ECT Understand the Fall of Adam according to Covenant

glorydaz

Just about your Alt-Mad club's every other post is basically a dissimulation of one kind or another.

Case in point - you and what's her name wwere recently praising STP and Nick about how much you have learned from them - which STP has said already said is based on commentaries by Hybrid based writers and teachers (Moore; Brackin, et al):chuckle:

There ya go, twisting our words the same way you twist scripture.

We said we loved studying with them. That means they aren't constantly in a lecture mode, as you are.

You're more like God's Untruth with her bully pulpit.

glorydaz

Yo, Ms competent - do you ever notice he says ALMOST 28, not 28?

No, Danoh. Since you "joined in" all those threads about MADD, I've avoided them like the plague. Your digs, especially against Heir, were intolerable. I told you that at the time. Your constant "running off at the mouth" is not conducive to any kind of a dialogue. You ruin every thread you enter into. That's sad...since you don't have to be that way. Your pride got the better of you, and it's winning the day. :sigh:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No, Danoh. Since you "joined in" all those threads about MADD, I've avoided them like the plague. Your digs, especially against Heir, were intolerable. I told you that at the time. Your constant "running off at the mouth" is not conducive to any kind of a dialogue. You ruin every thread you enter into. That's sad...since you don't have to be that way. Your pride got the better of you, and it's winning the day. :sigh:

Obviously he's in love with you

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Danoh

Obviously he's in love with you

Nope; that's just you doing what she is ever doing - projecting what are obviously her own culpabilities as being someone else's.

Likewise with you in this instance - you're the one calling her honey gurl, and so on :chuckle:

They all do that on her side of the fence.

You take one of their ever amusing buddies, in this case; heir.

The hypocrite is ever going on about how Mid-Acts' Bob Enyart is an enemy of the gospel.

Because he doesn't meet the wooden standard of her obvious incompetence, together with her intolerance for anyone who does not tow her/their fool line.

Do any of her buddies call her on that?

Nope.

They high-five her. And proudly.

They glory in this as if ever willfully oblivious of He Who is actually observing their sham, in the sight of God.

I point out her views are clearly a hybrid of Acts 9 views and Acts 28 errors, and she not only takes issue with that, but also in her grace-less grace gospel, she calls me a divisive pig :chuckle:

Her buddies high-five her, of course.

What all this amounts to is that they are a group brought together and bonded by their mutual hypocrisy.

They talk of grace, but have none.

O how they supposedly love the Lord; but He himself would fail their double-standard.

Thing is, they are each too simply far gone in this that they each have obviously so ignored over the years that they are now past feeling any sort of a conscience about it.

That is the basis of their duplicity in their hypocrisy that anyone who is not of their number is proud, is tooting his or her own horn, is up to no good, and they alone are the brave holders of truth and are being maligned for same :rotfl:

Not a bit of grace in any of their so called grace gospel toward anyone who does not tow their line.

What they are is unconsciously incompetent.

Blind to both their individual and their collective hypocrisy.

There is no reasoning with such.

Only amusement - humour being the result of tragedy wisely reflected on, over time...

This tragedy right here...it's exact same; self-blinding...

Matthew 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nope.
This crap of yours has gone on long enough.

Yes, Danoh, some of us did call her on it.
Folks called her on some things, and she called folks on some things.
Been that way around here for years, way before you came along.
And through it ALL, we were all able to maintain our studies together and support each other because we knew that each of us was seeking truth through study of scripture.
We easily got past any spiffs between us.
But YOU ...... all you seem to want to do is keep every little tidbit you dream up festering to a **** filled mountain.

So once again, AGAIN, you are just flat out wrong with your crappy, worthless, uneducated, and uncalled for mouthing off about things you know very very very little about at all. And even what you THINK you know has been wrong for the majority of your amateur bumbling internet analysis of other folks.

So this is another falsehood of yours that you can scratch off your list to cause division.

Oh, and to Heir ........
gimme-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

to Steko

to Nick M.

to STP

to Jerry S.

to Musterion

to Right Divider

to GloryDaz

to John W.

to Clete

to Knight

to Sherman

to Grosnick Marowbe

and more

And if you don't approve of me high-fiving those I appreciate being here to study with, you can bite me.

Hold on ...... just a sec.
:chuckle:
There.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nope; that's just you doing what she is ever doing - projecting what are obviously her own culpabilities as being someone else's.

Likewise with you in this instance - you're the one calling her honey gurl, and so on :chuckle:

They all do that on her side of the fence.

You take one of their ever amusing buddies, in this case; heir.

The hypocrite is ever going on about how Mid-Acts' Bob Enyart is an enemy of the gospel.

Because he doesn't meet the wooden standard of her obvious incompetence, together with her intolerance for anyone who does not tow her/their fool line.

Nope.

They high-five her. And proudly.

They glory in this as if ever willfully oblivious of He Who is actually observing their sham, in the sight of God.

I point out her views are clearly a hybrid of Acts 9 views and Acts 28 errors, and she not only takes issue with that, but also in her grace-less grace gospel, she calls me a divisive pig :chuckle:

Her buddies high-five her, of course.

What all this amounts to is that they are a group brought together and bonded by their mutual hypocrisy.

They talk of grace, but have none.

O how they supposedly love the Lord; but He himself would fail their double-standard.

Thing is, they are each too simply far gone in this that they each have obviously so ignored over the years that they are now past feeling any sort of a conscience about it.

That is the basis of their duplicity in their hypocrisy that anyone who is not of their number is proud, is tooting his or her own horn, is up to no good, and they alone are the brave holders of truth and are being maligned for same :rotfl:

Not a bit of grace in any of their so called grace gospel toward anyone who does not tow their line.

What they are is unconsciously incompetent.

Blind to both their individual and their collective hypocrisy.

There is no reasoning with such.

Only amusement - humour being the result of tragedy wisely reflected on, over time...

This tragedy right here...it's exact same; self-blinding...

Matthew 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

Dude, don't take this personally, this is a teachable moment for u