We are not without hope!

God's Truth

You're just a typical, blind troll who doesn't know the difference between working FOR salvation which is what you try and have every one do and "working out your own salvation with fear and trembling". It's not working out like you would in a gym which requires something physical, but a working out in your mind as in renewing the mind and by your tongue as in words compatible with Paul's gospel and salvation by grace through faith. :duh:

Work it out in your mind and your body. Paul did.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Work it out in your mind and your body. Paul did.
Our salvation is not about what we do, troll. It's about what God did 2000 years ago in our place. You believe not that it was accomplished in your place which is why you've never quit trying to save yourself.

I admitted I was a sinner, confessed and repented of my sins. I forgave everyone that sinned against me. I stopped doubting. I was never ever going to give up, give out, or give in. I did other things. I called on Jesus to help me.

God's Truth

We have to obey.

Obeying Jesus is why he chooses to save those he saves.

Obeying Jesus is how we are blessed.

Obeying Jesus is how we become his family.

Obeying Jesus is how we become his friend.

Obeying Jesus is how we eat the flesh of Jesus.

Obeying Jesus is how we get life.

Obeying Jesus is how we live through the Spirit.

Obeying Jesus is how the Spirit lives through us.

Obeying Jesus is how we clothe ourselves in the Lord.

Obeying Jesus is how we please the Lord.

Would you like scriptures?

God's Truth

Romans 2:13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Romans 6:16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 15:18 I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done—

Romans 16:26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him—

glorydaz

Our salvation is not about what we do, troll. It's about what God did 2000 years ago in our place. You believe not that it was accomplished in your place which is why you've never quit trying to save yourself.

She's floundering and drowning but refuses to be saved. It's sad to see.

God's Truth

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Romans 2:3
So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

1 Timothy 3:6
He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

Yikes, what is this discernment Paul wants the saved to do with themselves or what will happen?

glorydaz

I'm sorry she's taken over your thread, Heir. It would be one thing if she even pretended to communicate, but she is unable to get off her soap box. She'll die there....still in her sins.

glorydaz

We have access by His faith (Ephesians 3:12 KJV) as there was no other way of hope for us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). As to our faith; it does not include works of ourselves in any way, shape or form (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Your testimony over and over on TOL is contrary to that. Go ahead, hit me up with James that wasn't written TO any of us...SMH

And what about Peter? What hope is he talking about in his letters?

heir

TOL Subscriber
And what about Peter? What hope is he talking about in his letters?
I'm glad you asked!

1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

glorydaz

I'm glad you asked!

1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

And that sounds a lot different than what we have, doesn't it?

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

heir

TOL Subscriber
And that sounds a lot different than what we have, doesn't it?

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Totally different! There are so many differences. To force it all to be the same thing is criminal. We had no hope unless God had a mystery concerning Gentiles like us! Praise the LORD, He did!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

This only do we know through Paul's apostleship (Romans 11:13 KJV) and 13 epistles!

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: