What Are You Listening to Now VI

:thumb: nearly every song on that one is fantastic

I was at construction jobsite working in a small office of five engineers. I borrowed that album from another engineer and I was just blown away. We all wore headphones while we were CAD designing. I had some Def Leppard, The Wallflowers, Scorpions and The Verve which I passed around. But, everybody (including me) loved the Collective Soul album best. :first:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I was at construction jobsite working in a small office of five engineers. I borrowed that album from another engineer and I was just blown away. We all wore headphones while we were CAD designing. I had some Def Leppard, The Wallflowers, Scorpions and The Verve which I passed around. But, everybody (including me) loved the Collective Soul album best. :first:

And the other cds you had are nice too :)

And the other cds you had are nice too :)

That goes double for me with the music you posted. I'm just temporarily locked from giving you pos reps.

I have a couple of albums by Matchbox 20, I really like Alter Bridge, and Living Colours' Cult of Personality. You seem to be picking music from my CD collection. How are you able to do that? :cool:

Last edited: