What if God doesn't want to make American great again?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
when was the last time you watched the nuremberg trials?
-the rationalization for hitler remided me of what is being said about trump

I never have, although I've read numerous comparisons made between the U.S. right now and 1930s Germany. And there's certainly a cult of personality around Trump.

THall

Trump will lead us into the future for the next 8 years -

If the secret service can keep
Trump alive that long. It will
be quite the challenge if Trump
goes after the Federal Reserve and
changes the tax code. Not to mention
the Chinese Mafia, and the Mexican
drug lords. El Chapo has already offered
a half million reward....

THall

when was the last time you watched the nuremberg trials?
-the rationalization for hitler remided me of what is being said about trump

Except for the fact that Trump is
a successful business man and a
humanitarian, and Hitler was a cruel
vicious psychotic nut job.

Except for the fact that Trump raised
great children, that are all smarter
and more successful than you.....

Except for the fact that you deny truth and
fact, to suit your agenda....

Except for the fact that he has never
done anything fascist and does not even
hold office yet....

Arthur Brain

Except for the fact that Trump is
a successful business man and a
humanitarian, and Hitler was a cruel
vicious psychotic nut job.

Except for the fact that Trump raised
great children, that are all smarter
and more successful than you.....

Except for the fact that you deny truth and
fact, to suit your agenda....

Except for the fact that he has never
done anything fascist and does not even
hold office yet....

Humanitarian?!

He isn't anything of the sort. He's an egotistical crank who doesn't care one whit for anything besides his own agenda and image. He treat people in Scotland like complete scum simply in order to build a golf course with the promise of thousands of jobs. Never happened. How the hell there are people so indescribably gormless to venerate this guy is beyond me...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Except for the fact that Trump is a successful business man and a humanitarian, and Hitler was a cruel vicious psychotic nut job.

Except for the fact that Trump raised great children, that are all smarter and more successful than you.....

Except for the fact that you deny truth and fact, to suit your agenda....

Except for the fact that he has never done anything fascist and does not even hold office yet....

Amen brother! TRUMP 2016!

Humanitarian?!

He isn't anything of the sort....

Shut up stupid.

CoNT1LQUIAQS34a.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Humanitarian?!

SHe isn't anything of the sort. SHe's an egotistical crank who doesn't care one whit for anything besides her own agenda and image. He treat people in Scotland like complete scum simply in order to build a golf course with the promise of thousands of jobs. Never happened. How the hell there are people so indescribably gormless to venerate this guy is beyond me...

Screw Scotland and England - other than that, your first sentence describes Hitlery -

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

POLL ALERT: Trump DOMINATES in latest CNN Poll

http://harlanhill.com/poll-alert-trump-dominates-in-latest-cnn-poll/

Coming out of the RNC convention, Donald Trump is dominating Hillary Clinton in the latest CNN/ORC poll. In a two-way race, he’s beating her 48% to 45%. In the likely four-way race that includes Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, he’s winning 44% to 39%.

This translates to a 6-point RNC convention bounce for Trump, which are traditionally measured in two-way matchups.

Arthur Brain

Screw Scotland and England - other than that, your first sentence describes Hitlery -

No it doesn't although I'm no fan of hers either. I'm just pointing out that your hero doesn't give a flying fig about anybody besides himself in general. Heck, he even goes on about how he'd be dating his own daughter if he weren't her father for Pete's sake...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No it doesn't although I'm no fan of hers either. I'm just pointing out that your hero doesn't give a flying fig about anybody besides himself in general. Heck, he even goes on about how he'd be dating his own daughter if he weren't her father for Pete's sake...
:chuckle: Trump really cares about America, that's why he ran - He hardly went on and on about dating his daughter, that quote was taken out of context, Trump is a family man that loves his children and grandchildren -

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
:chuckle: Trump really cares about America, that's why he ran - He hardly went on and on about dating his daughter, that quote was taken out of context, Trump is a family man that loves his children and grandchildren -

Bea Arthur Brain is a dimwitted imbecile. You'd have better luck trying to reason with a brick wall.

Arthur Brain

He ran because his ego demanded it. I've seen directly what he said about his own daughter and it's creepy at best.

Bea Arthur Brain is a dimwitted imbecile. You'd have better luck trying to reason with a brick wall.

Says "Go Trump" man.

Berk.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Humanitarian?!

He isn't anything of the sort. He's an egotistical crank who doesn't care one whit for anything besides his own agenda and image. He treat people in Scotland like complete scum simply in order to build a golf course with the promise of thousands of jobs. Never happened. How the hell there are people so indescribably gormless to venerate this guy is beyond me...

Jealous

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

musterion

Its so funny, when liberals get nostalgic for the old days its all good - Kennedy & Camelot, the moon landings, booming economy, V-Day, etc....

But when Republicans want to Make America Great Again, liberals go straight to segregation, women being treated unfairly, etc.....

Liberals never miss a chance to be hypocrites and jerks.

All true.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The very idea that militaristic power, financial power and imperialism is a sign of the blessing of God is a gross misunderstanding of the God revealed in Jesus Christ. Seems rather like the God of the one holding and wielding the lance at the crucifixion.

View attachment 24593

Doesn't exactly look like the God who favors the imperialists and the powerful.

:up:

I'm reminded of the part in the HC podcast with Brueggemann where he's talking about Christians and exile. He explains exile as an environment that is hostile to faith and when pastors say we don't live in an environment that is hostile to faith his response is, "Just try it". It's getting harder and harder for me to see how a Christian can take their faith seriously and be involved politically.