What is holding us back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Mix Law and grace? Hardly...its only by Grace I am saved...is why I wish to do the works...same ones the church did since their time in the wilderness...neat eh? When it was saved by faith back then...and then wished to do works to reveal that gratitude for being saved...

Here is where you might have a problem, you want to do to prove you are good.

clefty

What? Triggered are you? Shocked?

Why be shocked or bothered if it's untrue?

See how that works?

You give a tat, and I give a rat-a-tat-tat back.

LOL...I didnt gossip with others to slander you...beg moderators to mediate...give a red neg rep with an additional angry nasty message...

my “oh my” was to your imaginationing...and desire to rat a tat tat...LOL...

You missed BTW...

clefty

What is that mad stuff you are going on about?

Some christians are MAD that works are rewarded and compelled by their faith...fruit judged as closer to Him His or further...

But Mid Acts Dipsensationalists dont think they need works or fruits...no burden or yoke no matter how light or easy...no need water baptism or Lord’s supper or Lord’s Prayer or any of the commandments as it’s all under grace and ONE TIME always saved...

Lord! Lord! They expect to just call out...as actually doing the Will of His Father which is obeying the commandments was not required of them...as it was NOT dispensed to them...they just cry LORD! LORD!

glorydaz

Mix Law and grace? Hardly...its only by Grace I am saved...is why I wish to do the works...same ones the church did since their time in the wilderness...neat eh? When it was saved by faith back then...and then wished to do works to reveal that gratitude for being saved...

What Bible are you reading? Their "gratitude"? :rotfl:

What you ended up doing with that cute little bit of tripe was prove that you mix law and grace.

That text in Romans 14:5 is about fasting...not Sabbath...stop adding to the word and removing from it...as if the Sabbath wasn’t dispensed to the strangers within their gates...obviously the Sabbath is not a doubtful disputation...

No, it isn't about fasting....Bible twister.

Remember it is FALSE WITNESS that claims Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses Acts 6:13-14

The only false witness there was the same one you're making.

Why you follow false witness? Mixing the Word with man’s traditions? You Roman?

Why do you follow the laws and claim grace? You nuts?

Well good then the epistle to the Romans is for you...establish the Law then...it is good Paul insists...

When Paul says the Law is established by faith, he is talking about the PURPOSE for which the Law was given. It was NOT given to produce righteousness or give LIFE. And it was NOT given to justify men.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Some christians are MAD that works are rewarded and compelled by their faith...fruit judged as closer to Him His or further...

But Mid Acts Dipsensationalists dont think they need works or fruits...no burden or yoke no matter how light or easy...no need water baptism or Lord’s supper or Lord’s Prayer or any of the commandments as it’s all under grace and ONE TIME always saved...

Lord! Lord! They expect to just call out...as actually doing the Will of His Father which is obeying the commandments was not required of them...as it was NOT dispensed to them...they just cry LORD! LORD!

Well, then they need to come to me for spiritual counseling. You have, granted by Grace, all good works, it is only that works, the acts done on your behalf, by your own will, this will not get you into Heaven, but doing the good is how the Spirit moves in us who are saved by Grace. If you understand this you have a good start.

glorydaz

LOL...I didnt gossip with others to slander you...beg moderators to mediate...give a red neg rep with an additional angry nasty message...

my “oh my” was to your imaginationing...and desire to rat a tat tat...LOL...

You missed BTW...

So you're pretending that your "Oh my" was a lie? :chuckle:

clefty

Here is where you might have a problem, you want to do to prove you are good.

Prove I am good? Hardly... I know I am not...but I am grateful...And I want to show my gratitude and wish to please Him and live abundantly His Way...and show others the way...His Way...

Once saved from drowning means I learn to either swim or stay out of water...has nothing to do with “I am drier than you”...

glorydaz

Bear? Beast is right...the latest attempt of Satan to distract from Holy and Sacred worship and lives...reflecting Him His Way...His way

Rightly dividing the word of God is Satan's attempt to do what?

On the contrary....failing to rightly divide the word of God results in men like you mixing law and grace.

clefty

What Bible are you reading? Their "gratitude"? :rotfl:

What you ended up doing with that cute little bit of tripe was prove that you mix law and grace.
they were actually saved before they were given the Law...the irony

Being saved they were given the owner’s manual...do this and live...

It was ALWAYS faith first...then works...

No, it isn't about fasting....Bible twister.
yes it is...the kingdom is not about food...duh

The only false witness there was the same one you're making.
LOL...you are the one claiming the law was changed...not me...and then you claim it wasnt even dispensed to you...

Why do you follow the laws and claim grace? You nuts?
obedience is blessed by the Holy Spirit and well...because of Grace come down I want to follow Him His way...

They arent commandments but descriptions of what life is like WITH HIM...

It’s like I love tennis but I dont call a friend up to go and keep the tennis rules...LOL...I invite him to go play the game Tennis...to enjoy have fun and get better at the game...that is the SPIRIT...the LOVE OF THE GAME...not it’s rules...they just keep it Tennis and not something else...

When Paul says the Law is established by faith, he is talking about the PURPOSE for which the Law was given. It was NOT given to produce righteousness or give LIFE. And it was NOT given to justify men.

Duh it was to point out sin...and now that you know what sin is...do you do it? I mean SHOULD you? LOL

Again the Bible is not an instructional manual but an owner’s manual...you follow it because you are saved not to get saved...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Prove I am good? Hardly... I know I am not...but I am grateful...And I want to show my gratitude and wish to please Him and live abundantly His Way...and show others the way...His Way...

Once saved from drowning means I learn to either swim or stay out of water...has nothing to do with “I am drier than you”...

but your gratitude harks arrogance, thinking you matter. This is your main issue, you want to think you have some value and being valueless but loved by God leave you feeling less full?

glorydaz

Under the law...fruits are men's efforts. Under grace....the fruit is the Spirit's. Not man's.

It's a shame you are so far under the bondage of the law that you only manage to catch short glimpses of God's Grace. What you just posted above shows the JEALOUSY which was meant to provoke Israel. You are JEALOUS of what you do not have.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Those under the law had no assurance of salvation. Those under Grace do.

You're jealous of that, too, aren't you?

Clefty is completely under the LAW. Christ is become of no effect to him.

clefty

but your gratitude harks arrogance, thinking you matter. This is your main issue, you want to think you have some value and being valueless but loved by God leave you feeling less full?

For Yah so loved the world is indeed part of the miracle and marvelous awesomeness of the gospel...

Imagine that we matter...He needs us...died for us...to reveal Him...to confirm Him as not only God but a good God...worthy to be praised...our God...

Yup all lives matter...LOL especially to Him...

clefty

Under the law...fruits are men's efforts. Under grace....the fruit is the Spirit's. Not man's.

It's a shame you are so far under the bondage of the law that you only manage to catch short glimpses of God's Grace. What you just posted above shows the JEALOUSY which was meant to provoke Israel. You are JEALOUS of what you do not have.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Those under the law had no assurance of salvation. Those under Grace do.

You're jealous of that, too, aren't you?

Clefty is completely under the LAW. Christ is become of no effect to him.

Another swing and a miss...

Because of what He did and for me...I want to do as He wants His to do...I am His slave...He bought me...my works and fruits are more like His...less like the world’s or my former self

On earth as it is in heaven...His will be done...and by us...neat eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.