What do you like most about TOL? (pick all that apply)

What do you like most about TOL? (pick all that apply)

• A place to mock the left

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Seeing knuckleheads get banned

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Knowing that TOL is biased and unfair

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Battling ideas

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Debating theology

Votes: 60 63.8%
  • Standing on my own soapbox

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Making fun of the newbies

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Fellowship week

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • No gay avatars

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters

elyah

The other option

The other option

What I relish most about TOL is the undisguised and naked, pig-headedness of the Right, cavorting freely through the various threads, as if neither G-d nor man could see them.

Here, we see the carnal religious Right in all its decadent arrogance, displaying the "kill-power" of their policies, as if they were in some gun show. It really is marvelous to see... On other sites they have the better sense to hide their ugly side(s) behind the facades of a greater moral, spiritual and intellectual correctness... but here, even as they mock the "political correctness" of the liberal Left, we see the raw pulse of the Right in all its wretched splendour., .... and its so Christianly entrenched. Thank G-d for TOL, a place where we can see the nature of the beast for what it truely is...

Last edited:

Ps82

Hello elyah,
Remember me?
I recognized your name. If you decide to post here ... I hope you will relax and enjoy meeting new people. I actually agree that a few people are a bit harsh at times ... but it is a lot less hostile than some liberal anti-Christian boards I've seen. In fact the majority of posters here say that their most favorite thing to do at this site is to discuss theology.

The reason I think that there is a need for venting boards like this one ... is because the 'Right' people spend most of their day behaving themselves by being politically correct around the whining 'Left', sensitive to their blind liberal neighbors, and internalizing the intimidation from the threatening intrusive 'Liberal organizations. A board like this is a great place to vent with like minded normal people ... so that they can calmly go back to face the threats to our society. I think that it won't be long before the seemingly silent 'Right' will be silent no more ... in fact, I think it has begun and will grow.

I'd like to ask you a question... Why don't you find a posting board where everyone thinks like you, and go there to enjoy posting and relax. I almost think that you love to come to boards like this just so you can work up your own hate instead of calm down. He who lives in a glass house should be careful not to throw stones at others.