What is holding us back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

imagination?

no surprise from one who has raptured herself from works and fruit...doing what is easiest...rejecting all burdens and yokes no matter how light or easy...”wasn’t dispensed to me”

Oh my

None of it is written to you...despite following much Roman tradition you are not Roman or from Ephesus or galatian or colossal...certainly not that ha

Everything written to the Gentiles by the Apostle Paul was written to us.

Jew or Gentile. How hard is that to understand?

clefty

Well, then they need to come to me for spiritual counseling. You have, granted by Grace, all good works, it is only that works, the acts done on your behalf, by your own will, this will not get you into Heaven, but doing the good is how the Spirit moves in us who are saved by Grace. If you understand this you have a good start.

Right...His Way...His way...not to earn salvation but because of what He did...which gave us salvation

“Well done good and faithful servant”...that’s how I pray it ends for me...

clefty

Oh my

Actually it was written to the Romans Galatians Ephesians Colossians...not to you

But you willfully take it on...yet reject that you are a sovereign citizen of Israel with NO DISTINCTION and NO WALL between jew and goyim...they DO the same...have the SAME FAITH...keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
For Yah so loved the world is indeed part of the miracle and marvelous awesomeness of the gospel...

Imagine that we matter...He needs us...died for us...to reveal Him...to confirm Him as not only God but a good God...worthy to be praised...our God...

Yup all lives matter...LOL especially to Him...

No. I think you want and might need to believe this and I do not think this is the theology issue you are having. I am not going to press this with you at this point. I can only say love does not mean need, God loves us sin free and Jesus became flesh to take on our sin, not because He needs us, but does love us.

There is nothing you can do to make yourself better to God, but you can believe in the works of Christ who did fulfill the law for us. This is the difference between Christians and Jews, who think Jesus was just a man who did not redeem and that the anointed one will still come at some later date.

This is why we say God will work though us Gentiles now, in the Church age, the BOC, until Christ returned to save the Jews. When we rightly divide scripture we are able to concentrate on the message to us, not confused with what is said to the Jews, or what remains for the Jews, but not for us.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh my

I wouldn't say it was written "to" us, but it was indeed written "for" us.

glorydaz

Actually it was written to the Romans Galatians Ephesians Colossians...not to you

But you willfully take it on...yet reject that you are a sovereign citizen of Israel with NO DISTINCTION and NO WALL between jew and goyim...they DO the same...have the SAME FAITH...keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua...

You really need to stop making statements you can't back up.

Actually, it was written to me, as Paul makes clear in his letters.

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:​

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

I am not a sovereign citizen of Israel, and neither are you.

No, I am not under the schoolmaster, but you have put yourself under him. Poor soul.

glorydaz

No. I think you want and might need to believe this and I do not think this is the theology issue you are having. I am not going to press this with you at this point. I can only say love does not mean need, God loves us sin free and Jesus became flesh to take on our sin, not because He needs us, but does love us.

There is nothing you can do to make yourself better to God, but you can believe in the works of Christ who did fulfill the law for us. This is the difference between Christians and Jews, who think Jesus was just a man who did not redeem and that the anointed one will still come at some later date.

This is why we say God will work though us Gentiles now, in the Church age, the BOC, until Christ returned to save the Jews. When we rightly divide scripture we are able to concentrate on the message to us, not confused with what is said to the Jews, or what remains for the Jews, but not for us.

:first:

clefty

How did Moses stop Yah from killing His own?...

Imagine if He killed ALL in the world He claimed He loved...what type of God does that?

Apparently making obedient robots that loved Him was not enough...

What kind of God has no worshipper?

glorydaz

Imagine if He killed ALL in the world He claimed He loved...what type of God does that?

What does any of that have to do with anything under discussion?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That Paul wrote to the Gentiles? I think it was.
Paul certainly wrote to the Gentiles. But that's not what I was getting at.

The Gentiles that Paul wrote to were the Romans, the Corinthians, the Galatians, the Ephesians, the Phillipians, the Colossians, the Thessalonians, Timothy, Titus, and Philemon. Groups of gentiles, and a few specific individuals.

We are not those people, however.

Which is why even though I agree that Paul wrote to the Gentiles, I think it would be more accurate, at least for us, who are also Gentiles, to say that it was written "for" us, but not "to" us. Do you get what I'm saying?

Think of it this way: Paul wrote a letter to your siblings, but it benefits you as well, even though it's not addressed to you.

It was written to your siblings, but it was written FOR YOU also.

clefty

You really need to stop making statements you can't back up.
settle down sister...you are making the claim not all has been dispensed to you...so just taking that logic to its end...are you Roman or just following its tradition?

Actually, it was written to me, as Paul makes clear in his letters.

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:​

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
so you are Corinthian? From Ephesus?

I am not a sovereign citizen of Israel, and neither are you.
well that’s what Paul wrote to the Ephesians in chapter 2...but yes NOT you despite you claim its to you LOL...I claim it though...

No, I am not under the schoolmaster, but you have put yourself under him. Poor soul.

Not at all...I graduated...the law the schoolmaster taught me is in my mind and circumcised heart now...pointing me to Him

You however are still an uncircumcised heart and lawless in mind I guess...

clefty

Paul certainly wrote to the Gentiles. But that's not what I was getting at.

The Gentiles that Paul wrote to were the Romans, the Corinthians, the Galatians, the Ephesians, the Phillipians, the Colossians, the Thessalonians, Timothy, Titus, and Philemon. Groups of gentiles, and a few specific individuals.

We are not those people, however.

Which is why even though I agree that Paul wrote to the Gentiles, I think it would be more accurate, at least for us, who are also Gentiles, to say that it was written "for" us, but not "to" us. Do you get what I'm saying?

Think of it this way: Paul wrote a letter to your siblings, but it benefits you as well, even though it's not addressed to you.

It was written to your siblings, but it was written FOR YOU also.

Where as the 10 commandments were written only for the jews...as they are the only ones who sin...LOL

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Who is yah? it is a legitimate question. I think you mean the voice and presence of God of Israel? See, this is important because you are talking about the Old Testament here. learning this is to study like a Rabbi. Are you under the law?

Think about what I said about rightly dividing Scripture. You are looking for beginning answers in the wrong place. You need to be focusing on the New Testament writings, not mixing yourself up with odd questions coming from the old.

If your goal is being a wise theologian then go to school, but if it is being saved, then begin with the works and messages of Jesus and writings of Paul.

clefty

That Paul wrote to the Gentiles? I think it was.

You think?

Yes because for Yah so loved only the Jews...and lucky for us they rejected...had they not rejected...oh boy would we be doomed...none of it for us dontcha know...

Church thought that for centuries too...LOL...the Bible? NOT FOR YOU!!...we tell you...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Where as the 10 commandments were written only for the jews...as they are the only ones who sin...LOL

why do you always have to laugh about it? I wonder why you think dialogue is funny, are you nervous? Why are you so focused on the OT? The Ten Commandments are a valuable guide and they intuitively make sense to anyone. They are not the main issue here, which you seem to be avoiding. Why?

clefty

Who is yah? it is a legitimate question. I think you mean the voice and presence of God of Israel? See, this is important because you are talking about the Old Testament here. learning this is to study like a Rabbi. Are you under the law?

Think about what I said about rightly dividing Scripture. You are looking for beginning answers in the wrong place. You need to be focusing on the New Testament writings, not mixing yourself up with odd questions coming from the old.

If your goal is being a wise theologian then go to school, but if it is being saved, then begin with the works and messages of Jesus and writings of Paul.

Ok...So Yahushua said follow Me...love as I loved you...Paul said the same...Copy me as I copied Christ...neat eh?

Thanks for the advise...

Might I suggest you study this to better understand Paul?

http://www.fogwhistle.ca/acts/evidence.html

Status
Not open for further replies.