Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

glorydaz

No, Eeset, you don't get to reinvent because you don't want to pay a price for going over the line, twice.

The inference is pretty unmistakable. And when I called you on it, your response wasn't to deny it or even try to weasel out of it the way you are now.

Here's the response you gave pre report.

Doubling down on the inference.

So there's no mistake, except the one you made and made again, however you try to weasel out of it now.

What? Are you claiming you're personally offended by a gay innuendo?

Gays are people too, you know?

Are you personally offended by the short pants innuendo--- that you're acting like a grade schooler?

You do look like Elton John....is that a gay innuendo?

Where oh where is it safe in this world to discuss a bromance like you and Artie have?
:straight:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What? Are you claiming you're personally offended by a gay innuendo?
I'm noting you meant to offend, crossed the line by inferring something about me that you knew was false and that violated the rules here.

Are you personally offended by the short pants innuendo--- that you're acting like a grade schooler?
That's how you feel about me on a point. Your business. A different animal and within the rules.

You do look like Elton John
No, I don't. You've never met me and the sliver of my face bears no resemblance.

....is that a gay innuendo?
I think you meant it to be in accord with the other comments. But you'd already crossed that line.

Where oh where is it safe in this world to discuss a bromance like you and Artie have?
Bromance is a close heterosexual bond.

This isn't about feelings. It's about you stepping over a line that shouldn't be willfully crossed. When you do that you aren't making a subjective call, taking an honest difference. That shouldn't be tolerated on a Christian site or the whole thing is in the gutter where you dragged it for a moment.

And you should apologize for that, but I don't believe you have the character for that and don't expect it. I don't even care if you get a ban out of it. But I do care about this place and what's allowed here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What? Still protesting? Still whining? Still reporting. :think:
I reported two comments. One that crossed the line and the other that underlined your error was willful, not a misunderstanding. Your protesting in bold goes back to the second. You're still at it and it's still crossing the line.

The only thing left to decide is whether the joint still has standards worth fighting for. I've cast my lot in the "does" column. I don't mean to let someone like you pull it into the sewer without raising a protest. The rest is up to the mods.

He reported you? How anal retentive
You're on notice, PJ. What you're giving aid and comfort to is beneath you. We can differ on all sorts of things, but not on character.

glorydaz

I'm noting you meant to offend, crossed the line by inferring something about me that you knew was false and that violated the rules here.

Anything is possible with you libs. I know you're a two-faced hypocrite.

No, I don't. You've never met me and the sliver of my face bears no resemblance.

That may be your hope, but I saw a resemblance the first time I saw your pic.

I think you meant it to be in accord with the other comments. But you'd already crossed that line.

LINE? You crossed the line of name calling without cause and then doubled down. Hypocrite.

Bromance is a close heterosexual bond.

As if it's always limited to heterosexuals....what a joke. Lots of people go both ways, and some are embarrassed to admit they're gay.

This isn't about feelings. It's about you stepping over a line that shouldn't be willfully crossed. When you do that you aren't making a subjective call, taking an honest difference. That shouldn't be tolerated on a Christian site or the whole thing is in the gutter where you dragged it for a moment.

Truth be told, you're having a little tantrum because I dared to defy you in your stupid little Gutszette. You're a little obnoxious troll who feels the rules don't apply to you. Faker....actor....clown....dipwad....doofus.....dweeb.....boob.....

Put a check by the ones that pass your muster and I'll come up with some others. The minute you claimed you could call me names, you changed the rules. Now we play by yours.

And you should apologize for that, but I don't believe you have the character for that and don't expect it. I don't even care if you get a ban out of it. But I do care about this place and what's allowed here.

Liar. You care about YOU and what offends YOU.

I never apologize for speaking the truth. You act like a little snowflake pretty boy.

You and artie are two of a kind. Two little boys who want to chase others off your playground....especially when they dare to answer back. That you are so easily offended is a riot...and speaks of your fragile little ego. Poor Clown. You're called on it and you hate it.

And thou doth protest too much. Too close to home???????

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
As far back as I can remember here, we have condemned, joked about and ridiculed gays, glory was kidding and Town took it personal
No, PJ, she wasnt' kidding. Kidding is what happens between friends. She was offering the lowest insult she could think to throw at me. It's crossing the line.

glorydaz

No, PJ, she wasnt' kidding. Kidding is what happens between friends. She was offering the lowest insult she could think to throw at me. It's crossing the line.

What? The lowest insult I could think of? Being gay is not the lowest insult I can think of you little obtuse wanna be smart boy.

I'd room with a gay guy before I'd room with a high minded jerk like you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anything is possible with you libs. I know you're a two-faced hypocrite.That may be your hope, but I saw a resemblance the first time I saw your pic. LINE? You crossed the line of name calling without cause and then doubled down. Hypocrite.As if it's always limited to heterosexuals....what a joke. Lots of people go both ways, and some are embarrassed to admit they're gay. Truth be told, you're having a little tantrum because I dared to defy you in your stupid little Gutszette. You're a little obnoxious troll who feels the rules don't apply to you. Faker....actor....clown....dipwad....doofus.....dweeb.....boob.....Put a check by the ones that pass your muster and I'll come up with some others. The minute you claimed you could call me names, you changed the rules. Now we play by yours. Liar. You care about YOU and what offends YOU. I never apologize for speaking the truth. You act like a little snowflake pretty boy. You and artie are two of a kind. Two little boys who want to chase others off your playground....especially when they dare to answer back. That you are so easily offended is a riot...and speaks of your fragile little ego. Poor Clown. You're called on it and you hate it. And thou doth protest too much. Too close to home???????

Well now. Someone's having herself a little meltdown.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anything is possible with you libs. I know you're a two-faced hypocrite.
I'm not. You're entitled to the opinion though. Fine with me.

That may be your hope, but I saw a resemblance the first time I saw your pic.
And the first time you said anything about it just happened to be after you went with the gay inference. Right. If anyone is stupid enough to believe that let them.

LINE? You crossed the line of name calling without cause and then doubled down. Hypocrite.
Doofus? :chuckle: Name calling without cause is the line. You and I both know who started that a long time back. I don't care about name calling with cause. You don't like me. Good for you. I didn't say boo about "liar" to anyone but you.

What you did was different and you know it. The rest is you trying to avoid responsibility for your actions. Plain and simple.

Truth be told, you're having a little tantrum because I dared to defy you in your stupid little Gutszette.
I didn't complain about any post you made in Quixote's, met your comments as they came. So no. This isn't about anything else. You just need for it to be.

You're a little obnoxious troll who feels the rules don't apply to you. Faker....actor....clown....dipwad....doofus.....dweeb.....boob.....
And none of that crosses the line. It's goofy, but you're allowed to be goofy.

Liar. You care about YOU and what offends YOU.
I don't care what you believe. But what you did with that is something else.

I never apologize for speaking the truth.
But that wasn't true. Or are you saying it again?

You act like a little snowflake pretty boy.
Aww, she thinks I'm pretty. :chuckle: So does the wife. I think I'm a little more rugged than that, but thank you.

You and artie are two of a kind. Two little boys who want to chase others off your playground.
No, and the powers that be know that.

...especially when they dare to answer back.
Yeah, if there's anything I'm known for it's avoiding a fight. :plain: Seriously, get a hold of your narrative. It's all over the road.

That you are so easily offended is a riot.
I'm not easily offended, which is why I didn't say anything about your trolling and haven't reported you until you crossed the line. I stopped being offended by people I don't care about some time ago. I can actually thank Sod for that one.

But I am offended by conduct that crosses the line of necessary decency and when people give their word and break it, as you did. That's ingrained.

..and speaks of your fragile little ego.
Said the girl who comments repeatedly on my intelligence, and now my looks. If insecurity was the root of all evil you'd be the devil.

Poor Clown. You're called on it and you hate it.
I really don't. Call me clown hairy-tic, liar, phony, etc. You're entitled to whatever daft opinion you believe.

You aren't entitled to what you did. And that's all this is about. The rest, all that smoke you're generating, is about you running from it.