WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

sky.

BANNED
Banned
What are your thoughts and perceptions of Grosnick Marowbe? Be it positive or negative?? Do you agree with his doctrinal beliefs or disagree? Do you think he's here to share, teach, discuss, or spread a little levity? Do you think you really KNOW him? Do you think he's being sincere? What kind of person do you believe him to be? Has he made you, angry, sad, happy, laugh, or made you stop and think? Is he logical, intelligent, ignorant, humorous, pretentious, or perhaps self-aggrandizing? What are your honest opinions of him? Maybe you think it's a waste of time to comment or think this thread is self-promoting. All opinions will be taken into consideration and respected as long as they’re honest, serious, silly, outrageous, opinionated, objective, subjective, and well or "not so" thought out...

Gross is a self aggrandizing fool.

The act or practice of enhancing or exaggerating one's own importance, power, or reputation.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-aggrandizing

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

He's really grown on me. I might edit this post to a bunch of ....later but right now, I look up to him as a TOL fruit inspector.

He's got those green Urantia aliens on the run!!!!! Go Grosnick go!
You are beginning to sound like Goldie Hawn. :)