which the man Yeshua spoke.
Let's go back to that passage you reference from John and look at the next verse:
36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and isent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
He clearly refers to Himself as the Son of God. You are making up stuff to allege that the Son is the Holy Spirit. I am not saying that the Holy Spirit is not a son of God, but there are numerous scriptures you have to ignore to claim Jesus is not the only begotten Son of God.
He that denieth the Son, denieth the Father also.
1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
You appear to be treading on dangerous ground.
Have you never noticed that Yeshua always refers to the Son of man in the third person? Do you not think this to be strange? If someone came here to this forum speaking always of himself in the third person would you even think him to be sane? Everyone here would outright reject such a one and yet the doctrines of Yeshua are become so twisted by post modern westernized Christianity that this is how Yeshua is now made to appear so as to fit a preconceived dogmatic formula.
I believe Jesus referred to Himself that way because He was speaking of Himself in a past tense. The gospel also refers to prophets as son of man.
As for elohim it is a special word. It refers to the family of stone of God for lack of a better English equivalent. You have asserted only the Father is YHWH Elohim, but Jesus is YHWH Elohim with Him, which is like saying I am the way/life of the family of stone. You may note how the scripture says I YHWH am one/echad. Well Jesus says He is one with the Father - He is YHWH with the Father.

daqq

Let's go back to that passage you reference from John and look at the next verse:
36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and isent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
He clearly refers to Himself as the Son of God. You are making up stuff to allege that the Son is the Holy Spirit. I am not saying that the Holy Spirit is not a son of God, but there are numerous scriptures you have to ignore to claim Jesus is not the only begotten Son of God.
He that denieth the Son, denieth the Father also.
1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
You appear to be treading on dangerous ground.
I believe Jesus referred to Himself that way because He was speaking of Himself in a past tense. The gospel also refers to prophets as son of man.
As for elohim it is a special word. It refers to the family of stone of God for lack of a better English equivalent. You have asserted only the Father is YHWH Elohim, but Jesus is YHWH Elohim with Him, which is like saying I am the way/life of the family of stone. You may note how the scripture says I YHWH am one/echad. Well Jesus says He is one with the Father - He is YHWH with the Father.

This is all dangerous ground is it not? Especially of you are incorrect and teaching people carnal things according to the carnal mind of man. And once again you quote a passage which in the original language has no definite article in the most critical place that would have actually made your point legitimate:

John 10:36 Transliterated Unaccented
36. hon ho pater hegiasen kai apesteilen eis ton kosmon humeis legete hoti "blasfemeis," hoti eipon: "huios tou theou eimi"?

. . ."because I said: "I am a son of God"?"

If you want the truth, (and the definite article) try Matthew 16:16 --

Matthew 16:16 Transliterated Unaccented
16. Apokritheis de Simon Petros eipen, "Su ei ho Christos ho Huios tou Theou tou zontos!"

However in this place, which is one of the few where the definite article is found with "Son of God", Yeshua makes it clear that this truth does NOT concern flesh and blood but rather SPIRIT because the Christos-Messiah is Spirit:

Matthew 16:16-17 ASV
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.

Peter did not come to understand this truth by physically seeing the flesh and blood physical man Yeshua but rather the Father, who is Spirit, revealed the Son, who is Spirit, unto Peter. The Son is the Word and the Word is always INSIDE the heart and mind of the man if the man indeed has the Son. The Father is upon the shoulder, as again previously stated herein, and the shoulder is in the sense of the word used equivalent to the back of the neck like as where the yoke is placed on the back of oxen. The Son is the BURDEN of the Word which is carried like CARGO inside the heart just as the Tablets of the Ten Words were placed INSIDE the Ark of the Covenant while the mercy seat was ABOVE-UPON, which is the throne of the Father YHWH, who dwells between the Cherubim.

Matthew 11:25-30 ASV
25. At that season Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes:
26. yea, Father, for so it was well-pleasing in thy sight.
27. All things have been delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knoweth the Son, save the Father; neither doth any know the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son willeth to reveal him.
28. Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30. For my yoke [the Father] is easy, and my burden [the Son] is light.

The man Yeshua has both the Father and the Son and is therefore the Captain of our salvation. If you do not faithfully trust and believe as the man Yeshua does, and if you do not walk as he walks, then you simply cannot be his disciple. It is not me who denies the Son but rather it appears you have exchanged the Son, who is Yeshua the Messiah, for instead the flesh and blood man Yeshua who himself carried the "light burden" of the Son in his heart, (and the Father is the yoke upon his shoulder-neck and the key of the house of David, the Princely Power of the Empire from Isaiah 9:6 YLT as also previously stated herein). No one knows the Son, save the Father; neither does any know the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son wills to reveal him.

1 John 4:1-4 ASV
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. and every spirit that confesseth not Jesus is not of God: and this is the spirit of the antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it cometh; and now it is in the world already.
4. Ye are of God, my little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

It does not say test the men but test the SPIRITS, (which all have their doctrines). If you refuse to answer to the questions that have been presented herein you simply refuse to understand and come to the Light of the Word of Messiah so that your deeds may be reproved and corrected by the Father. All flesh is not the same flesh: if there is a soma psuchikos, a natural body, then there is absolutely a corresponding soma pneumatikos, a spiritual body. And again, as already presented multiple times herein, Luke 3:22 clearly states that the Hagion descended from the heavens in a somatikos-bodily form at the immersion of Yeshua. No one here is yet to give any other explanation for this statement in his or her doctrines. This same somatikos-bodily is likewise the same fullness of divinity somatikos-bodily which is written and spoken of in Colossians 2:9 and used only one other time, in 1 Timothy 4:8, showing that it most definitely means corporeal and physical. However this is somatikos pneumatikos, which Paul explains in 1 Corinthians 15, which also has been addressed multiple times in this thread, and again, all flesh is not the same flesh:

1 Corinthians 15:39-44 ASV
39. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fishes.
40. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43. it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44. it is sown a natural body; [soma psuchikon] it is raised a spiritual body [soma pneumatikon]. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

You are the one in danger because like most here you are refusing to bow to the Word of God and instead appear to be paying heed to a spirit of antichrist which is denying the only begotten Son of God who descended from the heavens, becoming flesh, as John 1:14 states, and that is spiritual flesh; somatikos pneumatikos, the supernal physicality of the Yonah-Dove which abode-remained with the man Yeshua and spoke the Logos-Word through the man Yeshua during his earthly ministry: the Burden of the Word of YHWH in the heart of the man Yeshua. And the above is truth because all flesh is not the same flesh as Paul states. You therefore have chosen to follow the wrong flesh, the carnal, the physical, the flesh and blood literal kind of flesh of man, because neither do you heed the words of Paul in Romans 8:3-13 by walking according to the Spirit. The Son was sent in the similitude of sinful flesh but not literal sinful flesh, (Romans 8:3).

StanJ

I note that I post scripture and all you respond with is denial and subterfuge. Why is that keypurr?
Do you deny what Jesus said as I have pointed out?
EXACT means just that. If you continue to equivocate on another word it is obvious that word doesn't suit your false teaching and erroneous eisegesis.
Where does the scripture actually say Jesus is created and not born?
Ignoring John 1 won't make it go away.

Mystical mumbo jumbo is not what God's Word is all about keypurr. The TRUTH is and advocating that people study until they see what you see is ludicrous and only shows you CAN'T show how you arrived at your conclusions. If you can't defend your POV by actually showing it in scriptures, while others do, then obviously that short coming discounts your so-called understanding of what the Bible DOES say or convey.
You say you had a revelation 3 years ago and I say you swallowed a lie of the enemy hook, line and sinker. Time will show who is right, but in the interim here's more repetition for you, FROM God's Word.

Jesus said: You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.
Jesus said: If you do not believe that I am He, you will indeed die in your sins.
Jesus said: You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am.
Jesus said: Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:
2 Peter 1:11
and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 2:20
If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.
2 Peter 3:2
I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.
2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
Col 1:19-20

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Col 1:9-10
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.
Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.
Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.
Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,
Titus 3:6
whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior

StanJ

Why should I play your game when you answer none of my questions and rather insist that others simply switch to your view just because you insist you are correct? Regardless of triune or unitarian, (whatever you meant by that comment) it seems you also have taken certain words and given them "super special meanings" that only apply when used for the man Yeshua. Your quoting Isaiah 43 is therefore puzzling because of your comment to me about Unitarianism. Isaiah 43:11-12 is the Father YHWH speaking, (and you asked me if I was a Unitarian? lol). There were many deliverers, (moshiya` from yasha`-salvation) but YHWH is ultimately the only Moshiya-Savior because all deliverer-saviors were sent by Him and Him alone. Yeshua is the Right Arm of the Father and the final Moshiya sent from the Father:

Unto whom has the Arm of YHWH been revealed?
As stated already herein: when the Father swore He "sevened" Himself.
The Christos HaMeshiach is that sevenfold IMAGE.

I do notice you avoid the NT completely to try and prove your false assertions. Why is that? Could it be because the NT proves YOU a false teacher?
You use Hosea 13:4 to try and prove a vague point when it conveys exactly what Is 9:6 (NIV) does, one that you ignored. If it is true, and it is, then why do you ignore all the NT verses that say Jesus is our savior? If both are true, then obviously, Jesus is God. VERY simple.

'ĕlôhıym is the plural of 'ĕlôahh which is Hebrew for God. Anyone who knows how to use a simple Hebrew Interlinear can find that out IF they actually want to study to increase their knowledge.
One God in the Shema is the same connotation that Jesus used when He said; "I and the Father are one" & "If you do not believe that I am He, you will indeed die in your sins."

Pretty clear if ones has ears to hear and eyes to see.

daqq

I do notice you avoid the NT completely to try and prove your false assertions. Why is that? Could it be because the NT proves YOU a false teacher?

I notice your above statement is a complete fabrication. :)

You use Hosea 13:4 to try and prove a vague point when it conveys exactly what Is 9:6 (NIV) does, one that you ignored. If it is true, and it is, then why do you ignore all the NT verses that say Jesus is our savior? If both are true, then obviously, Jesus is God. VERY simple.

'ĕlôhıym is the plural of 'ĕlôahh which is Hebrew for God. Anyone who knows how to use a simple Hebrew Interlinear can find that out IF they actually want to study to increase their knowledge.
One God in the Shema is the same connotation that Jesus used when He said; "I and the Father are one" & "If you do not believe that I am He, you will indeed die in your sins."

Pretty clear if ones has ears to hear and eyes to see.

I notice you habitually continually ignore what others post so that you may continue to falsely accuse them because you have no argument from the actual scripture. Isaiah 9:6 YLT is a good example as it has already been discussed while you ignore that fact and pretend I ignored it. Why should I now go hunt down and repost all of the things that have already been discussed when you ignored them to begin with? And one post which was directed to you yourself was nothing but passages from the Gospel of John but you have once again conveniently ignored that too. Do you truly believe that accusing and especially falsely accusing others is going to win you points with God? It is not going to save you and in fact you condemn yourself while at the same time blaspheming the name of God whom you claim to know.

By the way if you are speaking of the following post from the previous page here it is with references:

Originally Posted by daqq Yes, in many more ways than one, for there is neither male nor female in Messiah.

The words of Agur, (the Gatherer) son of Yaqeh, (the obedient) the burden: Thus says the Geber, for 'Iythiy'el, (for God has arrived) for God has arrived and devoured: Surely I am lower than an 'iysh and the understanding of an 'adam have I not: neither was I taught wisdom, but the knowledge of the holy ones I know. Who ascends the shamayim and descends? Who has gathered the ruach in his fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name? and what is the name of His Son if you can tell? Every 'imrat-memra of God is refined: He is a magen to them that put their trust in him, [Proverbs 30:1-5] (and no one has ascended into the shamayim but he that from the shamayim descended in the somatikos-bodily form of a pneumatikos dove: the Son of the Anthropou [Luke 3:22 with John 3:13]). Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgment: that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. YHWH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old: I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills I was brought forth: while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there, and when he set a compass upon the face of the depth, when he established the clouds above, when he strengthened the fountains of the deep, when he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment, when he appointed the foundations of the earth: then was I by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him, rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth, and my delights were with the sons of men. Now therefore hearken unto me, O you sons: for blessed are they that keep my ways. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whosoever finds me finds life and shall obtain favour of YHWH. But he that sins against me wrongs his own soul: all they that hate me love death [Proverbs 8:14-36].

In the beginning was the Memra, and the Memra was with the Elohim, and elohim was the Memra: the same was in the beginning with the Elohim. All things through him came to be, and apart from him came nothing to be which has come to be. In him was life, and the life was the light of men; and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness cannot apprehend it. There came to be a man sent from Elohim of the name Yochanan: the same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that light, but was sent to bear witness of that light. That was the true light, which lights every man that comes into the world. He was in the world, and the world came to be through him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them he gave power to become sons of Elohim, to them that are faithfully trusting into his name: those not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but from Elohim having been born. And the Memra came to be flesh, and tabernacled among us, [John 1:1-14] but all flesh is not the same flesh: there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds, (and therefore likewise yonah-doves). There are somata-bodies celestial, and somata-bodies terrestrial; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another: if there is a soma psuchikon, there is a soma pneumatikon [1 Corinthians 15:39-40, 44b].

And Yeshua having been praying immersed, and by and by ascending from the water he sees the heavens being torn, and the Spirit of the Holy One descending in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form as a dove and entering into him: and a voice coming from heaven, "You are My Son: This day have I begotten you." [Luke 3:21b-22 Codex Bezae] And thereupon shone a great light roundabout that place. And Yochanan seeing the great light, and having gone through, (several plunges of the immersion) prevented him, saying, "Who are you, Master? I have need under the name of you to be immersed: and you come to me?" And Yeshua answering says unto him: "Allow it for now: for in this way it is fitting for us to fill up all righteousness." Then he allowed it. And by and by ascending up from the water, behold, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of Elohim descending as if a dove and alighting upon him: And, lo, a voice from the heavens, saying, "This is My Son, the Beloved, in whom I delight." [Matthew 3:13-17, Epiphanius, Aramaic-Hebrew Matthew Gospel of the Ebionites] And the Memra tabernacled in the heart of the man Yeshua: and the Father, that Princely Power of the Empire, remained upon his shoulder [Isaiah 9:6 YLT] as Yeshua walked among his talmidim and all the people: Emmanu'El.

What about these clear emphatic statements from Yeshua himself?
Do you honor them by incorporating them into your doctrine? :)

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not keeps not my words: and the Logos which you hear is not of me, but-contrariwise, [it is] of the Sender of me, the Father.

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but-contrariwise, the judgment of all He has given to the Son:

John 8:15
15. You judge according to the flesh: I judge no one.

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge.

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words and believe not, I judge him not; for I came not to judge the world, but-contrariwise that the world be saved.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos which I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day.

1) The Father judges no one.
2) The man Yeshua judges no one.
3) The Father has given all judgment to the Son.
4) The man Yeshua seeks not his own glory: there is one Seeker and Judge.
5) The Logos which the man Yeshua spoke is the Seeker and Judge.
6) The Logos is the Son according to the Testimony of Yeshua.
7) Heaven and earth shall pass but the words of Yeshua will not pass away.

Neither do you uphold the Testimony of Yeshua whom you claim is God.

StanJ

I notice your above statement is a complete fabrication.

More obfuscation and no scripture.

I notice you habitually continually ignore what others post so that you may continue to falsely accuse them because you have no argument from the actual scripture. Isaiah 9:6 YLT is a good example as it has already been discussed while you ignore that fact and pretend I ignored it. Why should I now go hunt down and repost all of the things that have already been discussed when you ignored them to begin with? And one post which was directed to you yourself was nothing but passages from the Gospel of John but you have once again conveniently ignored that too. Do you truly believe that accusing and especially falsely accusing others is going to win you points with God? It is not going to save you and in fact you condemn yourself while at the same time blaspheming the name of God whom you claim to know.

On the contrary I post scripture, not just opinion as you and keypurr do.
Posting the actual response instead of the verbose denial would have been much more credible.

Neither do you uphold the Testimony of Yeshua whom you claim is God.

I uphold and agree with EVERYTHING Jesus taught, not just equivocate and prevaricate on SOME scriptures.

Jesus said: You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.
Jesus said: Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:
2 Peter 1:11
and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 2:20
If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.
2 Peter 3:2
I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.
2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
Col 1:19-20

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Col 1:9-10
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.
Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.
Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.
Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Titus 3:4
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,
Titus 3:6
whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior