What do you like most about TOL? (pick all that apply)

What do you like most about TOL? (pick all that apply)

• A place to mock the left

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Seeing knuckleheads get banned

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Knowing that TOL is biased and unfair

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Battling ideas

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Debating theology

Votes: 60 63.8%
  • Standing on my own soapbox

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Making fun of the newbies

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Fellowship week

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • No gay avatars

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters

koban

Yonas bat'Yah said:
Greetings Koban. I just don't get the banana guy thing. Is he supposed to be Jay Leno on steroids? Oh, wait a sec, Jay Leno already looked that way! :cheers:

Jay Leno with jaundice! :chuckle:

GuySmiley

My other is getting to read and interact with a few of the truly brilliant minds on here (I can think of 4.)

And I especially love the attitude here where people are allowed to be real people, and react in real ways, unlike other places . . .

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Other!

You never put the Calandar on this kind of poll. Everybody knows TOL is known for it's calandar! :doh:

Yonas bat'Yah

The Bold and the Brilliant

The Bold and the Brilliant

GuySmiley said:
My other is getting to read and interact with a few of the truly brilliant minds on here (I can think of 4.)

And I especially love the attitude here where people are allowed to be real people, and react in real ways, unlike other places . . .

GuySmiley. Why only 4? You shouldn't put yourself down like that. :drum: :chuckle:

Aimiel

One of the things I like (and no, I'm not a masochist) is being corrected and learning where I've 'missed it' in The Word of God, when those with more understanding than I give me the insight I might never have otherwise had. Faithful are the wounds of a friend. A word fitly spoken, how good is it. It is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Iron sharpens iron. :idea:

GuySmiley

Yonas bat'Yah said:
I'm still waiting for a response from GuySmiley. Where are you?
Hey Yonas! You never know, you could be one of my 4! But maybe not. I think there are a few people here with real brilliance, and lot more who are borderline. But if I just pick the cream of the cream, it'd be 4.

unspoken

Honestly, I the thing I most enjoy about this site is watching Sozo and Aimiel. :chuckle: I'm probably the only one who finds them funny. :noid: oh well :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Note: Threads with polls get bumped to the top when someone votes. Just in case you were all wondering why this thread surfaced.

Jackson

My "other" is the fact that my goal is virtually impossible but yet attainable through the power of Christ and that is to promote harmony and understanding across all belief systems....

:rolleyes: :rotfl:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jackson said:
My "other" is the fact that my goal is virtually impossible but yet attainable through the power of Christ and that is to promote harmony and understanding across all belief systems....

:rolleyes: :rotfl:
:chuckle: