WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
GM--

I do not mean to attack you or ‘make' you feel bad. I am just passing along to you some information--my own thoughts ad feelings--and you can feel any way you want.

To be blunt, I really feel I think more highly of you and respect you than you do yourself.

To be blunt, your pain--in my view--comes about because you often hide yourself from God. When I myself do that, I become cut off from myself as a striving Christian and good human being. It’s a bad place for me to be in.

Your habit of closing yourself off from others and swooping in like an attacking drone is due to something about your own background. In any case, it is a definite issue with you. And I am certainly not the only one on TOL that feels this way.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GM--

I do not mean to attack you or ‘make' you feel bad. I am just passing along to you some information--my own thoughts ad feelings--and you can feel any way you want.

To be blunt, I really feel I think more highly of you and respect you than you do yourself.

To be blunt, your pain--in my view--comes about because you often hide yourself from God. When I myself do that, I become cut off from myself as a striving Christian and good human being. It’s a bad place for me to be in.

Your habit of closing yourself off from others and swooping in like an attacking drone is due to something about your own background. In any case, it is a definite issue with you. And I am certainly not the only one on TOL that feels this way.

Very insightful, great post !!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GM--

Armchair psychobabble hippie voodoo.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Thank you. All my communication training didn’t go to waste.

It means a lot to hear that. Not because I am so great, but because I was able to write in a way that helped you understand me.

I wish GM could understand me. But he is just not ready yet. I will give him as much time as he needs--hopefully.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Armchair psychobabble hippie voodoo.
You really know how to (try to) hurt a fellow, don’t you?
I really feel down whenever young children are treated that way and have no way to learn how to have a happy life.

There must be a lot of us hippie voodoo masters out here who have two degrees in psychology! Sometimes I think you feel surrounded.

I’m really sorry you feel that way. But hope springs eternal!

glorydaz

GM is a great guy - honor God, family and country and preach
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - and your fine. don't rub Grosnick the wrong way !!!

Thank you. All my communication training didn’t go to waste.

It means a lot to hear that. Not because I am so great, but because I was able to write in a way that helped you understand me.

I wish GM could understand me. But he is just not ready yet. I will give him as much time as he needs--hopefully.

LOL You think it was your writing ability that was being praised. Not a chance. He was praising you for your attempt at demeaning GM. You can see from the first post that PJ liked GM, and then GM saw through his act so became PJ's enemy. You're a dupe in the paws of a pro, and don't even know it. :chuckle:

glorydaz

GM--

Liar, that is exactly what you are meaning to do. You've been taking lessons from our resident pro Liar. "I'm not complaining, but...." "I do not mean to.....but...."

[To be blunt, I really feel I think more highly of you and respect you than you do yourself.

If you're not careful, you'll be nominated as the biggest fool on this forum. In fact, I can think of none more worthy of the title.

glorydaz

I really feel down whenever young children are treated that way and have no way to learn how to have a happy life.

There must be a lot of us hippie voodoo masters out here who have two degrees in psychology! Sometimes I think you feel surrounded.

:rotfl:

Wow, now we one double degree NON-Shrink AND one "law enforcement" NON-cop.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
We are all of 'God'......

We are all of 'God'......

I nominate this thread for deletion since Grosnick deleted so many of his posts. Otherwise, wildcard thread!!!

GM is a child of God just like all of us,....we all have our issues, our own personal stories, trials, challenges, shortcomings, misgivings, imposed on us by our environment, upbringing, life-situations/circumstances, some things beyond our control, some things within our control, but we are where we are AT, along the path of progress, evolving/learning/growing at our own rate (variously conditioned).

GM naturally started this own thread as a kind of 'reaching out' to see what others really thought of him, a genuine concern or curiosity perhaps. I don't know GM's life situation but have always kept an open door or invitation to him if he wanted to get to know each other better, in private or on the public forum.

Our main season of 'head-butting' and 'contesting' in the past here has been about the 'Urantia Book', and I've held my ground, serving as an "expounder" of some of the material there (mainly as a seg-way or correlation to similar religious principles espoused in the Bible and other religious traditions), as I do also on other religious texts or schools of thought.

Recently as some of us joined some of the 'rep-booster clubs', we begin to share in community and agreed to be kind to other members and rep them, returning the favor,...having a giving spirit, this obviously enabled posters with not very good relations before who joined the same rep-club, to build new positive ties with one another. At this time, GM agreed to no longer tease, pester or ridicule the Urantia Book or myself, and by some peculiar act of self-will or grace,...has been either neutral or seemingly 'friendly' towards me. Those who have followed our past bouts about the Urantia material, remember GM was going cookoo over it being a "UFO Cult", but I corrected him over and over on that count (ad naseum), as well as in his mock-threads against the UB. But that's water under the bridge perhaps, but these dialogues and resources still exist for anyone interested in correct information on that subject.

On a last note, while I might be relieved that GM is no longer pestering me, it saddens me to see him targeting other people, which communicates to me, that he's merely gone on to other people to make fun of, cajole and harass (in either subtle or overt ways). This is still an injustice of sorts, while I'd hope he can look in his own heart, do some deep soul-searching, that might effect or change him for the better, this enabling a kinder, more tolerant/respectful/compassionate demeanor and tone in his communication with others. This includes both friends AND enemies, as Jesus emphasizes that we treat our enemies with same kind of love as our friends (if not MORE love)...since its no big feat if we love those who love us...for even the worse of sinners do the same.

I wish GM the best, and extend an open door to real dialogue, since life is that which we do with the space and time afforded us, in this world, and in all worlds. We do not serve others by attacking, belittling or demeaning them,...and doing that is doing the same to 'God', of which you will give an account, for no thought, word or act goes without consequence, by which the law of compensation shall demand a payment (with either happiness or suffering). This is why everything is about how we relate to and treat others as far as 'religious values, meanings and philosophy' is concerned, which is central to 'theology', since its about our 'relating' to 'God', which includes intrinsically our relations with others, they being inseperable.

We are all God's children (and I don't care what theological protest or 'spin' you throw up to contest this, I only ask you to consider the kernel of truth inherent in the statement).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You'll be alright.
Just let go of all your negative waves.
Ooom .... ooom .... ooom.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GM is a child of God just like all of us,....we all have our issues, our own personal stories, trials, challenges, shortcomings, misgivings, imposed on us by our environment, upbringing, life-situations/circumstances, some things beyond our control, some things within our control, but we are where we are AT, along the path of progress, evolving/learning/growing at our own rate (variously conditioned).

GM naturally started this own thread as a kind of 'reaching out' to see what others really thought of him, a genuine concern or curiosity perhaps. I don't know GM's life situation but have always kept an open door or invitation to him if he wanted to get to know each other better, in private or on the public forum.

Our main season of 'head-butting' and 'contesting' in the past here has been about the 'Urantia Book', and I've held my ground, serving as an "expounder" of some of the material there (mainly as a seg-way or correlation to similar religious principles espoused in the Bible and other religious traditions), as I do also on other religious texts or schools of thought.

Recently as some of us joined some of the 'rep-booster clubs', we begin to share in community and agreed to be kind to other members and rep them, returning the favor,...having a giving spirit, this obviously enabled posters with not very good relations before who joined the same rep-club, to build new positive ties with one another. At this time, GM agreed to no longer tease, pester or ridicule the Urantia Book or myself, and by some peculiar act of self-will or grace,...has been either neutral or seemingly 'friendly' towards me. Those who have followed our past bouts about the Urantia material, remember GM was going cookoo over it being a "UFO Cult", but I corrected him over and over on that count (ad naseum), as well as in his mock-threads against the UB. But that's water under the bridge perhaps, but these dialogues and resources still exist for anyone interested in correct information on that subject.

On a last note, while I might be relieved that GM is no longer pestering me, it saddens me to see him targeting other people, which communicates to me, that he's merely gone on to other people to make fun of, cajole and harass (in either subtle or overt ways). This is still an injustice of sorts, while I'd hope he can look in his own heart, do some deep soul-searching, that might effect or change him for the better, this enabling a kinder, more tolerant/respectful/compassionate demeanor and tone in his communication with others. This includes both friends AND enemies, as Jesus emphasizes that we treat our enemies with same kind of love as our friends (if not MORE love)...since its no big feat if we love those who love us...for even the worse of sinners do the same.

I wish GM the best, and extend an open door to real dialogue, since life is that which we do with the space and time afforded us, in this world, and in all worlds. We do not serve others by attacking, belittling or demeaning them,...and doing that is doing the same to 'God', of which you will give an account, for no thought, word or act goes without consequence, by which the law of compensation shall demand a payment (with either happiness or suffering). This is why everything is about how we relate to and treat others as far as 'religious values, meanings and philosophy' is concerned, which is central to 'theology', since its about our 'relating' to 'God', which includes intrinsically our relations with others, they being inseperable.

We are all God's children (and I don't care what theological protest or 'spin' you throw up to contest this, I only ask you to consider the kernel of truth inherent in the statement).

Good Post !!