WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

glorydaz

Hey GM, it's good to see you out and about. I'm thinking you hang here where it's safe so you won't have to encounter the Great Spirit Quencher. Not that I blame you...she'd quench anyone's spirit even if they didn't have one. ;)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I kind of like the relaxed atmosphere here where I don't have to be careful about what I say or ask

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As it seems, "the usual suspects" Nang, rusha, bybee, AMR, Town Heretic, etc. (the list grows by leaps and bounds) are avoiding this thread at all costs. They fear the confrontation they will encounter evidently. They reason within themselves that, I only seek attention and by participating, their somehow obliging me. That fear keeps them at a distance.

Anger is another reason for avoiding this thread. Their anger would lead them to rant and rave and they feel, that would not seem "socially acceptable" to fellow posters and others who observe. They believe their dignity, would be compromised by associating themselves with this thread. Therefore, they will avoid it like some form of contagious disease...

It's so cute when you pretend like you are making an awe-inspiring revelation capable of lifting the veil of darkness away from TOL that we have all contended with for the last several years ...

Whatever would we do without your guidance?

All12Cylinders

Grosnick Marowbe aka Grubal Murach aka ...

I'm thinking you are far from a serious seeker of truth, a better term might be troll, a religious charlatan. You seem to follow the same MO on other forums, anti-Calvin rants mixed with claims of being abused by fellow posters, yet you seem to be the one throwing the first blows as you demonstrated here, your first post was yet again another anti-Calvin post designed to cause a flame war, and more strife.

I find it uncanny that there is another person lurking in other Christian forums, starting hundreds of posts about his hatred of Calvin - almost verbatim topic content, phraseology. I will say you are less friendly as time goes on.

You also seem to ask so many questions at others and rarely say much about your own viewpoint, education, church background - nothing other than a token quoted scripture, of course out of context.

I don't find this very uplifting or Christian, and I'm sad to see yet once again a Christian forum tolerates such abuse of freedom of speech.

You asked for honesty so I offered my opinion, I don't bother much with your disagreement with Calvinism, I take exception to your use of what appears to be a hidden agenda, this post is an example - why do you seek to know how others are affected by you unless you are trying to draw a reaction from them, and a not-so-good one at that...

Why so many games!!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's so cute when you pretend like you are making an awe-inspiring revelation capable of lifting the veil of darkness away from TOL that we have all contended with for the last several years ...

Whatever would we do without your guidance?

you might have more time to go after women haters

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you might have more time to go after women haters

Nah ... I am capable of multi-tasking!
girlpower-1.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grosnick Marowbe aka Grubal Murach aka ...

I'm thinking you are far from a serious seeker of truth, a better term might be troll, a religious charlatan. You seem to follow the same MO on other forums, anti-Calvin rants mixed with claims of being abused by fellow posters, yet you seem to be the one throwing the first blows as you demonstrated here, your first post was yet again another anti-Calvin post designed to cause a flame war, and more strife.

I find it uncanny that there is another person lurking in other Christian forums, starting hundreds of posts about his hatred of Calvin - almost verbatim topic content, phraseology. I will say you are less friendly as time goes on.

You also seem to ask so many questions at others and rarely say much about your own viewpoint, education, church background - nothing other than a token quoted scripture, of course out of context.

I don't find this very uplifting or Christian, and I'm sad to see yet once again a Christian forum tolerates such abuse of freedom of speech.

You asked for honesty so I offered my opinion, I don't bother much with your disagreement with Calvinism, I take exception to your use of what appears to be a hidden agenda, this post is an example - why do you seek to know how others are affected by you unless you are trying to draw a reaction from them, and a not-so-good one at that...

Why so many games!!!

Because, like a child, bad attention is better than no attention at all.

BTW, welcome to the forum! :)