ECT WHAT EPH 3:5 IS SAYING TO ALL !

Interplanner

DanP wrote:
Hi to all and many read Eph 3:5 and then say , you see even the 12 knew about the MYSTERY < Nooooooooooo 11

I have no idea what this means. This is merely the 1st mystery paragraph of the OP.

DAN P

DanP wrote:
Hi to all and many read Eph 3:5 and then say , you see even the 12 knew about the MYSTERY < Nooooooooooo 11

I have no idea what this means. This is merely the 1st mystery paragraph of the OP.

Hi and do you then SELECTED reading and understanding , that in pervoius generations NO ONE new of the MYSTERY ??

2Tim 1:9 says that he called us BEFORE TIME BEGAN and that means what it says !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
No I am not. There is only one covenant of grace made to save Israel and when they rejected the Messiah they were removed for a time and the gentiles were grafted into that covenant of Grace.

No matter how you confuse yourself there is only ONE Gospel.

There is "zero" "covenant of grace"'s in the book-you made it up.

DAN P

You do understand that there is no cuch thing as "the Covenant of Grace," despite any spin/lies, to the contrary?

Hi , John W , and he will not answer , BECAUSE he can not define what GRACE / CHARIS means ??

Dodge it CHARIS / GRACE means FAVOR !!

Read it 10 times and maybe it will sink in !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

And what gives STP and his street gang the right to ignore the other NT passages on the new covenant which is for all nations? 2P2P is about as warped as you can get.

Without interference the proverbial iron would not be sharpened, therefore we must hasten to light off the camel, as Rebecca did, and cast not our eyes back to Sodom. Furthermore, the NHNE event and gospel mission demands of us certain proprietary characteristics to be formed within us as we are more and more transformed.
Agreed?

Danoh

You do understand that there is no cuch thing as "the Covenant of Grace," despite any spin/lies, to the contrary?

I'll have to beg to differ on that, where God's relationship with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as to a MULTIPLIED seed out of them that one day WILL serve HIM, is concerned.

What then was this that Moses reminded the LORD of, when He was about to wipe out Israel based on their works?

Exodus 32:7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: 32:8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. 32:11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? 32:12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people. 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Clearly, the LORD was once more setting a precedent by which to view God's dealiings with Israel - that theirs is a Covenant of Grace.

It is why the the Replacemetists are wrong.

God Himself portrayed Himself for a moment a Replacementist that day at Sinai to establish in the Law - that's right - in - the - Law - itself - and once and for all - that He will NEVER be through with the sons of Jacob.

Because His Covenant unto Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob concerning a MULTIPLIED seed that one day WILL serve HIM - was a Covenant of Grace UNTO and concerning - THEM.

That is what all this, is...

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Romans 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; )

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

As works is not of grace, neither is grace, of works.

Or, grace is no more of works, than works is of grace.

Neither the twain, shall meet.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

DAN P

I'll have to beg to differ on that, where God's relationship with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as to a MULTIPLIED seed out of them that one day WILL serve HIM, is concerned.

What then was this that Moses reminded the LORD of, when He was about to wipe out Israel based on their works?

Exodus 32:7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: 32:8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. 32:11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? 32:12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people. 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Clearly, the LORD was once more setting a precedent by which to view God's dealiings with Israel - that theirs is a Covenant of Grace.

God Himself portrayed Himself for a moment a Replacementist that day at Sinai to establish in the Law - that's right - in - the - Law - itself - and once and for all - that He will NEVER be through with the sons of Jacob.

Because His Covenant unto Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob concerning a MULTIPLIED seed that one day WILL serve HIM - was a Covenant of Grace UNTO and concerning - THEM.

Romans 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; )

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Hi and I have never seen a phrase , called Covenant of Grace !~

Obviously Grace does not mean the Dispensation of Grace , which just means the DISPENSATION of God's FAVOR !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

This mystical “Covenant of Grace,” is not a concept stated anywhere the book, being a "theologian, made up construct.

DAN P

I don't want to assume what you mean here, could you please expand on this?

Hi and not trying to put words in John W , but I believe , one words helps here , and the LOST are the Jews !!

Heb 5:1 and on !!

Today believers are " in Christ " a big difference !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and not trying to put words in John W , but I believe , one words helps here , and the LOST are the Jews !!

Heb 5:1 and on !!

Today believers are " in Christ " a big difference !!

dan p

I assumed that's what he meant but wanted to be sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't everyone lost until they become believers in Christ?

The HP went into the Holy of Holies once a year with animals blood to offer atonement for the peoples sins. Jesus went into the true Holy of Holies to offer his blood for everyone's sin so isn't he HP for everyone?

Heb. 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation; 12 and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.

It's my understanding Jesus did this for everyone.

DAN P

I assumed that's what he meant but wanted to be sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't everyone lost until they become believers in Christ?

The HP went into the Holy of Holies once a year with animals blood to offer atonement for the peoples sins. Jesus went into the true Holy of Holies to offer his blood for everyone's sin so isn't he HP for everyone?

Heb. 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation; 12 and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.

It's my understanding Jesus did this for everyone.

Hi and lets say this FIRST , Jesus blood went to first pay for all the animal sacrifices , to pay for the 1600 years of animal sacrifices ,and Heb 9:15 is my PROOF TEXT !!

tHERE are other verses that prove Jesus paid for all SINs , like John 19:30 , where Jesus said " IT IS FINISHED " where " FINISHED " is a Greek word in the PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD that is a FACT as written in John 19:30 !!

We are in the B O C , wjth Christ as the HEAD and some say we are Christ !!

You will notice that I ask many , HOW WERE YOU SAVED " and they can answer , especially the 1P 1P people , because Paul was the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 , along with 1 Cor 12:3 and Rom 10:9 , show the PATTERN !!

dan p

Interplanner

Turbo6,
You have to ask 2P2Ps whether a verse from Hebrews applies to others, don't you know? They are in charge of the Bible.

Danoh

This mystical “Covenant of Grace,” is not a concept stated anywhere the book, being a "theologian, made up construct.

Neither is the word Bible, the word, Trinity, nor Mid-Acts, nor Dispensationalism, and so on...

Mere labels for organizing principles...for the sake of convenience.