Vegies

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
On the telly tonight they had a heath person say older adults who walked 20 minutes once a week were found to be in better health than those who did not walk. They said it would be good if older adults walked 20 minutes three times a week.

I walk twwo hours every day, so my exercise is very high, way up there for over age 75

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My heart does not pump enough oxygen into my brain standing. If I am doing anything aerobic, I am fine.

Yes, because increased heart rate would pump more blood, and because flexing muscles in your legs would compress and release blood vessels. The one-way valves in the vessels of your legs would then increase blood flow. Pants that alternately compress and release pressure on your legs should increase blood flow to your upper body.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, because increased heart rate would pump more blood, and because flexing muscles in your legs would compress and release blood vessels. The one-way valves in the vessels of your legs would then increase blood flow. Pants that alternately compress and release pressure on your legs should increase blood flow to your upper body.

Waking a mile a day becomes aerobic. I do this to help, but still not able to stand more than a few seconds without moving. I cannot stand in a line, have to use a riding buggy, yet I can walk around the store for over an hour, as long as I do not stop walking.