Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
TH, you are too intelligent and decent to waste your time with this. The ignore feature is a beautiful thing. ;)

I said something along the same lines to him. My actual words were to please think about how close he wanted to get to her death spiral.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH, you are too intelligent and decent to waste your time with this. The ignore feature is a beautiful thing. ;)
:think: But Rusha, she thinks I'm pretty. :chuckle: I know, you're right. Reminds me of a line of dialogue from Inherit the Wind, where the fellow who is supposed to be Jennings Bryan dies and the actor who is supposed to be Clarence Darrow stops a scoffing reporter from mocking the dead man in a petty eulogy. The Darrow stand-in says, "A giant once lived in that body."

I don't mean that glory was a giant once. But she was so much better. I don't think that was my invention or hope. I think sometimes the worst in us can overwhelm the best in us. My sin in relation is that I haven't sponsored the best, didn't defend it strongly enough when I saw what was happening, let my offense at the turning of a friend make me a poor one when I might have made a difference.

Now, mostly she reminds me of the wind. On the ignore pile goes she. Out of my life, my hair, and any further consideration. Sod with her, comes to it. That makes three. It's a magic number.

I think you have it right. :cheers:

glorydaz

I said something along the same lines to him. My actual words were to please think about how close he wanted to get to her death spiral.

Oh Lord....my "death spiral". Will my "shiv" be there, too? :rotfl:

Poor little snowflakes. They're afraid of a poster on a public forum.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:think: But Rusha, she thinks I'm pretty. :chuckle: I know, you're right. Reminds me of a line of dialogue from Inherit the Wind, where the fellow who is supposed to be Jennings Bryan dies and the actor who is supposed to be Clarence Darrow stops a scoffing reporter from mocking the dead man in a petty eulogy. The Darrow stand-in says, "A giant once lived in that body."

I don't mean that glory was a giant once. But she was so much better. I don't think that was my invention or hope. I think sometimes the worst in us can overwhelm the best in us. My sin in relation is that I haven't sponsored the best, didn't defend it strongly enough when I saw what was happening, let my offense at the turning of a friend make me a poor one when I might have made a difference.

Now, mostly she reminds me of the wind. On the ignore pile goes she. Out of my life, my hair, and any further consideration. Sod with her, comes to it. That makes three. It's a magic number.

THAT is a typical leftist move. Ignore reality

glorydaz

What you said was ironic. Birds of a feather flock together,no?

Especially shrikes.

Yep, Artie, Town, Anna, and Rusha all claiming to be so tolerant of gays, and then taking it as a horrible dirty INSULT if they imagine someone thinks they act gay. You just can't make this stuff up.

Those are some birds alright..... VULTURES.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yep, Artie, Town, Anna, and Rusha all claiming to be so tolerant of gays, and then taking it as a horrible dirty INSULT if they imagine someone thinks they act gay. You just can't make this stuff up.

Those are some birds alright..... VULTURES.

You poor thing, you're getting confused now. Remember, you're having this conversation with TH? Arthur isn't even here, Rusha hasn't posted to you at all, and I'm just so concerned that you're going to stroke out on us. Be careful, now.

glorydaz

He thinks he could have saved me from myself. Such a pompous little twit! :rotfl: