ECT WHAT EPH 3:5 IS SAYING TO ALL !

DAN P

Turbo6,
You have to ask 2P2Ps whether a verse from Hebrews applies to others, don't you know? They are in charge of the Bible.

Hi and give him your advice with proof texts and rebut Heb 9:15 or REBUT John 19:30 , if you can ??

Go for it , Mr Callow !!

dan p

DAN P

Neither is the word Bible, the word, Trinity, nor Mid-Acts, nor Dispensationalism, and so on...

Mere labels for organizing principles...for the sake of convenience.

Hi and not DISPENSATIONAL / OIKONOMIA , are you KIDDING ??

Are you trying to pick a fight with me , a real humble guy , sorry John W !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and lets say this FIRST , Jesus blood went to first pay for all the animal sacrifices , to pay for the 1600 years of animal sacrifices ,and Heb 9:15 is my PROOF TEXT !!

That's the way I understand it.

Talking about all those of faith before Christ.
Heb. 11:39 And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, 40 because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect.

tHERE are other verses that prove Jesus paid for all SINs , like John 19:30 , where Jesus said " IT IS FINISHED " where " FINISHED " is a Greek word in the PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD that is a FACT as written in John 19:30 !!
I agree Jesus paid for the sins of all.

We are in the B O C , wjth Christ as the HEAD and some say we are Christ !!
Where you always in the BOC or were you at one time lost?

You will notice that I ask many , HOW WERE YOU SAVED " and they can answer , especially the 1P 1P people , because Paul was the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 , along with 1 Cor 12:3 and Rom 10:9 , show the PATTERN !!

dan p

Paul was lost and Jesus acted as his HP. Since he's the pattern doesn't that apply to us as well?

DAN P

That's the way I understand it.

Talking about all those of faith before Christ.
Heb. 11:39 And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, 40 because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect.

I agree Jesus paid for the sins of all.

Where you always in the BOC or were you at one time lost?

Paul was lost and Jesus acted as his HP. Since he's the pattern doesn't that apply to us as well?

Hi and Paul will always be the PATTERN as to how we are saved in the dispensation of the Grace of God !!

I gave you all the verses to prove how a person is saved TODAY !!

Once one is saved , that person is ALWAYS in Christ , and Gal 3:28 proves it as the Greek word ESTE / ARE in always in the Continuous Present Tense !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and Paul will always be the PATTERN as to how we are saved in the dispensation of the Grace of God !!

I gave you all the verses to prove how a person is saved TODAY !!

Once one is saved , that person is ALWAYS in Christ , and Gal 3:28 proves it as the Greek word ESTE / ARE in always in the Continuous Present Tense !!

dan p

What I'm wanting to understand from others view points is how is Jesus not a HP if he went into the true Holy of Holies to offer his sacrifice for everyone's sins?

Interplanner

What I'm wanting to understand from others view points is how is Jesus not a HP if he went into the true Holy of Holies to offer his sacrifice for everyone's sins?

2P2Ps won't let it mean what it says if it violates their fav doctrines and divisions and separations.

john w

Hall of Fame
Neither is the word Bible, the word, Trinity, nor Mid-Acts, nor Dispensationalism, and so on...

Mere labels for organizing principles...for the sake of convenience.

Wow, Danoh-I had not thought of that stock answer before-never saw it posted, and explained, so eloquently, until you enlightened me, with such insight....

I did not argue that because the phrase/"word"s "Covenant of Grace," is not ion the book, the doctrine is invalid.I asserted that the concept is not stated anywhere the book, being a "theologian" made up construct.

Knock it off. You've been drifting for months. Wake up, out of your slumber, and grade school antics, with those who rightly divide the word of truth.You are beginning to bore us, as your act is growing tired.

Can you dig it?

DAN P

Hi and Heb 9:23-28 will answer your many questions , so read and believe !!

I do not know what others believe on that subject , so ask them !!

Are you a dispensationalist ? YES or NO ??

dan p

Danoh

Wow, Danoh-I had not thought of that stock answer before-never saw it posted, and explained, so eloquently, until you enlightened me, with such insight....

I did not argue that because the phrase/"word"s "Covenant of Grace," is not ion the book, the doctrine is invalid.I asserted that the concept is not stated anywhere the book, being a "theologian" made up construct.

Knock it off. You've been drifting for months. Wake up, out of your slumber, and grade school antics, with those who rightly divide the word of truth.You are beginning to bore us, as your act is growing tired.

Can you dig it?

Shove it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shove it.

The melt down, disintegration, crash, .... of a formerly respected proponent of dispensationalism,who now thinks everyone is trying to gyp him out of his blow pops.

Get lost.

So there-I just out Eddie Haskel-ed you, wise guy.

DAN P

So we agree Jesus is HP?

YES. I would think everyone is a dispensationalist. The debate is where the lines are drawn.

Hi and many say that they believe that the B O C began at Acts 2 , 7 , 9 ,11 ,13 or 28 !!

Yes He is the HIGH PRIEST !! Heb 5:1-109 !!

Where do you see your self as to where the B O C BEGAN ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and many say that they believe that the B O C began at Acts 2 , 7 , 9 ,11 ,13 or 28 !!

Yes He is the HIGH PRIEST !! Heb 5:1-109 !!

I agree he is HP. Therefore do you agree he has established a new covenant?

Heb. 7:11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

Heb. 8:6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.

Heb. 9:16 For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it. 17 For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives.

Heb. 10:19 Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God,

Where do you see your self as to where the B O C BEGAN ??
dan p

What purchased the BOC?
Acts 20:28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

DAN P

I agree he is HP. Therefore do you agree he has established a new covenant?

Heb. 7:11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

Heb. 8:6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.

Heb. 9:16 For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it. 17 For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives.

Heb. 10:19 Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God,

What purchased the BOC?
Acts 20:28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Hi and where do you begin the B O C ??

And give a verses as your proof ??

I am Acts 9:6 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and where do you begin the B O C ??

And give a verses as your proof ??

I am Acts 9:6 !!

dan p
I believe the BOC started when Jesus offered himself for us after being raised from the dead. Before Jesus ascended he tells the apostles his has been given all authority.
Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Paul tells us we are bought by Jesus' blood.
1 Cor. 6:20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Paul tells us WHEN Jesus was given RULE and authority over all things including the church when he was raised which coincides with what Jesus said in Matt. 28.
Eph. 1:20 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.