We are not without hope!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I came to the cross and asked for forgiveness. That is perverted to you?

You didn't look back to the cross as declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the preaching of the forgiveness of sins (Acts 13:38-39 KJV), but instead asked for forgiveness which is a testimony of unbelief that it was already accomplished by the cross. You didn't trust Him for salvation, but yourself.

God's Truth

You didn't look back to the cross as declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the preaching of the forgiveness of sins (Acts 13:38-39 KJV), but instead asked for forgiveness which is a testimony of unbelief that it was already accomplished by the cross. You didn't trust Him for salvation, but yourself.

That is some mixed up stuff you just said.

I came to the cross and asked for forgiveness. That is perverted to you?

Danoh

Danoh would like Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV to read that the you Gentiles to whom Paul was made a prisoner of Jesus Christ for and given a dispensation of the grace of God for had a hope throughout the scriptures, but it doesn't say or even imply that. These Gentiles were hopeless without and unless God had a mystery that included the likes of them! Praise the LORD, He did (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV! We are not without hope! Back to the OP!

It is ever telling that various of your pals on here will post their agreement with you on one of your errors, but remain silent on another of your errors. Even on this thread.

Again, the Mystery is neither because of Israel's failure, nor in response to it.

The Mystery is a different aspect of God's plan and purpose.

Even various of your pals on here end up having to remain quiet rather than point out your errors.

Your insolence given your obviously thin skin continues to hurt more than help you.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You said you are saved from the sins you repented of doing. Why wasn't the cross work of the Lord Jesus Christ and God raising Him from the dead for our justification not enough to save you from all of them? Why did you need to "repent" of only some of them when Christ died 2000 years ago for them all (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) before you were even born?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is ever telling that various of your pals on here will post their agreement with you on one of your errors, but remain silent on another of your errors. Even on this thread.

Again, the Mystery is neither because of Israel's failure, nor in response to it.
The mystery of Christ is directly related to the fall of Israel (Romans 11:11 KJV, Romans 11:25 KJV).

The Mystery is a different aspect of God's plan and purpose.
The mystery of Ephesians 3 has nothing to do with Israel to Gentiles that had nothing to do with Israel.

Even various of your pals on here end up having to remain quiet rather than point out your errors.

Your insolence given your obviously thin skin continues to hurt more than help you.

Rom. 5: 6-8.
Seek help for your OCD.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV

It is by the cross and God raising Christ from the dead that forgiveness took place and yet you think you have to ask for something that was already accomplished.

You don't have to come to the cross and ask God the Father through Jesus Christ for forgiveness?!!!

That is what is condemnation of me?!!!

God's Truth

You said you are saved from the sins you repented of doing. Why wasn't the cross work of the Lord Jesus Christ and God raising Him from the dead for our justification not enough to save you from all of them? Why did you need to "repent" of only some of them when Christ died 2000 years ago for them all (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) before you were even born?

No one has access to God's grace unless they have faith that is alive.

See Romans 5:2, James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, and 29.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You don't have to come to the cross and ask God the Father through Jesus Christ for forgiveness?!!!

That is what is condemnation of me?!!!
I was saved after I started obeying Jesus.

We are not robots. Jesus tells us what to do, and we do it, if we want to be saved.
All we have to do to become a child of God is to do what Jesus says to do. He tells us what to do while he was on earth.
That's not the gospel of your salvation. This is: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and this is the formula for being saved and sealed (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). Ah yes, the simplicity that is in Christ, but your mind has been corrupted from it (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
No one has access to God's grace unless they have faith that is alive.

See Romans 5:2, James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, and 29.
We have access by His faith (Ephesians 3:12 KJV) as there was no other way of hope for us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). As to our faith; it does not include works of ourselves in any way, shape or form (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Your testimony over and over on TOL is contrary to that. Go ahead, hit me up with James that wasn't written TO any of us...SMH

God's Truth

You disobey by trying to work for your salvation (Romans 4:4 KJV).

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

glorydaz

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

:troll:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to [work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
You're just a typical, blind troll who doesn't know the difference between working FOR salvation which is what you say you do (even though you do nothing) and trying to constrain others to do and "working out your own salvation with fear and trembling". It's not working out like you would in a gym which requires something physical, but a working out in your mind as in renewing the mind and by your tongue as in words compatible with Paul's gospel and salvation by grace through faith. :duh: