Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Seems to be your favourite little soundbite and as usual not particularly apt. This being said, you veritable bastions of loving ambassadors can carry on with your 'witness'. I'm sure it'll encourage people to join the faith. :)
Do you think the faithful are just supposed to "witness" all the time? You've been hammering away about "fruit", Galatians and faith, as if we're not allowed to do anything else.

glorydaz

Eh, you crack on with it GD. Between you, Musty, Climatesanity, Nick M, SOD and the like you come over as bitter little people where Galatians might as well be torn out of the bible. There's no love in any of you people, just anger and vitriol.

Actually, Artie, I love people more than you do, because I want them to turn from their evil ways and believe the Gospel for salvation. You don't love those you enable to continue doing what we all know is wrong. You aren't being loving to a drunk when you buy him a bottle of cheap wine.

My anger is against those who tell others that evil is good and good is evil. That shoe fits YOU, and all the liberal "bleeding hearts".

glorydaz

Do you think the faithful are just supposed to "witness" all the time? You've been hammering away about "fruit", Galatians and faith, as if we're not allowed to do anything else.

Speaking of which, why in the world would anyone go to North Korea? That would be like paying the Nazis to take a tour of Auschwitz. Give money to people so you can visit a country that treats the people worse than animals. :nono:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of which, why in the world would anyone go to North Korea? That would be like paying the Nazis to take a tour of Auschwitz. Give money to people so you can visit a country that treats the people worse than animals. :nono:
That's kinda what I said to Rusha when she asked me if Otto deserved his punishment. I said no, nobody does, but at the same time I don't know if he was a troublemaker or whether he felt entitled or privileged. What did he expect to learn from going to a brutal regime?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Didn't plan to be back in before a few months of so, but I forgot a couple of private notes for a few I don't know away from here. Saw this and felt I should address it.

You also had to end our friendship publicly, in a lame attempt to save face and embarrass me,
Not sure what the face saving means, but okay. Actually I sent you a private bit via a pos rep. You continued on the public course, the leftist nonsense, snowflakes and atta boys, PJ. I didn't think it would bother you.

you are a stubborn and spiteful girl in a man's body.
Well, that's just not who you are, but you're angry and I had a hand in it.

For my part, I apologize for anything I said that upset you. I was a bit irked myself, but that's no excuse.

I feel sorry for those around you everyday
Nah, they love me. No worries, PJ. Be good. Be better than good.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Seems to be your favourite little soundbite and as usual not particularly apt. This being said, you veritable bastions of loving ambassadors can carry on with your 'witness'. I'm sure it'll encourage people to join the faith. :)
Heading out momentarily, again. :chuckle: If you're going on vacation always remember to make sure you've packed everything before you drive off.

Don't worry about them, AB. Just leave your thoughts and let the people determined to turn this joint into a public sewer spill out the contents of their hearts and minds. Anyone worth their salt won't really need commentary on it to understand the deficiency.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take the face that launched a thousand hair comments and pretty boys back to a reflection on chapter 7, Making Assessments Instruction's Working Partner. :poly: It's a page turner. :D

Arthur Brain

Actually, Artie, I love people more than you do, because I want them to turn from their evil ways and believe the Gospel for salvation. You don't love those you enable to continue doing what we all know is wrong. You aren't being loving to a drunk when you buy him a bottle of cheap wine.

My anger is against those who tell others that evil is good and good is evil. That shoe fits YOU, and all the liberal "bleeding hearts".

Oh please, you don't communicate in a way that's reflecting love whatsoever but rather pompous, self righteous judgement. What exactly am I "enabling"?

glorydaz

Oh please, you don't communicate in a way that's reflecting love whatsoever but rather pompous, self righteous judgement. What exactly am I "enabling"?

You mean I talk too gruff for you, Artie? That's a shame.

When you make excuses for those whose lifestyles lead them farther away from God, then you are only abetting them to continue what they're doing. You feel sorry for them, so you pet them instead of doing one thing to turn them in another direction.

Arthur Brain

You mean I talk too gruff for you, Artie? That's a shame.

When you make excuses for those whose lifestyles lead them farther away from God, then you are only abetting them to continue what they're doing. You feel sorry for them, so you pet them instead of doing one thing to turn them in another direction.

Too 'gruff'? Er, nah...don't know where you're even going with that one.

What "lifestyles" are you on about? Be specific.

glorydaz

Too 'gruff'? Er, nah...don't know where you're even going with that one.

What "lifestyles" are you on about? Be specific.

Oh, then what is it about my "communication" that you interpret to be lacking love?

You aren't used to people who say what they mean, and who don't worry about another's propensity to take everything personally, perhaps? I'm not a smooth talking liberal, I'll grant you that.

You asked what you were enabling? What "lifestyle" would you think that could possibly be?

glorydaz

Actually, there has to be a homosexual version of everything now. Automobiles (the Prius), salt shakers, box end wrenches, etc. It was an executive order passed by Homobama, I believe.

It won't be long until straight people have to go underground to celebrate their gender....wearing hetero clothing, hair styles, etc. It won't be safe to go out in public unless we go drag. :dizzy:

Arthur Brain

Oh, then what is it about my "communication" that you interpret to be lacking love?

You aren't used to people who say what they mean, and who don't worry about another's propensity to take everything personally, perhaps? I'm not a smooth talking liberal, I'll grant you that.

You asked what you were enabling? What "lifestyle" would you think that could possibly be?

I'm used to people saying what they mean a load of the time GD, and if you think I easily take offence then you ain't got a clue. Your silly little innuendo was laughable, as is aCW's shtick and others here. Have I reported you and others here for that kinda stuff? No, I haven't cos it's more bemusing than anything.

Where it comes to your communication, then it's hardly life affirming and positive if you're reduced to silly little gay innuendo is it? You should be above that type of thing?

As to your latter then I asked you, so spell it out.