weekly weigh in

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I may just get myself a scale. I went to Walmart, today, to see what size pants I wear because all of my old ones are falling down unless I wear a belt. Since the beginning of summer, I've gone down from a size 28 in women's pants to a size 20 in women's. If I go down one more size, I will be able to shop in the women's department instead of plus sizes. Now, I'm curious about how much I weigh. I haven't weighed myself in over ten years. And, I haven't worn size 20 since I was eighteen years old.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I may just get myself a scale. I went to Walmart, today, to see what size pants I wear because all of my old ones are falling down unless I wear a belt. Since the beginning of summer, I've gone down from a size 28 in women's pants to a size 20 in women's. If I go down one more size, I will be able to shop in the women's department instead of plus sizes. Now, I'm curious about how much I weigh. I haven't weighed myself in over ten years. And, I haven't worn size 20 since I was eighteen years old.
That's great !!! Except for the cost of a new wardrobe :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

We all are different sizes. For me, it was a size 18, when younger I wore a 10-12, now I am a 10 again, and if I lose more, it would be an 8, which I have pants in that size, even though they are over 20 years old, and some pencil skirts, I should give away, as I would look funny wearing pencil skirt now:eek:

Size 10 is good enough for me.

john w

Hall of Fame

lloydroom-222cast.jpg