Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
some retard named tambora
Oh?

I'll wait for you to find it.
waiting.gif

elohiym

:doh: Comparing chickens and foxes to the women and men? Humans have inalienable rights!

If a child is told to close the chicken-coop door and does not comply, it's a rule violation.

If a woman leaves her purse on her car seat with the window open and doors unlocked, she's exercising her liberty.

It seems some want people to trade security for liberty, and shame people who don't restrict their liberty for security.

1PeaceMaker

I noticed that my point about cleaning up and disciplining society was ignored.

I noticed that no one wanted to touch my question about whether or not it was tempting others to sin by being beautiful, accomplished, famous or rich. And I want to add another one: vulnerable.

Perps with hard hearts wait for the right time and place to do their dirty deeds. That's completely on them. They are not natural creatures doing the right thing, like a hungry fox. They will pick on whomever looks like a target until society says "no more!"

glorydaz

Excellent!

No one is to blame for theft except the thief.

Not at fault for leaving the door unlocked? Wow

curious, isn't it?

i believe tam thinks that would take blame away from the fox

Who said that?

Oh?

I'll wait for you to find it.
waiting.gif

Yes, the fox is the thief. "No one is to blame for a theft but the thief."

Except, of course, if you are willing to admit your own fault when YOU left the door unlocked and your purse laying on the front seat in full view.

1PeaceMaker

:doh:

her liberty to be a careless fool

The careless fool thinks it's okay to accept and blend in with the crime rate without giving it another thought.

OR some are called to clean up society. They are not to blame for the perps, but without them all we have are criminals running around bullying law abiding people. Why even live in such a society? Wouldn't it be better to be a hermit?

glorydaz

:doh: Comparing chickens and foxes to the women and men? Humans have inalienable rights!

If a child is told to close the chicken-coop door and does not comply, it's a rule violation.

If a woman leaves her purse on her car seat with the window open and doors unlocked, she's exercising her liberty.

It seems some want people to trade security for liberty, and shame people who don't restrict their liberty for security.

Only a fool would think we live in a world without sneak thieves. :chuckle:

I certainly have the liberty to leave my child unattended in WalMart and then claim I'm a victim when some pervert grabs them, but I'm LYING to myself when I say I'm not to blame.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The careless fool thinks it's okay to accept and blend in with the crime rate without giving it another thought.

OR some are called to clean up society. They are not to blame for the perps, but without them all we have are criminals running around bullying law abiding people. Why even live in such a society? Wouldn't it be better to be a hermit?

does that even makes sense to you as a coherent response to what i posted?

glorydaz

I noticed that my point about cleaning up and disciplining society was ignored.

I noticed that no one wanted to touch my question about whether or not it was tempting others to sin by being beautiful, accomplished, famous or rich. And I want to add another one: vulnerable.

Perps with hard hearts wait for the right time and place to do their dirty deeds. That's completely on them. They are not natural creatures doing the right thing, like a hungry fox. They will pick on whomever looks like a target until society says "no more!"

That's right. By all means leave your child in the car instead of your purse, and then say all the blame is on the pervert who took her. Strut through the parking lot and be all indignant. You might get in the news.

Such brilliance......who can even come close to this one? :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.