ECT WHAT EPH 3:5 IS SAYING TO ALL !

DAN P

You have given no such proof. In that verse God is adding "day by day". The imperfect indicative represents an action as going on in past time, as ἔλῡον, I was loosing or I loosed.
God added "each" day.
QUOTE]

Hi and I said that the Greek ADDED was in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE and I am correct , but you will never believe it and no more adding after Acts 28 !!

I must have missed how Peter was saved , will you give where that verse is found ?

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi and I said that the Greek ADDED was in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE I not and I am correct , but you will never believe it and no more adding after Acts 28 !!
What changed after Acts 28? A new law? New covenant?

I must have missed how Peter was , will you give where that verse is found ?

dan p

Are you saying he wasn't saved?

Those before Christ's sacrifice were saved by his blood going back but after people had access to his blood.
How did those who were saved in Acts 2 access his blood? Through the law of Moses? Paul's teaching? or something else?

The way I understand the truth makes this question simple to answer but your thinking makes it difficult.

DAN P

What changed after Acts 28? A new law? New covenant?

Are you saying he wasn't saved?

Those before Christ's sacrifice were saved by his blood going back but after people had access to his blood.
How did those who were saved in Acts 2 access his blood? Through the law of Moses? Paul's teaching? or something else?

The way I understand the truth makes this question simple to answer but your thinking makes it difficult.

Hi and I see that I left out some words, in a big hurry !!

And it changed in Acts 9:6 where Paul was saved , as Paul is the PATTERN for people that are saved in the dispensation of the Mystery , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

So , tell us how Peter was saved ?

Or tell us how you were saved ?

Is that simple enough ??

dan p

DAN P

What I'm wanting to understand from others view points is how is Jesus not a HP if he went into the true Holy of Holies to offer his sacrifice for everyone's sins?

Hi and Heb 9:15 says that He went into the Holies and Holies to pay for the sins and sacrifices that were committed by Israel had committed for over 1600 years !!

And this alone was for Israel !!

But we do know that Jesus dies for the world , do we not ??

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and Heb 9:15 says that He went into the Holies and Holies to pay for the sins and sacrifices that were committed by Israel had committed for over 1600 years !!

dan p

We do DanP, but the 2P2Ps say the letter is only for Jews, or that they are still working on providing a list of verses that are for Jews vs those not for Jews.

DAN P

We do DanP, but the 2P2Ps say the letter is only for Jews, or that they are still working on providing a list of verses that are for Jews vs those not for Jews.

Hi and their are many books written on who wrote HEBREWS , and I say Paul !!

There have been some OP on this subject , in the past time >

Dispensationaliksm , to me is ONLY 1P 1P as Israel has been set aside as Luke 13:6-9 and why the VAIL is on their HEARTS , even today >

Just to PROD you a little , how are you saved in a 1P 1P that you believe in , and STILL THE DANCER , I see !!

And where do you GO WHEN YOU DIE , better not quote Paul and will prove you are JUST A BLENDER , you know what I mean !!

dan p

turbosixx

dan p

Hebrews is using the shadow things of old to show us the true things in Christ. I would suggest that verse is pointing out that although animal blood was shed for sins committed under the old law, they were not forgiven until Jesus' blood forgave them, Heb.10:4 . You're adding alone, that verse doesn't say it for Israel alone and no other passages would support that view. Jesus died for all sin, Jew or Gentile, under law or not under law.

That verse also tells us he is the mediator of a NEW covenant. Since he entered the true Holy of Holies by his blood as high priest, he established a new law, Heb.7:11-12. His sacrifice abolished the old law, Eph.2:15.

Since Jesus' sacrifice abolished the law, Israel is under a new covenant but not Israel alone. That's why Paul says the gospel is to the Jew FIRST, Rom.1:16. If you will notice, he says "also" for the Greek. That was the mystery of this new covenant kept hidden from the Jews, that Gentiles can also be saved in Christ through the gospel, Eph.3:4-6.

DAN P

Hebrews is using the shadow things of old to show us the true things in Christ. I would suggest that verse is pointing out that although animal blood was shed for sins committed under the old law, they were not forgiven until Jesus' blood forgave them, Heb.10:4 . You're adding alone, that verse doesn't say it for Israel alone and no other passages would support that view. Jesus died for all sin, Jew or Gentile, under law or not under law.

That verse also tells us he is the mediator of a NEW covenant. Since he entered the true Holy of Holies by his blood as high priest, he established a new law, Heb.7:11-12. His sacrifice abolished the old law, Eph.2:15.

Since Jesus' sacrifice abolished the law, Israel is under a new covenant but not Israel alone. That's why Paul says the gospel is to the Jew FIRST, Rom.1:16. If you will notice, he says "also" for the Greek. That was the mystery of this new covenant kept hidden from the Jews, that Gentiles can also be saved in Christ through the gospel, Eph.3:4-6.

Hi and Heb 9:15 is clear to me !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and Heb 9:15 is clear to me !!

dan p

That's because that's the way you want it to read. By adding "alone" and taking one verse out of context and not challenging it against other verses, are you honestly seeking truth or seeking to be right.

DAN P

That's because that's the way you want it to read. By adding "alone" and taking one verse out of context and not challenging it against other verses, are you honestly seeking truth or seeking to be right.

Hi and here is your CHANCE to explain Heb 9:15 , RIGHT , lets see what you have , instead of your OPINIONS !!
dan p

DAN P

Ok. Did he establish a new covenant with Israel?

Hi and Christ will establish a NEW COVENANT with the Houes of Israel and the House of Judah in Heb 8:8 amd thanks for not answering my question as you do not know , what the answer id !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and Christ will establish a NEW COVENANT with the Houes of Israel and the House of Judah in Heb 8:8 amd thanks for not answering my question as you do not know , what the answer id !!

dan p

I'm sorry if it appears I'm not trying to answer your question but I wanted to find a starting point were we both agree and go from there. I was starting with the verse you want me to explain. Can we start with the verse?

Heb. 9:15 For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant
What is the reason he is the mediator of a new covenant?

DAN P

I'm sorry if it appears I'm not trying to answer your question but I wanted to find a starting point were we both agree and go from there. I was starting with the verse you want me to explain. Can we start with the verse?

Heb. 9:15 For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant
What is the reason he is the mediator of a new covenant?

Hi and because the Old Covenant , called a VAIL is waxing OLD God will make a NEW COVENANT with Israel and JUDAH as Heb 8:8 says and what is in the NEW COVENANT is found in Jer 31:31 !!

If you read Heb 8:8 , is says I WILL MAKE a verb in the FUTURE TENSE and that can only happen as Jesus SECOND COMING to save Israel !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and because the Old Covenant , called a VAIL is waxing OLD God will make a NEW COVENANT with Israel and JUDAH as Heb 8:8 says and what is in the NEW COVENANT is found in Jer 31:31 !!

If you read Heb 8:8 , is says I WILL MAKE a verb in the FUTURE TENSE and that can only happen as Jesus SECOND COMING to save Israel !!

dan p

Most of them say it is in place now, and they don't even seem to know about the Israel and Judah line, based on what matters to them in explaining it.

But DanP, you don't answer his question: what is the reason for his being made the mediator?

turbosixx

dan p

What does the Hebrew writer say is the reason he is the mediator of a new covenant?