weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What did you eat during your training?

And then some.

edit: Sorry, that wasn't much of an answer. This is when I first at things like spinach. Being hungry, which most Americans are not, was something new to me. I ate everything I could, as did everybody else. And spinach is much better than collard greens.

SaulToPaul 2

And then some.

edit: Sorry, that wasn't much of an answer. This is when I first at things like spinach. Being hungry, which most Americans are not, was something new to me. I ate everything I could, as did everybody else. And spinach is much better than collard greens.

I have never experienced real hunger, having never gone more than 28-30 hours without eating.

:chew:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I nominate Delmar for making the best thread of the year. His effort is edifying, unlike most threads on TOL that are spent fending off the wolves.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm using that contraption, that Barn used, to grow a few inches, so you won't call me a "squirt." Who're you calling a squirt, Mayor?

:chuckle:

I wish I were more like you, and Barn, as everything you eat turns to muscle. It's the mark of Fifes and Whalens.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

I wish I were more like you, and Barn, as everything you eat turns to muscle. It's the mark of Fifes and Whalens.

And I can eat all the "Mr. Cookie" bars I want, for my sinkin' spell, and for my needed sugar "pick me up." My momma is that way.

SaulToPaul 2

And I can eat all the "Mr. Cookie" bars I want, for my sinkin' spell, and for my needed sugar "pick me up." My momma is that way.

I bet you can eat three Mr Cookie bars and drink two Nectarine crushes without spiking your sugar a'tall. Lucky, lucky, lucky.

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet you can eat three Mr Cookie bars and drink two Nectarine crushes without spiking your sugar a'tall. Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Well, as Olive tells me, at the Bluebird Diner-"Does my heart good to see a thin person eat."

Good thing I tip her a quarter.